It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That doesnt excuse the plagiarism however. Trying to have a discussion with someone when all they do is copy and paste walls of information is like banging your head into a brick wall.

The inability to make an argument in ones owns words shows an insufficient or immature grasp of the material. Using links and quotations is fine when they are used to bolster and support ones own position. Copying from a website and presenting it as your own thoughts and position is not!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog
DEAR SIR (xclucifer)

Please stop copying and pasting your entire posts from websites. I am hear to hear thoughts and beliefs from our members.

If you are so weak so that you can not put together your own thoughts and must instead plagurize others works then you sir do not belong here.

Your second to last post is most certainly plagurism of the following site at a ratio of at least 95%
www.taroscopes.com/astro-theology/astrotheology2.html

In that post you did not refrence the site at all!

I found the evidence PRIOR to your follow up post which again is plagurized. However, in this post you did make mention of the site which you are stealing from however you did now provide a credit to that site - you link it more as if it was for further reference.,

Give us YOUR views, NOT copy and paste jobs from other authors.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

LOL I have been giving my views I'm sure you haven't read all my post, I'm not stealing anything, if their wasn't an inquiry then I wouldn't have posted anymore info. There are people here intrested in why I have formed my opinion and so I'm pointing them to the info I used to form my opinion. I copyed and past to give them an intro for what to expect on the link given. LOL tough crowed. Understand my intent is to point out the facts. I'm not here to look like a Mr know it all, I just want to help =), relax!!!

[edit on 1/23/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

Theories and speculation is great, I love it, but I like to stay close to the facts, its not what you know its what you can prove. I will check out your thread I hope their is something concrete to your beliefs.

Well Undo, obviously all he needs for facts is what other people put up on a website. And according to his logic, if someone else writes it and he reads it, it is 'proven'

I guess those of us who do research (of which I cant hold a candle to you) on our own, cant 'prove' anything

You've got to be kidding me, I have read alot of things and I check everything I read. You should check some of the stuff I have posted. I'm not here saying that what I believe is the word of God, It make sense to me is what I'm saying. I don't want anyone hear to take my word for it check it out for your self and if you find the info to be incorrect let me know. I'm looking for the truth. what is up with the personal attacks!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well i'm not attacking you, i'm finding problems in Maxwell's theories, but that's not surprising. Some of his info is interesting though (probably the part he learned from Sitchin).

Isis=Hathor

Hathor=Red Disk.

You say Red disk=Sun

Isis=Sun?

Erm, see what i mean?

Red disk=Mars is more likely

(theory)

I don't believe the solar cult is everything these guys try to claim it is.
even the egyptians were a bit confused by the info they ended up with.
Like Seti I's attempt to figure out the gates in the Book of the Gates that was carved into his alabaster sarcophagus. I think the guy was in possession of the DUR.ANKI but I don't think he knew how to use it, and i definitely don't know what he did with it.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

This really is starting to sound like a D&D game I wanna be a wizard. I find myself in no competion for minds of men or whatever that guy wrote for you. I just wanted to convey some points of view. I really don' t mean any insults, the information of solar signifigance is astounding in the video links thats the first I've seen the guy.Ive never heard most of the celestial direct relations to spirituality. I can't help mention though all great inventions, ideas, come from theory or pure thought. All of life isn't fact although I like to prove things once in awhile. The most important part isn't always the answer, the most important thing is understanding the question. I'm not sure if I heard that somewhere or just made it up.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh come on Luci! when your OP is attacking/dealing with the unseen GOD, how can you demand "facts"? when we extrapolate things from babylonian and Sumerian texts, are we dealing with "facts"? Maxwell poits to passages in the BIBLE to make his arguments about the origin of Man, right? And still i get the feeling that you consider us delusional for trying to do the same... So what is it, as long as reading texts get you to a point that says that "God" is an alien, fascist gene-splicing führer, i'ts ok. But if we interpret it otherwise - we're just lost souls?

I mean i see where this is leading... But the thread was about Jehova beeing an evil GOD, right? But all you want to boil it down to is Sitchinesque materialism.

Tell me, Luci - who created the Nephilim, then?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
(probably the part he learned from Sitchin).

Jordan is the guy that sent Sitchin all around the world to do the investigating.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You do realize, don't you that people like Sitchin are extremely wealthy? I mean, the guy's got a penthouse suite or some such, for his office in NYC
I try to write a book and even suggest I might try to get it published and distributed and the vultures come out of the woodwork, accusing me of trying to make money off other people's naivete. Meanwhile, Sitchin has what, 20 books out on the topic and has people paying for hats, t-shirts, vidoes, etc. And this for the last 30 years. lol

Oh yeah, life as a christian is full of decadent riches. i'm just rolling in the dough. lol can't even suggest i might sell a book wihtout being viciously attacked.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthDweller
Oh come on Luci! when your OP is attacking/dealing with the unseen GOD, how can you demand "facts"? when we extrapolate things from babylonian and Sumerian texts, are we dealing with "facts"? Maxwell poits to passages in the BIBLE to make his arguments about the origin of Man, right? And still i get the feeling that you consider us delusional for trying to do the same... So what is it, as long as reading texts get you to a point that says that "God" is an alien, fascist gene-splicing führer, i'ts ok. But if we interpret it otherwise - we're just lost souls?

I mean i see where this is leading... But the thread was about Jehova beeing an evil GOD, right? But all you want to boil it down to is Sitchinesque materialism.

Tell me, Luci - who created the Nephilim, then?

Who did I call a lost soul... Jordan Maxwell is a great teaher but he isn't the only one, their is others out there that have looked at this stuff and have come to the same conclusion. Anyone ever heard of the late William Cooper, they killed him. Look their is ton of info on what I'm talking about, If you think I'm crazy thats ok with me, LOL I'm just posting what I have found in looking at these issues. In one of my post I said "If animals had the same intellect as we do how do you think they would feel about humans that steal their eggs, Hunt them for sport hang their heads of walls as trophies, test chemicals and all kinds of things on them while they are powerless crying in a cage. Do think they would see us as Good Gods or as Evil Devils? You never give it a second thought cause you believe they are stupid animals, I hope the day never comes when we become the stupid animals crying in those cages!!" Now is or intent as humans malice towards animals not in most cases, but do you think the animals would see it that way. I feel like that is what has happen to man and we are mimicking what has been done to us. If the beings that came here so long ago are so far advanced, wouldn't they see us the same way we see animals, I think so. So as an animal in their eyes, yes I feel they are Evil because we are the victims of their actions...

[edit on 1/23/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
they haven't left, Lew.
the anunnaki are still here. it says principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, in high places. Enki's name means LORD EARTH (he owns the planet, that's why he was tempting Yeshua with ownership of it).

Maxwell doesn't try to depict Enki as a water god does he? Cause that's slightly incorrect. What does he say about the sumerian gods? He doesn't assign them "cults" does he?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

they haven't left, Lew.
the anunnaki are still here. it says principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, in high places. Enki's name means LORD EARTH (he owns the planet, that's why he was tempting Yeshua with ownership of it).

Maxwell doesn't try to depict Enki as a water god does he? Cause that's slightly incorrect. What does he say about the sumerian gods? He doesn't assign them "cults" does he?

Who said they left.... I have posted his link why don't you look and find out what he is all about for your self. You guys say that I'm just tricking people into telling their beliefs but that I don't express my own, you've accused me of stealing, you put words into my mouth saying that I feel you are lost souls, I don't understand why? Truthfully I feel we are all lost souls if we don't figure this out. Just because I may know the truth doesn't mean jack if no one else knows or figures it out, its not going to help me one bit. We all need to find out what is the story so that if their is a plot to exterminate or inslave us we can put a stop to it!!!!! Thats what I'm all about...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i didn't accuse you of stealing. i didn't say you were calling us lost souls. to coin a phrase "Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?"

anyway, if you read my stargates thread, i'll read maxwell's entire thing. deal? on your mark, get set.......................

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

i didn't accuse you of stealing. i didn't say you were calling us lost souls. to coin a phrase "Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?"

anyway, if you read my stargates thread, i'll read maxwell's entire thing. deal? on your mark, get set.......................

LOL I love it. By the why I have stuff on the Star Gate as well Michael Tsarion has done some research on that topic, and I happen to find it very interesting.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thats funny, Luci! You seem to go by the "everything is relative" credo =)
I suppose we just disagree on that issue. When i was a kid my sister would tell me, were i to step on an ant, - "how would YOU feel if a giant stepped on you?"
I thought that sentiment was as ridiculous as a child as i think now. the reason is this: humans have an undeniable intellect and innate creativity that is expressed in every facet of existance. If an animal displayed the same traits as Man - then i would grant them the same rights as you I. And i don't mind telling you, that in latter years i have started to look onto certain species of animals with more respect, using this principle. The thing is, that these visitors you speak of - obviously saw man as near-equal, since a half-man and then later a mans-man (
) was allowed kingship in Sumer. So they should, to my liking, not be so condescending towards us in any way. Hence i feel justified in disliking their possibly fascist traits.

BTW - i do NOT think that you are the least "crazy" for what you say - these are fair assumptions as i feel are mine

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
eh, can't even make a deal to get you to read my free thread? it's free, as you don't have to pay money.

all that free research, just sitting there waiting for someone like you to read it.
and guess what? it doesn't follow any other stargate theories that i've seen because i try to keep it based on the ancient texts and their artwork and don't assume any particular group is lying.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh the "lost soul" thing was me!
I was just putting words in Luci's mouth ya know

I'm not to much for actual quates, but i love to make assumtions based on what people say. I'm a bad man.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Are you saying the highest being in the Universe, Smartest of the smart can't come up with a better way to teach then MASS MURDERER.

Yeah he can, and he did. He spoke directly to people, he speaks directly to people, he provides proofs, prophets, and scripture. And guess what - people don't listen. Now tell me that's a big surprise: People never follow instructions. Quite shocking, eh?

News Flash: Death and threat of death make people pay attention. Scientists say it's really the only thing that truly works. Film at 11.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by kaiheitain]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

he's telling you stuff that you already believe anyway. why not challenge the mainstream thought even more, by reading something that's totally unique? i've been interviewed by several different radio stations, some of which were christian, some alternative, some new age, and some just curious. my info is not what you suspect. it doesn't pay homage to any particular religion, although i do tend to filter everything else threw scripture, i still assume strong threads of similarity to be cause for further investigation, no matter where they are found

see the problem with my position is, that it isn't mainstream on any account and tends to get ignored by those who are cemented into the current belief systems, eyes shut tight. it's totally off the beaten path. the only thing that's mainstream about it is the fact it shares a great deal of similar concepts with the stargate film and the stargate tv show: not because it's from there, but because the guys who wrote the original screenplay put their own theories into it and were egyptologists from john hopkins university. i actually found it by reverse engineering revelation 9. they found it by studying ancient egypt.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by undo]

Theories and speculation is great, I love it, but I like to stay close to the facts, its not what you know its what you can prove. I will check out your thread I hope their is something concrete to your beliefs.

I agreed to read your tread a while back, did you not see this post?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
oh, sorry. by the way, you should change your avatar if you are trying to depict "Satan", as the individual in question probably looks more like this:

THE ONLY (REPEAT, ONLY) FIGURE FOUND IN ANCIENT ERIDU (ENKI'S CITY)
he has a fang. and scales. the guy is a reptilian.

oi.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 23-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
undo

I'm still only about 2/3 thru your stargate thread but something struck me about the figurine.

Are the studs on his chest and shoulders the gems OR are they representative of knobby reptilian skin

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join