It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

broken link, lew
erm, second sentence for avoiding trouble.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

[edit on 1/22/2008 by XcLuciFer]

[edit on 1/22/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So far so good. Watching the first one,. Initial thoughts:

Some angels (sons of God) are interdimensional, some are physical, stuck with us in this dimension. the ones stuck with us, use technology to mimic acts of the supernatural. the ones that are interdimensional don't need technology. they can use it, but they don't need to. (my theory)

according to deutoronomy, the hebrews didn't pick God, God picked them. It says something to the effect of - following the tower of babel incident,
the divine council was established and the lands of the earth were divided amongst the 70 members of the council , which was composed of angels (sons of God). (i have a theory on this too). michael the archangel was assigned by God to guard, watch, care for, the descendants of Noah that didn't follow after the other gods but remained true to their heritage, which was eventually established as the hebrew nation known as israel.

back to watching. more commentary soon.

okay, his reference to neandethral is incorrect, i believe. i don't think we were even on this planet in the creation of man scenario. it says in the sumerian texts, when enki found us, we were running around sans clothing, drinking out of the rivers like animals, and animals were apparently not afraid of us. he decides to upgrade us, not because we are neandethrals (i think those are descendants of the reptilians, not homo sapians).

the upgrade is civilization. he civilized us. taught us religion and government and music and the arts and war and language, etc. it was then, when we saw that most of the physical universe functioned a certain way (wore clothes, employed sanitary practices, etc) we were ashamed of our naked, wild existence. (my theory). to build civilizations, you need slaves.

anyway, once we knew the laws and how things functioned outside our idyllic existence, it became a source of condemnation -- the law condemned us in that we were uncivilized, uncouth, guided by the needs of our bodies, rather than the needs of others, etc. i'm still trying to figure out the tree reference though.

(this guy is a sitchinite, isn't he? )

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthDweller

Yes, when discussing this particular deity philosophically, of course, and in context with such a subjective area long in opinion and short in fact, it's difficult for someone trying to be honest with the material not to. What, you don't think parts of the religious texts aren't being abstract? This isn't the last judgment, It's ATS and a thread on why Jehovah is an evil god, and yes I find the constant drivel and reactionary behavior by the insects poring out from under the kicked log entertaining, albeit predictable and not all that surprising. Occasionally someone will say something that takes the boredom away, and during the slow parts there's always the concession stand...I'll take a large buttered popcorn and a medium soda please!

[edit on 22-1-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reactionary behavior by the insects poring out from under the kicked log entertaining,

Yowzers. I've devolved to insectoid.

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Reply to Undo;
"according to deutoronomy, the hebrews didn't pick God, God picked them. It says something to the effect of - following the tower of babel incident,
the divine council was established and the lands of the earth were divided amongst the 70 members of the council , which was composed of angels (sons of God). (i have a theory on this too). michael the archangel was assigned by God to guard, watch, care for, the descendants of Noah that didn't follow after the other gods but remained true to their heritage, which was eventually established as the hebrew nation known as israel.

okay, his reference to neandethral is incorrect, i believe. i don't think we were even on this planet in the creation of man scenario. it says in the sumerian texts, when enki found us, we were running around sans clothing, drinking out of the rivers like animals, and animals were apparently not afraid of us. he decides to upgrade us, not because we are neandethrals (i think those are descendants of the reptilians, not homo sapians)."

Which would be right on target to the true account of the bible, being kicked out of the garden, men were VERY primitive. They had been so dependant on God for EVERYTHING.
The book of Enoch says that the Fallen Angels gave man 'knowledge' of armaments, drugs and higher technology.
But, mainly Cain's seed.

(quote)the upgrade is civilization. he civilized us. taught us religion (/quote)

Babylonian religion.

(quote)and government and music and the arts and war and language, etc. it was then, when we saw that most of the physical universe functioned a certain way (wore clothes, employed sanitary practices, etc) we were ashamed of our naked, wild existence. (my theory). to build civilizations, you need slaves. (/quote)

They worshiped Satan in a different form from the glittering snake in the garden! They became slaves to him.

(quote)i'm still trying to figure out the tree reference though. (/quote)

What about the tree?

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by EarthDweller

Yes, when discussing this particular deity philosophically, of course, and in context with such a subjective area long in opinion and short in fact, it's difficult for someone trying to be honest with the material not to. What, you don't think parts of the religious texts aren't being abstract? This isn't the last judgment, It's ATS and a thread on why Jehovah is an evil god, and yes I find the constant drivel and reactionary behavior by the insects poring out from under the kicked log entertaining, albeit predictable and not all that surprising. Occasionally someone will say something that takes the boredom away, and during the slow parts there's always the concession stand...I'll take a large buttered popcorn and a medium soda please!

Hah! Oh well, i don't really understand who the insects be in this case, though i'll admit to beeing amused by the analogy. I actually DO believe MOST of the texts to be "abstract" or matephorical in nature. Actually i think that believing that the whole of the bible is a factual coherent "story" constitutes a problem, as seen with some fundamentalist rants. God, however, either is or he is not. The image one personally projects on God though would be abstract to say the least. And ok, thisis the OT GOd we are talking about, yes, kind of forgot that. Sometimes i prefer looking upon "him" as some "lord" of more wordly origin...

[edit on 22-1-2008 by EarthDweller]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by EarthDweller]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Would that be "earthdweller" as opposed to "earthling"? Within the deeper and meaningful context of it all being "much ado about nothing", I find it more preferable to parking cars for a few million years or while contemplating the question to the answer "42".

There are so many rehashes of the same issues so how about we throw in a couple of new angles...

For example, the account indicates that in fact they did choose their god. Further, that he put up a proposal and they took time to consider it before signing on the dotted line. But was he a god? Abraham states that surely these are not gods. The whole process speaks of a contract between two informed peoples. So who/what were they dealing with? There are snippets of converstaions which follow to indicate they at least knew before our latter day spindoctors got to enlightening us.

Another issue certain to raise the blinds of prejudice and shut down the considerations of reason is the statement that the "jews" are the wrong people to be applying these matters to. The term as we know it refers only to a small portion of that line of descent from The Adam and only a tiny minority of the remnants of one tribe among many at that. The vast majority were never called by that term, never lived in the same territory and certainly never saw or visited Babylon from whence come our modern religions which give rise to these debates. So Russell Pine featured above and those who follow his teachings are way off through lack of basic history knowledge.

All of a sudden, America, it's great Seal, its founding symbols, the significance of those organisations which have retained its leadership as descended from ancient Israel royalty as Russel teaches, the matter of the diadem to be taken from the "wicked Prince of Israel" all take on a brand new spin. Russell could be undone by the new possibilities.

Even a slug on a couch could be tempted to stir a whisker!. But we are a people "who love to have it so" and the status quo is comfortable. Some of us continue to draw endless circles in the sand for our amusement while others continue to repose in bored contentment with our 6-pack and color tv, watching the children at play, having long since eaten our fill of sand and knowing all there is to know about...sand.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The guy you claim is wrong has been studying this stuff for over fourty years, so if you are going to claim that he is incorrect about something you better have the facts to back it up. Research Doc that can be checked not just something you read. I asked you early for research doc you didn't provide anything

www.jordanmaxwell.com

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

read the stargates are real thread, that's where i put most of my research. (i'm almost 50 years old. )

read my two ebooks (you can find them in the stargates are real thread, too)

i think the events mentioned in 1 enoch and genesis 6:2 are an overlay of the garden. it's a descriptive layer from a different angle.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
the sitchinite approach is to assume most of ancient history is a lie with the occassional moment of clarity. i disagree with that. i think most of ancient history is the truth and has been spuriously labelled "religious" in order to ignore it as history. that is a big mistake, i do believe.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

okay, his reference to neandethral is incorrect, i believe. i don't think we were even on this planet in the creation of man scenario. it says in the sumerian texts, when enki found us, we were running around sans clothing, drinking out of the rivers like animals, and animals were apparently not afraid of us. he decides to upgrade us, not because we are neandethrals (i think those are descendants of the reptilians, not homo sapians).

I would like you to explain more in detail what you mean about this.

"we were not on this plamet in the creation of man scenario". How am I suppose to interpret that?
Kind of a loopy "chicken or the egg" statement at my first glance!

Now you say that Enki found us in the wilderness, like he found other beasts (i believe he hunted birds and did some fishing, right?) First - was Enki not aware of "protoman" when he arrived with his brother on Earth? Was Enki a cast down angel/demon? Did he ascribe any devine creativity to protoman? You say he only taught us, that must mean that we had the innate capability of reason even as protoman.

what do you mean by the reptilian part?

Was Enki religious, or was Enki divine in your opinion? Anu, the father, what part do you assign him? Yahwhe?

Also, i'm sorry about my last post's format issues... I dunno what the hell went wrong, i'm a lamer...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Chaos verses Order.

The Jews were running amuck and they were supposed to represent him. They made him P.O.'d. He was going to use them to set things straight and bring in a new order. Discard the Turbin and remove the Crown until the rightful heir comes, God concluded. Man is so wayward, I guess, in God's eyes. Very few Kings of Judah could stay on the straight and narrow path. It was too easy for them to fall into temptation.

I think God got tired of repeating himself over and over again. How many times have you ignored a law because you didn't think it was important to you? Such as in the case of downloading pirated material from the internet. If everyone thinks that way the economy gets screwed up and then we wind up in a recession and everyone loses their retirement funds and all hell breaks loose because of a minor infraction from the start.

The universe is all mathmatical. All the bodies in the universe are governed by Law, except for those with Free Will. God is not bound by his Law because of his Absolute Will. He chooses to obey his own law for the benefit of those he creates. He wishes that we use our free will as he does by living by law that benefits all.

I know I'm babbling. This is just how I feel at the moment.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthDweller

Now you say that Enki found us in the wilderness, like he found other beasts (i believe he hunted birds and did some fishing, right?) First - was Enki not aware of "protoman" when he arrived with his brother on Earth? Was Enki a cast down angel/demon? Did he ascribe any devine creativity to protoman? You say he only taught us, that must mean that we had the innate capability of reason even as protoman.

what do you mean by the reptilian part?

Was Enki religious, or was Enki divine in your opinion? Anu, the father, what part do you assign him? Yahwhe?

Also, i'm sorry about my last post's format issues... I dunno what the hell went wrong, i'm a lamer...

Well to answer your questions may take this thread off its current subject matter, that's why i directed Lew to my stargates are real thread. i'll give you a very brief synapsis here and if you want more detailed research on it, you may just have to read the entire stargates are real thread. lol (it's long and wanders hither and yon but has research scattered through out it).

i believe the gates of the garden of eden and the gates of mt. mashu in the epic of gilgamesh and the gates of mt. sumeru (meru), and the ABZU of Enki and the DUR.ANKI of Enlil were all stargates with literal wormhole technology attached. the devices created and harnassed shortcuts threw spacetime, not unlike a teleportation device. i believe enki found us elsewhere, eden was on another planet, and brought us here. this based on my research regarding various ancient texts. what started this research was my prior studies in biblical prophecy. revelation 9, in particular, mentions a bottomless pit, which i believe is a stargate reference.

enki brought us here, through the gates, as slaves that had been "civilized."

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
the story of enki and ninmah (creating humans), i believe is slightly misinterpreted. the original translators chose words that approximated the data but had no clue what some of the references were about and so injected their own words as filler between passages that were otherwise incomprehensible to them.

see, if you're translating a text and your current position on the understanding of the people writing it, is that they were primitive overall, you won't recognize what's right under your nose.

i believe this is actually a story of seven stargates, which are depicted in the story as seven birthgoddesses. they are "giving birth" to the human race, which is really a depiction of humans being herded threw the gates to the earth, where they were enslaved for the purposes of civilzation building. when the civ reached its zenith, the planet was nearly destroyed by pollution (genetic and environmental). the hybrid population was immense, very few humans remained. crops quit growing, the animal genome was polluted, soon the only food left on the planet were the remaining humans, so, according to 1Enoch, the hybrid population, ate us as a food source till there were hardly any humans left.

This is where the flood scenario kicks in.

anyway, these brief synapses don't really do the topic justice.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

A great big ball of gratitude for the link to Jordanmaxwell.com, and in the research section, the Hidden Roots of Religion picture show is excellent. Perfect for the lay person.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

did you read my stargates are real thread?
you really should. i guarantee you that you will not be disappointed.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ok, but right now I'm reading about how all the Christians like to gather around the poll each September and pray, just like the Nazis did, and how the pagans did before...and how all the phallic symbology is everywhere, and the real anointment was semen....I love it!!! It's all sexual and pagan, just repackaged and marketed to a bunch of unsuspecting sheep....this is just to hot to put down! but yeah, I will check it out eventually

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
he's telling you stuff that you already believe anyway. why not challenge the mainstream thought even more, by reading something that's totally unique? i've been interviewed by several different radio stations, some of which were christian, some alternative, some new age, and some just curious. my info is not what you suspect. it doesn't pay homage to any particular religion, although i do tend to filter everything else threw scripture, i still assume strong threads of similarity to be cause for further investigation, no matter where they are found

see the problem with my position is, that it isn't mainstream on any account and tends to get ignored by those who are cemented into the current belief systems, eyes shut tight. it's totally off the beaten path. the only thing that's mainstream about it is the fact it shares a great deal of similar concepts with the stargate film and the stargate tv show: not because it's from there, but because the guys who wrote the original screenplay put their own theories into it and were egyptologists from john hopkins university. i actually found it by reverse engineering revelation 9. they found it by studying ancient egypt.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Um no, I wish some of you would quit telling me what I believe or don't believe or where I'm going and have been etc... Much of this from Jordan Maxwell, I did not know (although from what I've seen come out of Christendom with all the lies and deception and brainwashed followers it's not something I didn't already suspect), and I love the pictures and references.

I have no idea what you are talking about or why...I'm researching the religion behind today's religion and how it pertains to Jehovah the evil god of the OT.

I told you I will check it out later.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by skyshow]

[edit on 23-1-2008 by skyshow]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join