It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is here... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Forgive the thread title, I know you have all seen it countless times and I almost heard your hearts sink when you read it... but bear with me.

We cry out for disclosure, well I think it's already there. It's happening all around us. Famous peole, astronauts, military personell, the lot. You know how I can tell? Because they are all in some way 'wacko'. Let me elaborate... for every amazing tale you read that seems to be the real deal from a very reputable source, it is nearly always accompanied by stories and claims so wild they get laughed at and ridiculed.

Is this part of the plan, and is it deliberate? I believe it is a condition of disclosure. Give them the truth, but tack on something so ridiculous that it will make the casual observer sneer and close the page. Notable examples: John Lear. Clark McCleland. Countless others, who's videos I have seen but names excape me, hopefully a few of you long termers know what I'm getting at and will help me fill in the spaces.

So how about we cut the crap and start digging along this train of thought? Maybe we will get somewhere, we can collate all the names and stories of the people I am talking about and see where it goes. I seriously believe there will form a pattern. I'm asking for the help of everyone here.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Disclosure is everywhere. It's just that most people need confirmation from the same people that are hiding it!!

Which is ridiculous because if people study declassified documents they will find out there is more to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-1-2008 by abovetech]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artreyus
Forgive the thread title, I know you have all seen it countless times and I almost heard your hearts sink when you read it... but bear with me.

that opening line alone shows you are guilty that you could have searched for the countless disclosure threads here and just responded

im not attacking, im just saying

ultimate physical eye seeing disclosure will be demanded by most of the populous

do i need disclosure? no im comfortable knowing they are there, or here and yet anywhere

wheres my proof? its in my head and thats good enough for me

its like we will have to wait and see, like most things

new topics

join