It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should the WTC Towers Suffer Complete Collapse?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It is the sheer number of glaring pieces of evidence screaming out for attention that boggle the mind. When you look at the evidence and hear the official story it is like we are talking about two different events, they are so radically different.

The dustification of the concrete CANNOT be explained by fire and gravity...simply put, it is impossible. It has never and will never be seen again in normal engineering no matter the damage or cause. The core turning to dust as well as the Towers leaping up skyward with huge plumes of ejected debris shooting up and massive expulsions outward says it all: There is NO way that the official story is even close; it is an obvious lie and an obvious coverup.

If you then take, say..two hundred of the next 500 ' inexplicable anomalies ' that the Bush regime has no explanation for, it starts to add up, doesn't it? Add the incredible numbers of inconvenient facts that are not answered by the lies of the NIST and the evidence to the physical evidence and there is only ONE conclusion possible: The Towers were brought down by a combination of DEW, conventional explosives and perhaps other means as well.

The perps could NOT allow just one plan to go foreward; they HAD to insure total destruction of all WTC buildings and to take the evidence out of Bldg. 7 as well by destroying it. Since the plane excuse failed for Bldg. 7, they had to drop it anyway and just hope that the media plants they control could keep the damage under control from the ' collapse', and they did so quite well. Even managed to cover up the Brits showing the 7 Bldg. a half hour before they dropped it.

The coverup was controlled; many people still do not realize that the perps planned out everything about this, including the reaction and dissemination of info. Remember the guy on the street right after the NY strikes who was so confident that it was ' due to the fire '? That guy was a plant. They had many plants as well doing other things: The video had to be ready to give to the networks, the transmissions from remote locations were captured and controlled, just like all the ' phone calls' from the ' planes ' that day.

These guys are no fools; this is a magnificent psy op that convinced a nation and a world, almost, that airliners were highjacked by scrawny men with small boxcutters and flown perfectly to targets. The story is so stupid, so ludicrous, so silly, that only a people used to being told what to believe could swallow such tripe. It was staged using the most advanced technology that exists, even that which we must guess at.

The ' insider story ' that the higher ups use to placate the few real patriots left who know the whole thing was a Neocon attack on America is this:

The GAMES that were being played at the time of 9-11 were somehow intercepted and taken over by hostile Muslim agents, and used to confuse the game with the real life scenario. In other words, the secret story will be that we had a ' practice ' scenario all logged in and ready for ' game day ' and the game became real at the behest of the ' terorists ' and they used our own games and technology to attack ourselves with our own planes, etc.

What excuse they use for the DEW weapons being activated I know not. They must have an excuse because the only people with access to the secret orbitors and stations that have the DEW's on board are very select and highly compartmentalized personnel, not all military. A human being had to sit at a console and direct the swath of the DEW beams around the WTC complex. Yes, there is a pattern they use that can confine the effects to a given radius, but it is not perfectly directed, as seen by the TOASTED AND FLIPPED CARS along the path that lies away from the Towers but fits perfectly into the swath of DEW beams that would have devastated the area.

ONLY DEW can produce the effects seen: Giant expulsions of debris, steel and huamsn and office effects, all catapulted high into the air and blown apart as the beams hit them, ripping them apart to the very molecular level in some cases. Round holes seen in windows point to another effect of DEW, toasted cars with engine blocks GONE but perfect paint on the trunk, what does THAT tell you? NO OTHER means of energy could account for that. The cars were too far for fire of falling debris to affect them, and showed all of the signs one would expect from a DEW. The Hutchinson effect shows exactly how materials fly apart and jump up and levitate to a degree from the application of the directed energy.

There is one video that shows very well the effects that the official story cannot explain: It shows clearly the huge plumes of debris being expelled UPward and OUTward with GREAT energy; no collapse could possible, in any way, shape or form cause the effects seen. Exploding Towers turning to dust, including the steel in great measure, mean only one thing: DEW.

There are steel beams, huge beams, twisted and bent, drooping, with NO fire damage or even smoke discoloration: They were not exposed to fire, they were distorted and misshapen by the DEW beams, obviously. Only they could create enough energy to make those great beams droop and twist; there is even some ' evaporation ' of steel that the NIST traitors thought was ' curious '. Also curious I imagine are the other hundreds of obvious mistakes and obfuscations and denials of reality that they use: The NIST is now just a gang of lawyers that parse words to make their coverup fit the legal definitions that they themselves interpret to their advantage.

By limiting the ' investigation ' to begin with, they could of course avoid the most damning and telling questions simply by refusing to comment, and to always claim that their ' experts ' were doing the best job and of course concluded that' airplanes hit the Towers, and tghe Towers fell; what more do you need"? Unreal, isn't it? The average person thinks as simply as thatm sad to say, and so the perps get away with it, year after year, because the media talking heads, many paid shills of the cabal itself, repeat over and over the lies, and the average Joe and Jane nod and go to sleep and know no better.

Trusting the MSM is the worst mistake ever made by the people. Trusting the politicians that are supposed to be honest and open and looking out for us is the 2nd worst mistake; politicians can be assumed to be less trustworthy than the average Joe, due to the nature of politics; In poliotics, morality and truth can change depending on the needs of the party and politician. The media is supposed to be responsible for the collecting and truthful and accurate dissemination of important news to the public: That is why we allow them to use OUR airwaves to make a profit off of us.

There are probably a half dozen people who had a direct hand in the implementation of the 9-11 events, meaning the programmers and button pushers and such: technicians needed to pull it off. Then the bosses of course, anopther dozen men, and maybe women, who are part of the Neocon dream world that is being used to advance Israel's interests both long and short term. Israel has no intention of staying a target for hate surrounded by Arabs and always under attack on their borders; they inten to have the best safety on eareth: The new police state that will protect the New Jerusalem, the NWO headquarters that will be built there, will be second to none.

When the division of the world is complete and the plans are finally getting real results, they will reduce us all to controlled and silent slaves, or we will suffer the consequences.Of course there is a chance that someone or something will stall or stop their plans: I still hope that a band of CIA and NSA and a lot of other 3 letter agencies out there will find a way to stop them and restore us to what we should be. The congress has totally failed and will do nothing. they proved this over and over and it is all games as ususal: Hillary will be tapped by the Bilderburgers to replace the Bush regime: Many think Bush was a failure: Not so! He did brilliantly as a puppet and yes man for Dick Cheney and the global money and oil and war machines. He said what he was told to say, and he will not snitch on the others, he knows the rules.Presidential pardons always take care of the really big stuff, so why worry?

Of course the Bush family must always look to the future: Paraguay is a nice place to stay warm and comfy while no extradition for political crimes makes for a secure nest in case things should turn around and the Haugue start asking nasty questions about torture and kidnapping and denial of human rights and war crimes and crimes against humanity...get the picture? The MOSSAD/AIPAC Neoson perps who pulled this off with the help of a few well placed moles in the highest levels of the military think that they are advancing the cause of democracy for the futurte, and that all the dead are worth the price for ' long range goals'.

Just listen to the words of the really intelligent and serious players that rule the world thru influence and persuasion: A vampire like Brezhinski can join Obama's cabinet, and know what that means? Obama has a real chance at being the first black stooge for the real bosses...Old Mr. B. does NOT hang with people who lose, and who have no chance. This is one smart cookie, although he lusts for total American domination of the world, for its own good, of course.

But there is always a wild card that can crop up: The perps never know if one element might bite them on the ass and blow the whole thing: All it would take is ONE top level senior senator, or other major player, to bring up the inconsistencies, which are legion, and demand a new investigation and call for a nationwide call in and internet voting poll to see how mant Americans want such a thing: I guarantee you that it would top 80%, if the presentation were done correctly.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Ok. I started to read that diatribe you just typed out.
And I can't say my exact thoughts but you have any number of factors very wrong. But here is just a sample of how far I got and what I am talking about.

The dustification of the concrete CANNOT be explained by fire and gravity...simply put, it is impossible.

I haven't tested it yet but it sounds well true.
But a former small town police officer told me that concrete will be considerably weakened (to the point it dusts) in a hot enough fire and told me about a few incidents to back it up that was within his experience.
And all that dust around New York was not concrete either in fact if I had to say so a very small portion of it actually was. And I have been over all this before.

The core turning to dust as well as the Towers leaping up skyward with huge plumes of ejected debris shooting up and massive expulsions outward says it all:

1) The building never jumped up I have no clue where you get that.
2) No debris shot up either it all fell down.
no massive expulsions either. Its called pieces falling away from a tumble of falling stuff.

And that is about far as I got because I am soo tired of hearing these diatribes that consist mostly of vieled your stupid if you don't see this or are sheeple and holding to just one possible (and a distant possiblity at that) interptation of evidence held to as if someone was gonna die if it was let go.

Otherwords. Puhlease.
How about we all agree to disagree stop bickering about it and stop making any sort of search for the truth a pointless escapade of bickering and arguing.
Because I will tell you.
No truth will be forced out of anyone as things stand now.
None.
Zilch.
Notta.
Just a constant parade of unsubstanciated Conspiracy Theories that will never get anything suffiecently explained.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
And it would be kewl if you'd just leave it alone.
But of course you refuse and continue this little game your playing.

So come on, what historical precedent is there for a 757 hitting a building of the Twin Tower's designs?

You refuse to answer a question, that pretty much proves whether natural global collapse is possible or not using simple physics, and you want me to drop it?
LMAO...And then you claim to have shown me where my logic is wrong?
Wow talk about wild claims...

OK where is the precedence for global collapse from office fires?

Precedence really doesn't really have to be exact for us to know what physical reactions will effect any collapse of any type of building structure.
The laws of physics don't change with design. They are known fixed laws that act the same in all situations. You want us to imagine things that you think could have, or could not have, happened while ignoring what is known.
And my logic is off?

Maybe you could refresh my memory as to how you showed me where my logic or understanding of basic Newtonian physics is wrong? Or will you continue dodging the hard questions?

הפוסל במומו פוסל

[edit on 6/2/2008 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

2) No debris shot up either it all fell down.

Until you can learn to research and analyse what you find you will continue to spread lies, purposely or not.

Debris was ejected laterally far enough to embed itself in the Winter Garden. That 'debris' was a section of outer structure steel, weighing in the tons.
Does that sound like 'falling' debris to you?

What about the pieces that supposed to have caused the collapse of WTC 7?
If you think no debris was ejected with force from the towers how does your version of WTC 7's collapse differ from your colleagues?

Take a good look at this pic.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Anok, I hope you do not mind me using this photo, and apologize if I did so in error. However, that is the first time I have noticed that building leaning. Something may well have compromised the base on one side for it to tilt that way. Or is it just the angle of the photo? All the rest of the buildings in the forefront look fairly straight.

I have looked at those buildings, from various angles, at least 500 times, and never noticed that much lean on either one. The south tower top leaned to the outside but I never noticed either of the twin towers fully leaning from the base up.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
Anok, I hope you do not mind me using this photo, and apologize if I did so in error. However, that is the first time I have noticed that building leaning.

I don't mind at all but I disagree that the building is leaning. Look at the other buildings, it's just the angle of the photograph I believe?

What is important is the obvious explosive forces going on. You can see not only debris being ejected up and out you can see the pulverized building contents shooting out in explosive expulsions. You can see what looks like flame shooting out in the dust. No way is that caused by gravity...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I don't mind at all but I disagree that the building is leaning. Look at the other buildings, it's just the angle of the photograph I believe?

What is important is the obvious explosive forces going on. You can see not only debris being ejected up and out you can see the pulverized building contents shooting out in explosive expulsions. You can see what looks like flame shooting out in the dust. No way is that caused by gravity...

Thank you.

You are correct. Gravity, by natural collapse or conventional controlled demolitions, cannot cause granulation of steel, which is what is occurring in that photo, along with granules, plus, dust from concrete, and dust from all those plies of drywall used as fire retardant instead of concrete. The exterior facade and perimeter wall sections are indeed being detached and forcefully blown off the building, just as you correctly stated.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You asked for a precendent then when I point out there is no precendent you attack me. Joy.
Nailing jello to a tree.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You asked for a precendent then when I point out there is no precendent you attack me. Joy...

What are you talking about? I didn't attack anybody, grow some skin. I just got your feathers ruffled because you can't answer my questions and you know it.

So how did the buildings fall with no sign of resistance? As in Newtons first 3 laws of physics? That's all I've been asking, but all I get is the run around...You should know the answer if you want to argue collapses, otherwise the rest of your argument is pointless, and that is not a personal attack just trying to get you to see the point.

Watch you don't hit your thumb there big fella...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Right. Ask for a precedent, bitch about it when I point out there isn't one and use it as yet another reason I suck in your little head. Thats fine.

Collapses are internal things rather impossible to see what is going on inside especially considering x-ray specs are gag gifts.
Sorry it didn't perform to your specifications.
Take that up with the universe.
The buildings can and did fall down pretending otherwise is silly.
You want to go on believing we are far more than what we are and can somehow make the uncollapsable unless we want it to fall down building by all means continue.

And as I said in the other thread.
I am done dealing with you people as its very much akin to nailing jell-o to a tree. Kindly drop the subject, leave me be and most importantly enjoy making the search for the truth of this issue completely pointless.
I say that based on your attitude, your verbal wrangling, attack of anyone disagreeing with you, and disdain for a public you need to win over to get to the truth of the matter. Which some of us "ignorant sheeple" agree there is something being hidden just not DEW, holograms, anti-matter, nuclear weapons and thermite.
As I stated in my thread, I think your whole little community is doing exactly what "they" want to be done and doing so admirably. Which is making the general public sick of even looking at it to question.

I, myself, am done. Not because your right but because I am sick unto death of dealing with this particular mob.

So now, you may type out a nice little paragraph massaging your ego and continuing your assault on my mental capacity. I don't care and you have already shown I can say nothing to change your narrow minded of everyone who questions me is a fool world while using some pretty shotty and obvious tactics and I as I said I no longer have the stomach to continue this farce.
And of course you don't need my permission but eh.
Good day and have fun killing the issue.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Further to the WTC dust discussion is this report on the toxic cloud given off by the smoldering ruins of Ground Zero from the DELTA Group (for the Detection and Evaluation of the Long-Range Transport of Aerosols) out of UC Davis, run by Prof. Emeritus Thomas Chahill.

Cahill explains in an interview here the EPA’s indifference to the toxic plume:

Cahill's air sampling began on October 2 and continued until late December, after the last fires were finally extinguished. Asked why it took so long to begin a scientific evaluation of the air contamination that accompanied the destruction of the WTC, Cahill said he had assumed that there were scores of agencies and scientists monitoring the air quality in New York City after 9-11.

"I assumed it was happening. I could not believe it was not," Cahill said. "It [the Davis drum] was all by itself. The EPA did nothing."

Cahill’s group published an initial report and a follow-up analysis (first link above):

The new work helps explain the very fine particles and extraordinarily high concentrations found by an earlier UC Davis study, the first to identify very fine metallic aerosols in unprecedented amounts from Ground Zero.
Cahill said, "Our first report was based on particles that we collected one mile away. This report gives a reasonable estimate of what type of pollutants were actually present at Ground Zero.

"The debris pile acted like a chemical factory. It cooked together the components of the buildings and their contents, including enormous numbers of computers, and gave off gases of toxic metals, acids and organics for at least six weeks."

When the trade center towers burned and collapsed, tons of concrete, glass, furniture, carpets, insulation, computers and paper were reduced to enormous, oxygen-poor debris piles that slowly burned until Dec. 19, 2001.
In that hot pile, some of the debris' constituent elements combined with organic matter and abundant chlorine from papers and plastics, and then escaped to the surface as metal-rich gases. These then either burned or chemically decomposed into very fine particles capable of penetrating deeply into human lungs.

In the above-linked interview with Chris Bollyn, Cahill offered a different perspective on the unprecedented concentrations of ultra-fine metals being gassed off the debris pile:

The DELTA Group's work revealed the presence of extremely small metallic aerosols in unprecedented amounts in the plumes coming from the burning WTC rubble. Most of the particles in these plumes were in the category of the smallest ultra-fine and nano-particles: from 0.26 to 0.09 microns.

The extraordinarily high level of ultra-fine aerosols was one of the most unusual aspects of the data, Cahill said.

"Ultra-fine particles require extremely high temperatures," Cahill said, "namely the boiling point of the metal."

While Cahill said he was not aware of evidence confirming the existence of molten metal in the rubble of the WTC, his data showing high levels of ultra-fine particles in the smoke plume prove that incredibly intense hot spots, capable of boiling and vaporizing metals and other components from the debris, persisted beneath the rubble for weeks.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Gravity, by natural collapse or conventional controlled demolitions, cannot cause granulation of steel, which is what is occurring in that photo,

I see no where in that picture "granulation of steel". Neither do you. You see a huge debris cloud. Period.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retreiver
There are videos showing firemen in the rubble dust finding bomb trigger detonaters.

Can you post these videos? That is the first I have heard of this. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Take a good look at this pic.

Let's take a good look at this pic.

To have debris arcing like that, you have to either:

a) have the building falling faster than the debris being ejected. Remember that a bullet dropped will hit the ground at the same time as a bullet fired from a gun. And the bullet fired will never arc up over the height of the bullet dropped. Physics again.

or

b) it was ejected upwards.

Which is it debunkers? Because either way, a gravity driven collapse through resistance will not fall faster than freefalling debris or cause debris to eject upwards.

PERIOD. Explain this in real physics please debunkers.

[edit on 2/12/2008 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Posting this photo as well as it is taken but a millisecond before yours, Griff, at a slightly different angle. You can better discern the upward-arcing "pistils" just above the wide "petals" of ejecta, which is mostly lost in darkness in that photo.

On a side note there is a column of the core toppling, caught in the light at right on the line between pistils and petals: flower of destruction.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Thanks. I'm going to start a new thread to discuss this.

Here's the new thread, so we don't take away from this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/12/2008 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Gravity, by natural collapse or conventional controlled demolitions, cannot cause granulation of steel, which is what is occurring in that photo,

I see no where in that picture "granulation of steel". Neither do you. You see a huge debris cloud. Period.

I see sections of the perimeter trailing disconcertingly dense smoke plumes as they fall. I also see stuff being projected up and out above the line of destruction.

I agree I don't see granulating steel, that's quite a jump, but what the heck is causing all that?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

You are embarrassing yourself with these totally ridiculous posts. You have not strduioed this at all and are backed to a corner from which there is no escape. Better to stop now than be seen as foolish as well as uninformed. Reading your posts is a waste of timer because virtually everything you say has been refuted already; you are coming into a varsity game with no cleats, so get back on the bench and study the game plans or turn into a cheerleader for the rela players.

You have been outclassed and exposed as totally knowing zero about every aspect of this event.There is no way to redeem ytourself now; you have already put your foot too deep to extract safely. This is the big league and the players must be prepared, you are not.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Uh, guys..granulation of the steel can only be seen by examiningt a piece up close, preferably under magnification. You OF COURSE could never see the effects on a single piece in a picture like that. Granulation is an effect of extreme temperatures, and there was never any extreme temps recorded or even claimed in the Tower explosions/implosions, etc.

Hope this helped.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

There is really only one answer to your question: The effects seen can only in DEW. Directed energy is the only way to explain it all. See the Hitchinson effects video at the Judy Woods site for details. DEW causes disruption at the molecular level and exerts vast forces on any items. It causes solids to leap and jump up into the air, as well as levitating objects. It depends on the amount of energy as to the effects, but the DEW is the only explanation for ALL that we see: Toasted cars..some flipped and some not: Typical Hutchinson effects.

It causes materials to literally leap and twist and disintegrate. It goes to the very core of the matter and tears it apart. Conventional explosions that could cause the same effects would have sounded like a thunderstorm of booms, and been totally apparent. The DEW was used because it is secret technology and not well known outside of scientific cicles. It can guarantee the destruction of ALL elements affected: The core was no more of a prolem for the DEW than was a window.

ANYONE who can look at the pictures posted above and NOT see massive EXPULSIONS UPWARD and OUTWARD has their eyes, or their minds , closed tight.The pooster who thankfully(hopefully ) left this discussion must have a unique way of seeing reality: Imagine seeing a man with his head blown off and scattered all over. This guy would say " Well, he fell down!". Sure he did, after his head exploded! The towers fell too, but not straight down, they went UP over the tops of the affected portions, as seen clearly and so far OUT that no amount of ' falling ' can explain it.

It is so simple: The Towers were hit with DEW and the effects fit perfectly; no other explanation can even come close.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join