It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cause and Cure - Could it be this Simple?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fada126
Seriously where are you getting this conclucion that i stated that there is a single cause for cancer
I still cant believe how arrogant you are!

Indeed, where did I get such an outrageous notion?

I thought that cancer or the suseptibility to it was genetic? and this quak comes along and tells me it's a F-ing mushroom!

If I were you I'd look into something before I go calling people quacks. Baking Soda is alkaline, and fairly ingestible, therefore a viable means for adjusting your bodies PH and making you less prone to fungal infections. Some Fungi can produce known and proven Carcinogens, I've shown you one that is known for sure. You should thank me for learning you something, how's that for arrogant?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
My last reply to this post vanished, or become invisible, or something really strange. When I posted the reply it went to the next page, which was 4 I think, but oddly enough it had a 'next page' thing above it that went all the way up to page 7 on a 3 page thread. I refreshed it and the thread was gone. There was a thread on the Board Questions about this a while ago but I couldn't find to add it to the list of anamolies there.

Edit:
(never mind, it's visible now, that was freaky)

[edit on 23-1-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Seriously where are you getting this conclucion that i stated that there is a single cause for cancer
I still cant believe how arrogant you are!

Indeed, where did I get such an outrageous notion?

I thought that cancer or the suseptibility to it was genetic? and this quak comes along and tells me it's a F-ing mushroom!

If I were you I'd look into something before I go calling people quacks. Baking Soda is alkaline, and fairly ingestible, therefore a viable means for adjusting your bodies PH and making you less prone to fungal infections. Some Fungi can produce known and proven Carcinogens, I've shown you one that is known for sure. You should thank me for learning you something, how's that for arrogant?

1)

And as i stated in my last post most cancer is genetic!
www.stvincent.org...

So yeah im right about cancer being genetic, and you have shown me one, but you said they were all carcinogenic! So back to my original point of get your facts straight!
And I never said that it has a single cause, your making stuff up!

2)Dove moituriser balances your ph and is "fairly" ingestible so according to your logic it is a viable means to cure cancer!

3)Ill excuse the last sentence on the grounds that english can't be your first language and if it is then HAHAHAHAHA!

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Fada126]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Here's another interesting article that shows how cancer may be caused by a microbe that looks/acts like a fungus:

In retrospect, it was premature and irrational a century ago to discard bacteria in cancer because the science of bacteriology was in its infancy. Nothing was known about CWD forms and filterable virus-like forms of bacteria. The recent acceptance (after a century) of bacteria (Helicobacter pylori) as the cause of most stomach ulcers is a case in point. For several decades after his 1940 discovery of peculiar S-shaped bacteria in stomach ulcers, A. Stone Freedberg MD stood alone. His research was totally ignored because doctors believed that bacteria could not exist in the acid environment of the stomach. A half century later, these same bacteria were finally accepted and are now a major factor in the development of stomach cancer. Two Australian scientists (Barry Marshall and Robin Warren) received a Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2005 for proving this. Interestingly, in 1998, a new tumor-like stomach lesion was discovered called "Russell body gastritis."

From here:
www.rense.com...

Once again, it seems cancer and body acidity are linked.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I whole heartedly agree with you and Twitchy. Disease is big money, follow it.

I argued this point with my bosses son, we were arguing politics (he loves Bush) and the topic ended up being drug companies and their greed. I asked him when was the last time a disease was cured, I about fell down when he said, every day, I said the 60's because drug companies make billions controlling diseases, they would go broke if they cured diseases. If a drug company can keep some one alive for 10 years, by selling then $10,000.00 worth of drugs per year, versus selling them a pill for $100.00 and curing them, which would big business choose?

If this were the 60's I really believe they would rather sell that 100 dollar pill, not anymore, the greed has gotten well out of hand, and I don't see an end to it, which is tragic.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Scott, thank you for posting this.Iam thoroughly intrigued.After losing both my parents to Cancer treatment ,I began to study Naturopathic remedies and have done so for over a decade.This article is truly amazing,and I would love to read more.I wonder if there are any testimonials from his patients.
The methods of administering seem simple enough,and not as evasive as conventional allopathic treatments.
Of course,will we ever see this method of treatment become the norm? Of course not.Too many hospitals, drug companies, doctors and research centers would become obsolete.Horribly sad.No one should ever lose their life or that of someone they love to something completely curable.

you know the awful truth is that most people IMO would not be willing to believe that drug company's and research centers would fight tooth and nail to surpress any media attention "natural cures" may have based and would probably be able to do so. I haven't studied what this doctor suggests but it is intriguing. The power and leverage big pharma and their lawyers have is mind-boggling as well as their cold heartedness, i think they must rationalize in some deluded way that "well nobody is making people get certain treatments" and this is only an option, but the reality is mass advertising leads most people 2 look to the "mainstream treatments" and not taking chances on "less publicized procedures".

with that being said, i think with all the chemicals in and around the air and in our food prevention is the key, and that certain supplements like Spirullina ( sea weed) and/or Chlorophyll as well as possibly the vitamin found in apple. peach, and cherry seeds can greatly reduce cancer forming. And i can Guarantee that any lawyer working for the medical community would use every trick in the book to make sure these natural, unpatened treatments or their derivatives would never be approved for cancer treatment because these hospitals and drug makers would lose BILLIONS. it is a dog eat dog world, and this is but one reflection of the greed that blinds and bends the actions of people who compromise their morals IMO. I think company's can only sell these things so long as they don't make specific claims regarding their anti cancer activity and potential.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
If a drug company can keep some one alive for 10 years, by selling then $10,000.00 worth of drugs per year, versus selling them a pill for $100.00 and curing them, which would big business choose?

I'm certainly not going to come to the defense of Big Pharma, but the place where this 'supressed cure' argument falls flat is in the trenches. It requires every doctor who deals with cancer, and every researcher to be in on the big conspiracy. I don't buy that. I know researchers and finding a cure is their life's work. Some of them teach as well, and work hard to inspire others. This whole line of talk inpugns both their morals and their ethics, and I call balderdash.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Scott if you want to get carried away with the whole, cancer is linked to body acids argument then hear this. Now firstly in no way am I saying im right however im just saying something that might actually be true.
I first realised this when I noticed that my grandparents are living to their 90's in scotland and it made me wonder why my fathers friends are dying of cancer in their 40's.
We are told to eat "5 a day" vegetables in the uk anyways, now for example, to get the same nutrition of one single 1940's tomato in those days, you have to eat approx 3 of them today. This is the same case for any other fruit or vegetable. Im only going by the damn tv so i bet you have to consume much more to get any benefit.
The point i want to make is, if we have to eat 3 times as much to get the correct nutrition to beat these harmful diseases eg cancer, heart disease etc etc etc ...... then what junk are we consuming that makes these fruits and vegetables not the equivalent of the naturally grown products of the 1900's????
In no way am i saying your right. The reason being is that acids can be balanced by alkalines. I do however wonder if the manufactured products we eat contain far to much acids to allow us to balance our diets and if this is the case then you do have an argument on the basis that the cancer rate has increased tenfold and dont let anyone tell you different.
I will however stress my first comment. Lets say you are correct, what are you going to do about it?
There are years of trials ahead of a cure due to the fact that one mess up starts the process again.
I dont mean to get annoyed but goddamn paracetmol tablets can hardly be tested on rats due to animal protestors for god sake and here you are playing god with cancer sufferers.
I dont like it one bit as you are giving false hope to people who are suffering terribly.
By the way im on your doorstep outside glasgow so at least have the decency to reply this time please.
You do have a point but in this case actions speak louder than words my friend (full stop).

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Well i guess ive hit the nail on the head with this one.
Not to mention of course all the other relevant arguments but they might be wrong or may not. Whatever the target dont stop as i fully admire anyone who tries however being a person who has researched this i believe you have a bit to go yet to say the least.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
THE ARTICLE IS DOWN!!!

Did somebody copy-paste it somewhere?????

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
Natural remedies can appear to be a hoax when people try them and they don't work. What they don't realize is that you can't experiment with natural remedies while you're exposing yourself to hundreds of cancer-causing chemicals everyday and expect the chosen "cure" to be effective.

Everyone carries a huge chemical burden and it increases everyday by the food you eat, the water you drink, the personal care products you use and the household cleaning supplies you use.

How can you expect to be healed of anything if you're using commercial toothpaste, dishwashing liquid, antiperspirants, makeup, lotion, laundry detergent, etc.?

Getting your body clean and healthy means walking away from all commercial products and keeping your exposure to chemicals as low as possible. It's a complete lifestyle change, not a quick fix.

This was a very refreshing post. I thank you and am quoting it for a fantastic outline of truth.
The bodily need for a quick fix is a big reason we got into this health mess.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
home.online.no...

Probably already posted. However, flaxseed oil and cottage cheese combined together produces positive results.

I cannot stand over the results or trials - but check out the web page(s) anyway.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If you do not believe that these companies will do whatever they have to to make a buck, read this article for a recent example:

" Macular degeneration: Genentech to limit Avastin in favor of Lucentis"

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
home.online.no...

Probably already posted. However, flaxseed oil and cottage cheese combined together produces positive results.

I cannot stand over the results or trials - but check out the web page(s) anyway.

Brei.

Well I can give you my personal experience in using Flaxseed oil and CC. After reading about Budwig’s work some years ago I began taking the combination every morning (just about), and within 6 mths my chronic ear infections (a life long ailment) were gone never to return. I don't bother blending them together, I just take some Flaxseed oil capsules, and chase it with a couple of big spoonfuls of CC. Works great. I also take baking soda most nights to control indigestion, so I guess I’m ahead of the curve.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

this reminded me of a Prophecy I had read. I think it was Nostradamus or Mother Shipton who said the cure for cancer was simple. It was right under our noses all along.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
There are plenty of cancer remedies available but they come from grass-roots organizations and not from the scientific community. The scientific community pretty much ignores it because 1) it would destroy the revenues of the medical community and 2) those people who would want to pursue it anyway are not allowed to. And those who do are ridiculed, threatened and/or chased out of the country (hence the real cancer cures are not in the US and not allowed to be). As long as the scientific community ignores it, no one will ever believe that there are safe natural cancer cures. That shows you how much power the mass media has and the power of those who control it.

Will you please give examples of specific people who have been ran out of the country for these cures? Also, will you please let me know what cures they know about and cannot give out.

This is a rediculous statement, in my view and you should definately be able to back this up if it were true.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Hi resistor,

I'm happy that worked for you. I was going to try it as a preventative measure as part of a daily diet anyway - but it's always good to have some positive feedback on these things. I never trust what the ''online doctors'' say.$$$

Regards,

Brei.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Bicarb of Soda!! Such talk impugnes those who do work hard within the system to cure cancers.

Water cures cancer! (I heard it in the acid song by Loudon Wainwright so it must be true).

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nookster

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Bicarb of Soda!! Such talk impugnes those who do work hard within the system to cure cancers.

Water cures cancer! (I heard it in the acid song by Loudon Wainwright so it must be true).

Everything causes cancer! (I heard it in a song by Joe Jackson so it must be true)

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5

I think the weakest argument of all is that "too much of this medicine will poison you". Well, to much chemo/radiation therapy will kill you too!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join