It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cause and Cure - Could it be this Simple?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Cancer Cause and Cure - Could it be this Simple?

www.nexusmagazine.com

According to this hypothesis based on years of scientific and clinical research, the cause of cancer is infection by a common fungus, Candida albicans. The good news is that it can be treated with a powerful antifungal agent that can\'t be patented.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I came across this quite incredible paper (published Sept 2007) by an Italian doctor - Dr Tullio Simoncini - who has been successfully treating all forms of cancer in his patients for over 20 years.

His paper explains how the cause of all cancers is rooted in a common fungus - Candida Albicans - and the even more common cure is sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3).

And the really great news - sodium bicarbonate cannot be patented.

Regards,

SC

www.nexusmagazine.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Too much sodium bicarbonate can also make your stomach rupture.
What is his method of administering it?

[edit on 1/18/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hell Defcon5,

Decon5: Too much sodium bicarbonate can also make your stomach rupture. What is his method of administering it?

SC: There are various methods of administering the sodium bicarbonate dependent on the form of cancer. The dosage is also dependent on the form of cancer. These are fully described in the article.

Regards,

SC

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Scott, thank you for posting this.Iam thoroughly intrigued.After losing both my parents to Cancer treatment ,I began to study Naturopathic remedies and have done so for over a decade.This article is truly amazing,and I would love to read more.I wonder if there are any testimonials from his patients.
The methods of administering seem simple enough,and not as evasive as conventional allopathic treatments.
Of course,will we ever see this method of treatment become the norm? Of course not.Too many hospitals, drug companies, doctors and research centers would become obsolete.Horribly sad.No one should ever lose their life or that of someone they love to something completely curable.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Of course,will we ever see this method of treatment become the norm? Of course not.Too many hospitals, drug companies, doctors and research centers would become obsolete.Horribly sad.No one should ever lose their life or that of someone they love to something completely curable.

I don't buy it, for a couple of reasons. First, if all of these 'cancer cures' worked as well as is said, there would be an overwhelming refusal to deal with the system. Period. Folks would avoid the hospitals in droves, simply because one of their neighbours would have cured his illness with...whatever.

Secondly, I work for a University, I know cancer researchers, and what's to prevent any one of them from achieving sainthood by putting away the conventional methods and announcing...Bicarb of Soda!! Such talk impugnes those who do work hard within the system to cure cancers. Further, it causes pain to those who have lost loved ones, or ail themselves because all of their suffering becomes perceived as needless misery brought about by a supposedly criminal health system. Slash/burn/poison may be the gold standards today, but people are working pretty hard to find a magic bullet.

What I have not seen here is a member of ATS posting medical documentation of his/her cancer cure using any of the constantly touted guaranteed alternative cures...and this would be the forum to do it. Further, all of this bluster about alternative treatments is pretty easy when you're healthy. Try maintaining that when a doctor tells you that radiation therapy will give you a 95% survival rate in 10 years.

Finally...I know a natural healer who is now going through chemo because her methods didn't work. I loaned her some essiac. Compare the value of complementary therapy versus alternative therapy. But just like you find God in the trenches, oncologists look pretty darn good when the diagnosis is "The Big C"

apc

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Looks like more snake oil like that ubertapwater treatment.

I want documented verifiable clinical study data. Not "patient testimonials." You can get enough of that on late-night television. Reading over the original article here, the author attacks chemo a few times. Why not focus on his treatment rather than attacking the others that are proven to work?

Who opens a medical paper with, "My idea is..." ?!

I think anyone who was to prove that all forms of cancer stem from a single simple-to-eradicate fungal infection would win the Nobel Prize (assuming it even means anything anymore).

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

my dad was told about 3 months ago that he has stomach cancer, he is going through chemo ATM and it is very hard watching him suffer because of it. i can understand how much research is given to find a cure for cancer but just say sodium bicarbonate is the answer, think of all of the people saved, my auntie died last year with breast cancer that couldnt be cured, none of the research helped her. then there is the money side of things, sodium bicarbonate, nobody can MAKE money from that cure. WOW

i had a quick look over the site that scott posted and have just came off the phone to my dad, he has been told he cant eat certain foods because of the chemo but he sees his doctor early next week and he is going to ask if he can take sodium bicarbonate with the chemo and i will post that answer as soon as i can.
basically, if my dad seen a study that said eating raw chilli peppers would cure him, he would try it.

researchers have been searching for years and have came up with very little.

Scott Creighton

thank you very much for this post.
if anything, it is a little more "hope"
starred, flagged and a bucket full of kudos

CF

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There are plenty of cancer remedies available but they come from grass-roots organizations and not from the scientific community. The scientific community pretty much ignores it because 1) it would destroy the revenues of the medical community and 2) those people who would want to pursue it anyway are not allowed to. And those who do are ridiculed, threatened and/or chased out of the country (hence the real cancer cures are not in the US and not allowed to be). As long as the scientific community ignores it, no one will ever believe that there are safe natural cancer cures. That shows you how much power the mass media has and the power of those who control it.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ignore this - I had too many windows open and meant to post in another thread. My apologies.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by timb3r]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Translate this page:

it.wikipedia.org...

Prepare to be scared....

Translation

It is known for having made the controversial hypothesis that cancer is caused by a type of fungus and can be a cure based on sodium bicarbonate. This hypothesis has not yet been audited equally by the scientific community; nevertheless the doctor has put some of his patients to the protocol of care he proposed and for this reason has been struck off by 'doctors ordered in 2003.

Following the death of five of his patients in 2006 Simonicini was found guilty in the first degree for manslaughter in a fraud case and in two other cases, and he was acquitted in the remaining two cases because the fact does not exist. [2]

Im pretty sure that loose translation means hes not very good at what he does.

And here is some more:

Bad Medicine

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

i starred your post dude..i am with you 100% on this one..this is one CT that i do NOT buy into..
i have debated people in other parts of this board who swear by certain people/books/methods and such but i rarely can get anything out of them...they always know someone who ate some broccoli and it cured their cancer but thats where it stops you know....

i think filling peoples heads with these types of cures are pretty much uncool.
healthcare companies, insurance carriers, hospitals, etc can not control people.
if evewn ONE person came out and said "i HAD prostate cancer but i took some sodium bicarb and ate some cauliflower and it cleared me right up, don't you think that people the world over would be doing this?

funny i have never met anyone that has been 'cured' by any natural remedy.

sister in law with breast cancer.
aunt with breast cancer
step dad with cml(chronic mylogenious leukemia)
dad died from liver cancer(killed himself but had advanced liver cancer)

so yeah, i would LOVE to be able to heal my step father or my aunt and sister in law....
as it stands, the best shot they have is with the oncologist and the meds and treatment they get from them.

my step dad takes gleevac and he is holding steady. he has not started to blast yet...thats a good thing.

i don't doubt that changing your diet and taking vitamins and such helps the body when you are contaminated with cancer but you're NOT gonna cure it that way....it is just not going to happen

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
There are plenty of cancer remedies available but they come from grass-roots organizations and not from the scientific community. The scientific community pretty much ignores it

can you please tell me some of these remedies??
i have three people at the moment that i would like to get started on these remedies as they are pretty close family and all have cancer.

please and thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
There are plenty of cancer remedies available but they come from grass-roots organizations and not from the scientific community.

Good news, thanks very much. How about showing me the paperwork? Since we have an open-minded group of people here, there should be a whole whack of ATSers with copies of their medical reports attesting to their beating cancer by unconventional means.

I read all the stuff on the web as well, and I choose to self-treat with essiac, flaxseed oil/cottage cheese, and fruit juices...along with cleaning up my diet. Am I turning down radiation because somebody on the web (so God knows it must be true!) says that I ought to be injesting bicarb? Not friggin' likely! I'm using the other goodies to ameliorate the effects of radiation, but I'll tell you know, just because I'm open minded doesn't mean I'm stooopid.

Boondock? Your avatar Is Zappa...died of prostate cancer at 52. I guess you're aware, alright. Thanks for the star, sorry about your grief.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Here is Simoncini's own site. Among other things, he explains why he was struck off.

www.curenaturalicancro.com...

Make of it what you will.

Regards,

SC

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Boondock? Your avatar Is Zappa...died of prostate cancer at 52. I guess you're aware, alright. Thanks for the star, sorry about your grief.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

in fact he did. december 4th, 1993. just a few weeks shy of 53.

i really can't stand when people make these kinds of claims cause cancer is serious man....there is just not any way that any of those natural remedies are going to cure it. not by themselves....

not saying that taking vitamin b won't help cause it will but you take only that with your cml and see how long you last. you'd blast faster than you could blink.

i along with you am waiting for some people to come forth and show me some sort of proof cause through all these debates i have never seen any, but i have seen lots of claims

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Your last statement there my friend is the crux of the United States' current healthcare system. We are forced to pay VAST sums of money to get any kind of treatment for major illnesses. In essence, they hold our lives for ransom. It's all about the bottom line.

That's why things like this will NEVER be allowed in.

If it works that is.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
so who here if diagnosed with cancer would go with these 'alternative means'?
i know i'd be sticking to the pills, the chemo, the rads....whatever the oncologist reccomended for me..... not remedies out of some book or a web page....

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by AccessDenied

Your last statement there my friend is the crux of the United States' current healthcare system. We are forced to pay VAST sums of money to get any kind of treatment for major illnesses. In essence, they hold our lives for ransom. It's all about the bottom line.

That's why things like this will NEVER be allowed in.

If it works that is.

It's your last statement that I feel is the crux of the argument. And it's not about what you have to pay in America. To quote myself in another thread...

"I just left a free cancer clinic where I had a free consultation with a radiation oncologist to discuss my free biopsy that my free GP ordered from my free urolologist with regard to the free testing in advance of my free radiation therapy. I started to rail about the $18 (cdn) parking charge until I thought of you folks in the States...and decided to shut up. 'Nuff Said?"

That's not bragging...I pay taxes and my mortgage interest is not tax deductable...

But it's all about proof as far as alternatives go, isn't it? And anecdotal accounts only go so far. If we based science on that, we'd still be bleeding cancer patients to release the 'bad humours'. Not to mention burning the old women who had obviously hexed those ailing.

To blame the science is not only stupid...it's regressive. Sure cancer research and treatment is huge...but it's your neighbours that are doing the work...not some mad scientists or Mr. Burns types. What's next...torches and pitchforks in front of the University medical centres?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

There are remedies that work, a lot of our treatments are from natural remedies and then purified or synthesized by drug companies to remove impurities or regulate dosage or modify to increase performance, but to dismiss natural cures is wrong. I have read a lot about intravenous vitamin C as a cancer cure and now researchers have decided to jump in to test it as well.

malaysia.news.yahoo.com... a.html

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join