It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was i summoned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I had this really crazy dream a while back. I am usually in control of my whole dream states, but there have been 4 occasions in my life that i had no control (of those i remember at all). This one i dont remember all of it clearly. But i went through the first "half" of the dream , i dont recal what happened, but i woke up somewhere in the middle. I then remember thinking i had "to go back" so i went right backto sleep. I was then obviously in a very bad scenario. I knew that there had been a "me" there. But this was not a good "me". I also had the impression that "i" was dead in this "realm". I remember there were a bunch of people trying to kill me, but there was something i was supposed to do. One group of inividuals caught me, and one man, who seemed to hate me very much, started to beat the crap outta me. I rememebr it didnt do any damage to me, and i didnt fight back, rather i was trying to calm him down. He came to the conclusion that i was not "me". he helped me up, and was no longer hostile to me. I was on a sidewalk in a rainy street, and a car pulls up and people pull me into a car with a window 1/2 open, and drive off. i remember seeing the man smile, with a kinda sad feeling. Like a great weight had been lifted, but something really sad came through he had been holding back. These people seemed to explain to me that i wasnt supposed to be here anymore...and they needed to get me back. Something had gone wrong i guess...too many people had seen me i guess and it was causing a VERY big disturbance. I heard many sirens and such. I then remember them dropping me off at some place, and thanking me ( i dont know why). At this place, there was a ski lift, and a gentleman i can put no face or name to. But he explained that i was not supposed to be there, and that i had to take the lift back. I remember there were people waiting at the lift and going up. But, they were like zombies. After a few attempts to get a response i was told they could not react. I sat next to a quite
elderly gentelman. I wet up and up, and then...i woke up.
I had the distinct impression that i was summoned there by some means, and used for something...hmm....any thoughts anyone?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow that's weird... What if we are being summoned like, demons, from another dimension?

Never had a dream like that, that I remember.

-Will

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I understand why you would ask that question. I have had experiences like that. I think I was summoned. I basicly go and help someone. Either I keep something from happening, protect someone, or make something happen. I then come back. Kind of like you said. Though not on a ski lift. I would walk along an area I knew I was supposed to go through and then I would be back. One of my most recent ones, gave me a whole view of de ja voo. you can read about it here - www.abovetopsecret.com... - if you want. That was the most inlightning one yet I think. I was programed before and deprogramed after. It was brilliant really, if time travel was possible, I would imagine they would do this.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I read your post. It was rather good. Answers a few questions for myself

I only ever had 4 dreams i never controlled.
one was the one i metioned above, another was saving ym stuffed puppy from witches (when i was 4 or 5).
Another is a ofu dream that i mentioned in another post.
The last one (not in order i had them), was a dream where i was protecting peole, from a dark figure......"epic battle" insued, woke up not knowing who won...also woke up not able to move, felt like i had been in an "epic battle". Serious;y i felt liek i had been knocked through a brick wall (giant cement one in dream). NOw i dont care what anyone has to say. Dreams like these mean something. Pay close attention to details, and you might figure some of them out. I have.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
...But, they were like zombies. After a few attempts to get a response i was told they could not react. I sat next to a quite
elderly gentelman. I wet up and up, and then...i woke up.
I had the distinct impression that i was summoned there by some means, and used for something...hmm....any thoughts anyone?

I am some what of a dream interpreter… (or so I have been told by close friends and family) When I read this it instantly had meaning… Every bit of it… I don’t know where your stance is on religion but this is what I got out of your dream… Take it for what it’s worth!

To start with you deep down inside have a fear of hell, a fear of going to hell and you are not completely sure where you are going to end up when you pass away…

However… You don’t feel like you deserve to go to hell! You feel as though you are a fairly good person that lives a fairly good life!

The man that was at first hostile was the gatekeeper to hell, he was a jerk until he realized that he had no authority over your soul because it didn’t belong there… The man that smiled was happy to see a soul escape the tortures that his soul would face for all of eternity, which is the reason for his sad disposition… the half open window of the vehicle represents the thin line you walk on that separates you from heaven and hell! The confusion and “too many people seeing you” represent the people in your life that witness you do “bad” things… Like because they have seen you do bad things, you have to be held accountable for them? The lift represented “the stairway to heaven” but the people on it with you represent the phony Christians this world is faced with! The people who say they believe and say they are saved but deep down are filled with emptiness and corruption… The man with no face was God because we are not capable of even imagining what his face could look like and are incapable of seeing his face with our flesh eyes!

Once again I don’t want to offend you… I honestly didn’t make that up, it all just came to me? It isn’t fact? It is just the impression that I got! Let me know what you think though!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i seer how you think now

But i enjoyed it. It is plausable in every way. Though i have a little different take on things. Due to the fact that i control all my dreams, i think that it was something else. i was something before. And i think there was somehting in that plane of existance that i had doneor hidden, that only i could undo or find. The man with no face probably was god, or an angelic being of sorts...remindind me of charon though. But that world wasnt hell...if it was...hell could be alot worse...these people had known me in a different life. I seriously got that in this dream.

new topics

top topics

join