It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parguayan Vikings....runes found in Paraguay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
what appeared to be an inpenetrable chamber found in the side of a mountain in paraguay.anyone ever heard of this?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've heard about Vikings or Celts in Guyana I think.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by scott33

Hi Scott, and welcome to ATS. I have taken the liberty of doing a bit of hunting regarding your post as i am intrigued.

There is a region of Paraguay where overwhelming evidence exists of Viking occupation in the period 1000-1300 AD. The decrypted runic inscriptions indicate a dialect very close to the language spoken by the inhabitants of the Schleswig peninsula.

Source

Please feel free in future posts to include some links and thoughts of your own, it always helps to get a good discussion started!

Regards.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
No images of the runes, no buy!

From the page:

Berger claimed to have discovered a city called "Atlantik" of which the dimensions were "50 kilometres diameter and 150 kilometres long, a grandiose Phoenician installation" which had "large deposits of helium and petroleum, the piping still usable" and "monuments which looked like cathedrals and great palaces, and temples to the horizon." These might have been built by the Phoenicians "anything from 6,000 to 500, 000 years ago". Cerro Ipir, Fritz Berger continued, "was the centre of a vast region densely populated aeons ago."

6000 to 500,000 years ago? Boy is he specific.

new topics

top topics

join