It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Choice for President in 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The ill-conceived Iraq war and WMD lies not only revealed an incapable admin istration, it also shed light on a dysfunctional and warmongering "liberal" press that all too happily bought the obvious white house WMD lies (ex: NYT). This latter fact is, imo, extremely concerning: Whithout sound and fact-based public discussion, there cannot be democracy, and if the american press fails it's role (btw, the european press didnt buy into the american-israeli propaganda), the US democracy is in the very grave danger of becoming a dictatorship, where corrupt liberal journalists (ex: Thomas Friedman) yahoo any ill-prepared mass murder planned in the world. In order to save american values, democratic ideals, and many more million lives, it is imo necessary that rough changes come over the american political/press apparatus.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by ergoli]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I agree Egroli. We went to Iraq on a lie. I remember a video where this reporter from Texas wanted to tell the people what the government told them and this guy said "Do you want the government to disclose what it wants only?" I'll try to find the video.,

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I do not live in the states and there for it doesnt really matter who i surrport, but i think that Dennis Kucinich made alot of sence from what he and his lovly wife said on ATS MIX, and ive been doing some reading and i like him.

ProTo

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would enjoy Kucinich as president, unfortunately he doesn't have enough money and besides he has the same problem as Paul, the MSM ignores him.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Andrew, you have me perplexed. You seem to have a tendency to flip flop (on the constitution); kind of like Romney. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
How have I flip flopped?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join