It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien running infront of car!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What do you guys think about this one!looks pretty good!
dont know if was ever posted.........what is your opinion!

My question is why would a person record himself while driving at night...

Got no other info on this footage!

youtube.com...

[edit on 18-1-2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Looks like a scene out of Signs. With that said, thats really cool

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just watched it. Haven't decided what I think yet. However, I could make a case for both animation and the paranormal. Kinda starting to lean toward animation and compositing, but open to explainable phenomena as well...

I guess I really just don't know. Time to withdraw for a bit and read the posts that follow...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Looks like someone is experimenting with their new computer and graphics software!

Looks completely fake to me

He even has a video in his libarary of a FAKE UFO video he created:

I have seen "faked" UFO video's on here, I just... (more)
Added: June 28, 2007
I have seen "faked" UFO video's on here, I just wanted to try to do one myself and see how difficult it was to do. I simply used a video clip that came along with Vista, and a an image of a 3D model I made in a 3D app outputted against a green background, and then the movement was done with track motion control in Vegas Video. I used a couple of effects and this was the result. 100 % fake, please do not take this as real.
youtube.com...

So, um....right. LOL

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It looks a lot like the speedy gonzales chupacabra on YouTube and Google as well, the one leaping and racing through the undergrowth away from the camera at an angle.

If it's a fake I am guessing someone at some online effects film school unleashed this craze on an unsuspecting world.

Or the constant debunking urge in us has made us desensitized to real footage so that now we can't even recognize real data when we get it. The ATS effect if you will.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have seen things that look like what was in the background of this video, first hand in real life, but I think this particular video is a fake. The "alien" looks to be cgi.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
this looks fake to me but i wouldn't say CGI.. yet

look at the creature in question running..see him do that little jump thing..looked like a human to me

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just forget whats "running by" infront of the car. Look at all the lights that fly by in the background. All of those lights, to me, belong to one large craft. I have actually seen something that looked just like that, first hand. I wasn't the only one.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It looks like a skiny very white kid running across the road. Hoax IMHO, but I've been wrong before (ok so I'm wrong most of the time..).

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
[He even has a video in his libarary of a FAKE UFO video he created:

I have seen "faked" UFO video's on here, I just... (more)
Added: June 28, 2007
I have seen "faked" UFO video's on here, I just wanted to try to do one myself and see how difficult it was to do. I simply used a video clip that came along with Vista, and a an image of a 3D model I made in a 3D app outputted against a green background, and then the movement was done with track motion control in Vegas Video. I used a couple of effects and this was the result. 100 % fake, please do not take this as real. ]

He made a fake ufo not an alien!if you look at his fake ufo it is real bad!

there is a big difference between his ufo cinamatic and the alien!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have to agree that it's fake. Not so much because it looks a bit fake, but moreso because he's created a fake vid before.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have seen similar videos (last one being recorded on a cell phone camera) of almost indentical translucent looling alien.

So either it's the same person doing the CGIs in all these vidoes or they actually could be real and recorded by different people in different places. I find it odd that all these supposed CGI aliens in these videos behave and look almost identical.

Anyway I think it is real. Unknown phonomenon we are not really familiar with.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Here
www.youtube.com...
can be found the comment from the original poster of this video, Mgrafx
www.youtube.com...

i'don't say that it's real, why you accuse me? also i hate the fake, i'm doing a short film, this is a scene, i use it for work. If it was real i just add date, time and where it is happened
Ok now i excuse if you do not understand my video, but i can see that i did a good work, excuse me

and

But who read the second post??? i'm just write this is no real this is a try for a short movie i'm doing....

[edit on 18/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Thank you for clearing this up! Now we know!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Looks like someone is experimenting with their new computer and graphics software!

Looks completely fake to me

Right on! A lousy fake, if ever there was one!
Why do I waste my time hauling these pics through filters? Anyway, here is what turns up. Notice the 'alien's lower torso crosses the dashboard of the car (!!), which I've marked with arrows.

So our friendly neighborhood alien is part crossing the road, and part crossing the dashboard!! Get the drift??

Oh darn! Back to the bar!!

Cheers!

Edit To Add: Thanks to Internos! But he must have posted that just as I was posting mine!! Oh heck!
I wish he had done that a wee bit earlier so I wouldn't have wasted my precious time on this crap!!
)

[edit on 18-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

Oh this has got to be fake. The whole thing is obviously staged....Further more, it looks to me like there's unnatural movement going on. The physics don't fit. And besides, Aliens don't walk!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Now THAT was an amazing vid. Bravo poster!

ET will never land now. No one ever believes he's here. Why should he waste his time?

[edit on 1/18/2008 by Anatomic Bomb]

top topics

join