It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

US claims Iran is building weapons reactors, what do yall think?

I think that the US can see that Iraq is cooperating and their might not be a war so they are shifting the focus
BUT i think that the focus should have been on Iran in the first place, we should have gone after them right after we finished with Afghanistan, they are a legitimate target in the war on terror, everybody knows they are the biggest backer of terrorism in the world

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No the U.S thinks Saddam is lying.

WASHINGTON � After reviewing the 12,000-page Iraq weapons declaration this week, the Bush administration has concluded that the report fails to give insight into missing chemical and biological agents from when inspectors were expelled from Iraq four years ago, U.S. officials said Thursday night.
foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hmmm i didn't see that...they can't want to go to war with both of them...i dont think they are that stupid...you never know though

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't see the U.S. going into Iran anytime soon.I think Iraq is and will be our main focus for sometime.

Iran is saying come in and inspect us.

TEHRAN, Iran � Iran on Friday rejected U.S. claims that it was developing a clandestine nuclear program and said all its nuclear plants were open to international inspection.
foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If Iran has anything then it will have to wait. Bush want Saddam first.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I suspect that any reasonably developed nation would- at some academic, engineering or industrial level- have some sort of "nuclear" programme: of which much could be made by those who seek to make much of such things.
It's interesting that, after the recent and openly-defiant N. Korean revelations, this puts all three members of the "Axis Of Evil" back on media centre-stage.

new topics

top topics

join