It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Doors... Useful designs needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
Correct me if I'm wrong, but dogs have to be trained to smell specific things, ie, drugs, bombs, etc. It's quite unlikely that dogs will be trained to just smell plastic, given it's ubiquitous nature in our society, so as long as the plastic hasn't been used for something else that DOES have strong scent, I can't really see it being detectable.

Same ... on top of that how many firearms sniffing dogs are there? I have never heard of a firearms sniffing dog; bombs/explosives, drugs, cadavers, apprehension and detection, etc yes but not guns.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i have a pile of rocks/cement and other construction debris in my yard so all i did was put an ak-47 in 1 PVC pipe (filled with motor oil) and ammo in another along with some mags then incased it in concrete with some rebar hangin out then tossed it in the debris pile and let the weeds grow over .... if the cops want to bring a sledge hammer and break up all the concrete lookin for stuff more power to them

now for a hidden entrance ?? ... i have a 140 lb doberman and his crate is in the basment so im thinking about putting his crate over an entrance to a room ..... cops come in the first thing they say is ''' put that dog away'' sure no problem lol they never ever go near working dogs esp a 140 doberman ... want to hide some rifles ??? ok instead of a compartment in a wall how about removing the baseboard and sawing off the 4 inches of the bottom of the 2x4's then lay a rifle in there an re attach the baseboard molding , 2 trim nails and some caulk should hold it and wouldnt be hard to break off if need be

my all time favorite idea is to get a fish tank and fill it with about 6 inches of sand then burry a loaded AK in there then add some rocks and a rattle snake or some other nasty critters ...... you could also incase a pistol in some plaster and paint it to match the rest of the aqaurium rocks ..... shtf you kick the tank over and its go time ( worry about the snake later or kill it out right )

make you own flower box with cement but encase an AK in the bottom then just fill with dirt and add plants and place some where on the front yard ... make it large and heavy so knowbody gets the urge to walk off with it lol that would suck ...anywho there are a lot of ways to incase guns in every day normal looking objects ..hell you could even encase spam cans of ammo in cement then make a wall out of the blocks some where in your house or even a fireplace hearth or use them as sidewalk pavers leading up to your house the cops would be walking on ammo and not even know it

[edit on 20-9-2008 by bravo40]

<< 1   >>

join