It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! You can't trust any girls nowadays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just unbelievable! With the technology and scientific advancements today, you can no longer tell...

Watch this clip:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

This is nothing new.

I'm guessing you've never been to Thailand.

And sure after a few beers, I'm sure I would, if she wasn't packing you'd never know. Let the good times roll!

MonKey

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
One thing that strikes me as odd, is why doesn't it show any recent (pre-17) photos of him as a boy?
Maybe it's just a poor (naturally genetic)girl trying to gain notoriety and stardom.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well if this is fact then i can honestly said good for "her". I think "he" would have a worse time in that body as a guy than as a girl.

If that op has given "her" a new and better life cudos!

I know this happens and we hear about it all the time.

BUT - What would you do if you found out you married someone who used to be a guy??

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I tend to view this as a work of art of plastic surgery and I'm much more amazed in how they transformed this young man into a flawless woman. What skills! Hahahaha..

I've seen them in person, but you can tell right away that there's something odd about them. For example their shoulders, its broad like a male. But this one, I can't seem to distinguish at all. I guess they've gotten better nowadays.

If a guy would find out that he is dating a dude..... stars will be flying all over..lol They should have at least tell you that they are of the 3rd kind.

I guess this is normal in Thailand where there are skillful plastic surgeons.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't believe it. However, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. :shk::shk:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
ya, seems like you guys have never been to Thailand, this is common.

Seems like lots of money, time and suffering just to alter your physical appearance. Luckily, I get way more out of personality than anything else. Much cheaper that way too, ha.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Trust me. I've seen a boatload of pre and post operative transsexuals.

The camera does lie.

It's not that hard to tell a man from a woman, even when there has been the full complement of surgical procedures.

In fact, until someone comes up with a skeletal transplant, sex-change operations will be an exercise in futility.

I'm not going into the full array of behavioral cues that your talking to a man and not a woman, but the skeletal differences are significant.

The hands are too big. The ring fingers are too short. Hips are too narrow. Voice isn't quite right. Gait is all wrong. Feet are too big. Shoulders too wide. Musculature all wrong.

Let's face it. The differences between men and women go far beyond the primary sex characteristics.

And as they age, it becomes even more obvious, because men age differently than women.

Frankly, I think that "transsexualism" is a form of body dysmorphic disorder that has been failed by psychiatry and exploited by cosmetic surgeons.

And that's the truth (as I see it).

[edit on 2008/1/19 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

The hands are too big. The ring fingers are too short. Hips are too narrow. Voice isn't quite right. Gait is all wrong. Feet are too big. Shoulders too wide. Musculature all wrong.

Thats correct as I can really see the difference up close. But, wouldn't that be avoided if the dude has the sex change at an early age where he is not that fully developed at 17 and he is getting the female hormone shots? I mean, the younger they have this change, the better the results so as to suppress the male body from being fully developed?

Its interesting how hormones reacts with the human body. If you can give the male more testosterone the anabolic steroids, he'll become the hulk. What if we inject more steroid to these dudes with this body dysmorphic disorder, would they become "normal"?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm not an endocrinologist, but if you look around at 17 year-old boys and girls, the secondary sex differences are pretty well established.

No matter what else may be done, the chromosomes tell the story.

You can't fool Mother Nature.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
One thing that strikes me as odd, is why doesn't it show any recent (pre-17) photos of him as a boy?
Maybe it's just a poor (naturally genetic)girl trying to gain notoriety and stardom.

I meant to say that the whole thing is odd, but that it's fishy to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I meant to say that the whole thing is odd, but that it's fishy to me.

Whatever that causes it, I believe its purely psychological. Physically, there is nothing wrong with them. I hope somebody develops a treatment if they can be *fully* categorized as a psychological disorder, such as ADD. There's just too much debate about this.

Anyway this is is joke, pranks, and puns thread....hehehehe...

If there's an unusually pretty lady out there... look out .. you might be disappointed if they come up to you and talk in a deep voice like Arnold... "HI... I seem to forget my number, I can I borrow yours?" lol

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I agree with you grady.

Plus I have always been able to tell a womans skin from a mans. Womens skin tends too look softer than mens. Their skin is thinner than a mans skin and you can tell.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A woman's back has an arch which makes there booty trust out. lol. It's in the bones alright. That's how to tell for sure.

new topics

top topics

join