It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange tale of a Towmaster Trucker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to this forum but wanted to post this little tale. I have already posted this stroy in November on another forum but it would seem no-one really wanted to discuss it. As such i thought maybe this one would find it a tad more interesting...

Two things i am really looking for, are as follows.

1 Does anyone know if this was some "Tall Tale" , an Urban legend, that truckers told to pass the time in England or elsewhere?

2 Does anyone have a similar tale that isn't an Urban legend and was related to them as a genuine incident...?

The reason i have never, until last November, published publically is explained in the text.. The link to verify the Truckers cargo is still active...

Thankyou for your time.............................

This is the link... www.unexplained-mysteries.com...�entry1995808

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Very interesting story you got there. 27 years later, and they are probably talking about the same guy. Rendlesham is one of the best stories, IMO. Seems to be the same time frame. This should prove interesting to quite a few folks in here, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Firemoon.I read the story and I found it quite fascinating.Like Quasar said,the Rendlesham case is one of my favorites.This is the first time I've ever heard of this case.I wish there was a follow up to it.

Once again welcome to ATS mate.

new topics

join