It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Sightings Will Increase Worldwide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have been reading alot of news reports and have added links to Media News video covering this story in Texas.

These are the ones I found in my research on the Web.

I will also give you my sensing of what to follow which you can read below the links here.

ABC News -abcnews.go.com...

CNN/YouTube Texas Ufo Story www.youtube.com...

CNN International News-
www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/01/16/cooper.shot.wed.cnn?iref=videosearch

CNN www.cnn.com...#/video/tech/2008/01/16/reaves.texas.ufo.search.wfaa?iref=videosearch

National UFO Reporting Center www.nuforc.org... They have a report on the Ufo events in this texas town on there website .

Fox News-www.foxnews.com...

NPR-www.npr.org...
storyId=18159599&ft=1&f=1

Also on January 1st ,2008 This Video Report made the news on a local Tv Station in the San Diego area. video.aol.com...

I am certian their are many other Media outlets that are looking at this now.

Here is my take on what is happening first I believe it was a Large Spaceship that these folks were seeing not advanced Military Air technology .

Understand there are many Et civilizations here now coming to Earth and have been before we had camcorders and camera's or cell phones.

The World media covers this story for a reason .

I believe the time is very near that many more Spaceships or if you want to be neutral and just say it might be a UFO thats ok.

People and again this is my sense of what is and will be happening that these Ships all sizes and shapes will begin to be seen around the World to a point where the Govenments will not be able to control the skies above nor stop the Ets from coming to Earth .

The people living in the Texas town that viewed this with their own eyes over 30 plus in the News reports having nothing to lose because they are telling the truth and not dreaming this happened.

For those that fear Ets coming to Earth get over your fears and you will be much better off .

For the Skeptics and Debunkers your also in for a big surprize because events to come will not be things that can be put away in the closet somewhere .

Understand the Starships of many Planetary Civilizations are real and do exist they are now swamp gas,nor weather baloons,not illusions of the mind but real as this Planet is real that we all call home.

The time is truly up for the lies that have been programmed into society in regards to the existance of people from other Worlds and the Spacecraft that exist .

If your now awakened now because of these events in Texas when will you be?

The sightings will only become more regular in the skies above and then when they are seen everywhere what will people say what will those in Govenment say?

Only time will tell ,but time has run out for the Debunkers and Skeptics their time is up.

Keep your eyes to the skies things are about to get interesting.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

May I ask how it is that you are so enlightened of this information....your 'sensing' that is?

I am not a debunker, just an ex-military guy that has seen some pretty amazing things. So, I would just like to hear why you have the knowledge that this new age of things will be happening? Other than other peoples' opinions if you'd please by the way!?

Thanks and peace, Mondo

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I believe the reaction to and eventual resolution of this incident will mirror that of the O'hare Airport sighting.

There were multiple predictions on ATS then that by the end of 2007 disclosure and/or definitive alien contact would take place. Here it is 2008 and we're not any closer to the revelation of an alien presence.

The O'hare case itself has gone cold. None of the claimed "many photographs" has shown up (only some fakes) and the only followup is found on places like ATS.

I suspect that at this time next year we'll be talking about the next big "flap".

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I read on this other website about the "time-monks" saying that 2008 would be some kind of unvailing for UFOs. I don't remember the exact wordage but I remember reading something like that at the end of last year.

The "time-monks" are the people that run that computer program that scans the internet for future events or something like that. Can anyone shed more light onto what i'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

Hello Mondo,

Good to meet you .

My sensing has been like this since late last year and has only gotten stronger .

I sense energy that is just something I do and in so doing I feel their are many Ships near or around the Planet now very strongly.

Just like some people are Psychic can sense these cosmic area's .

I cannot show it to you in a picture or video camera but I can say that this is going to increase and not just in Texas but elsewhere.

Why do the Ships choose certian area's that I cannot explain but the Media is watching now and the News Media will eventually be seeing and reporting many more events of this nature.

I am not looking at what others are saying but giving you my direct feeling on this .

I would just suggest with your backround be prepared with Camera and or a Video Cam because eventually when the Ships are seen you will be able to record this event .

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hi,
Am I mistaken that you said in another post that you are from another planet?
I'm not certain, but did you not say that you are an Alien?
Or am I confusing you with another member?
help me out?

helen...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hello Helen,

Yes to your first question but as I have stated I sense this strongly related to these recent events in Texas and also San Diego California on January 1st,2008 .

Which was reported on local news stations in that area of about 7-9 UFO's at the time.

Now the Texas Sighting reported by more then 30-40 people.

Time will tell what next my sensing again Helen is that the World is in for a big surprise .

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hi Cmdr,

What would be your "feeling," as to why they are selecting now to show up? What do you thing they intend to do when they make their presence known?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wow. You are an alien????

I will also give you my sensing of what to follow which you can read below the links here.

My sensing has been like this since late last year and has only gotten stronger .

So, if you are an alien (as in being from outside of Earth) as you claim....then wouldnt you have some inside information that you could share, rather then speculate based on what reports are being made in the media or "sense" what might be happening.

Dont you have some communication with your alien family or alien civlization?

I dont understand

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Hi ,

I believe the reason this is starting to happen now is because 1.) its time and also because the Powers of Govenment were given many chances to come clean publically and did not .

Their is only so much time give to keep a lid on something that is bigger then Washington.

I feel their are a number of Civilizations that will be showing up and are beginning to with what happened in Californa January 1st and in Texas a few days ago.

What will happen is the truth will be known by mass sightings happening at varied times around the World.

This I feel strongly now .

They are not here to take over anything but to revail finally what the Govenment would not.

The Truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Only time will tell ,but time has run out for the Debunkers and Skeptics their time is up.

Since you can "sense" them and the rest of us cannot why do you dislike skeptics who only ask for emperical data as proof since they do not have your talents.

That is kind of like me giving a blind person a hard time for not knowing what the sun looks like, and not believing me when I tell them it is the brightest object in the sky that is capable to light up the whole side of the earth that faces it.

If they are there then GREAT lets see them. I think I speak for every Skeptic in the world when I say that. If at this point real proof is your "sense" and observations of "UFOs" and not alien ships then I do not think you should give anyone a hard time about their beliefs at this time.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
do you think all these aliens are friendly ?

you say there are many alien races visiting earth already....do you really believe that all of them have good intentions ?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hello Green ,

Your question' Dont you have some communication with your alien family or alien civlization?

I do have contact off Planet through Telepathic Communications .

Their is no spectulation needed .

When I get these sensings is very direct and of a cosmic understanding as a Psychic gets information and some are good at it and others not as clear.

Again I am not a Psychic but use Telepathy as a form of contact and also I am a reciever of information when needed .

Thats how I understand what is happening now.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I believe you. I've had the same feeling for quite some time. I'll be keeping my eye on the sky as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Can you share your pictures of you and your alien race? Thanks! That will be awesome!!

(note, guess I should go read your post where you probably talk about this already. *shrug*)

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

First question Many do have good intentions and some do not when they become public you will know who is who the Good verse/s the not so good.

you say there are many alien races visiting earth already....do you really believe that all of them have good intentions ?

The Intentions of the ones I Telepathically contact have what are called good intentions.

Discenment within will help you know this when these Ships come down and land on Earth .

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Thank You for your reply.

When you say it is "time," what do you mean by that? Why do you think it has to be this year versus last year or next year? Has your source that you communicate discussed this with you?

What is your feeling about how the truth will impact the citizens of the world? Does this have anything to do with 2012 and ascension?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations Cmdr:

My question to you is this:

When there are too many mass sightings for the government to deny it any longer, will they land and communicate with us? Will they teach us something that we don't know? What other purpose do they have in revealing themselves to us?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

First question Many do have good intentions and some do not when they become public you will know who is who the Good verse/s the not so good.

The Intentions of the ones I Telepathically contact have what are called good intentions.

Discenment within will help you know this when these Ships come down and land on Earth .

can you tell us the name of the ones you telepathically contact ? so we will already know that these particular aliens have good intentions

i dont understand the word discenment......please explain

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Here is my take on what is happening first I believe it was a Large Spaceship that these folks were seeing not advanced Military Air technology .

Understand there are many Et civilizations here now coming to Earth and have been before We had camcorders and camera's or cell phones.

What exactly do you mean by we?
Are you speaking of the technology you have on your own planet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join