It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered how Humans truly got here? Then watch This Video! The person in the video will mention the name 'Anu'; you can read about Anu Here.

Feel free to share your thoughts on about the video, Thank You.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My thoughts?

Complete and total rubbish, based on faulty logic, fabrication, and ignorance of mythology.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

wasnt anu a supposed egyptian character of some time? or sumerian?

it reminded me of a video a few years back about the name amen rah and how the pople of that time carried over the name amen into other religions and catholocism and into christianity

the last word of the KJ bible is amen

does it really mean amen rah

or anuk (anu) of some kind? I dont know, men can be deceived and thus can always be up for debate

did i stray?

sorry ive had 4 cups o coffee

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

wasnt anu a supposed egyptian character of some time? or sumerian?

it reminded me of a video a few years back about the name amen rah and how the pople of that time carried over the name amen into other religions and catholocism and into christianity

the last word of the KJ bible is amen

does it really mean amen rah

or anuk (anu) of some kind? I dont know, men can be deceived and thus can always be up for debate

did i stray?

sorry ive had 4 cups o coffee

No, you did not stray; the Annunaki are the children of Anu and Ki. I advise to click the blue texts within this link here to find an immense understanding of all this(but only if you follow my directions)

[edit on 18-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And this is exactly what the illuminati scum want hidden from the rest of the Earth's people. They are making a movie about it, took me awhile to find an interview with the director. Due to your efforts thought you might like to watch it, the movie will be called 1 Anunnaki: enjoy xnibirux

Google Video Link

watchZEITGEISTnow

new topics

top topics

join