It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran president says Bush confrontational

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Iran president says Bush confrontational

news.yahoo.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday that President Bush sent a "message of confrontation" during his recent Mideast trip.

Ahmadinejad also lashed out at Israel, a key U.S. ally in the Mideast, saying the country was "rapidly doomed to collapse."

"All these nations believe they (the Israelis) are a murderous group carrying arms and trying through threats to change their image," said Ahmadinejad.

Ahmadinejad dismissed the missile test, saying Israel "lacks the courage to launch any attack against the Iranian state."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think this is just more evidence that the US and Israel are heading to war with Iran, probably before President Bush leaves office. If the US does not go Israel will now that they have tested new long range missiles that can be loaded with a nuclear warhead which we know they have. Times are going to get very crazy in the near future....

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
President Bush is not going to wag war to anybody with our nation falling into desperation and bankruptcy by his mismanagement of domestic problems.

He has to come out with funds to put a band aid in the increasing financial trouble that the citizens of this nation are falling under.

He is just like a dog, all he can do is bark, Bush in big trouble for forgetting that he has a nation to run.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Maybe, but I dont necessarily think he cares.

Check this article out: Could US, Iran stumble into war?
news.yahoo.com...;

FROM ARTICLE

But the scenario Bush outlined — a rash decision on the water, spilling over into real fighting — is just the thing that many U.S. military officers, and much of the Gulf Arab world, are sweating over.

Adm. William J. Fallon, the top U.S. military commander in the Mideast, told The Associated Press last week that Iran runs the risk of triggering an unintended conflict if its boats continue to harass U.S. warships in the strategic Gulf.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, now, this is a great analysis on the cons and pros of a confrontation that will put all oil nations at a stand still and defenitively finish off what we have of our economy right now.

Can Geo W Finesse Iraq BEFORE a November 4 GOP Meltdown?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Perhaps someone could write to Ahmadinejad and explain to him that Bush was merely on a business trip to the ME and that he had to say certain things as part of his sales plan.

Tell Ah that unless George and Friends can find a way to profit from a war with his country, there's no deal. In relieving themselves on America like dogs on a fire hydrant, they've relieved the American economy of billions already.

Add a PS. Don't worry, Ah. On his latest trip, George didn't even visit the country he "helped". Remember the old Chinese saying, Why are you angry, I have not helped you.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by desert]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

LOL, that was hilarious and accurate at the same time. Somebody should tell the Iranian prez to tell the world something it doesn't already know about our war-monger-in-chief.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I expect responses like "Whats he talking about? We'll bomb him back to the 19th century". The jokes on you though.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
I think this is just more evidence that the US and Israel are heading to war with Iran, probably before President Bush leaves office.

Go to war in the sense that the Iranian president continues to egg us on as if he wishes for war or in the sense that he is speaking totally correct about the US involvement?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAH

Well, isn't that the case of the horses arse calling the pot black???

with everything he does and says and he has the nerve to worry about others???

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I think this is just more evidence that the US and Israel are heading to war with Iran, probably before President Bush leaves office.

Go to war in the sense that the Iranian president continues to egg us on as if he wishes for war or in the sense that he is speaking totally correct about the US involvement?

I think it is a bit of both. I dont think Iran is looking for war with the U.S. or anyone else. But they do not help ease tensions between the U.S. and themselves by taking such a hard line approach to the issues as does Mr. Bush. A far as Iran speaking totally correct about the U.S. involvement I think there are truths on both sides as well as fallacies.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
HAHAHAHAH

Well, isn't that the case of the horses arse calling the pot black???

with everything he does and says and he has the nerve to worry about others???

Like America calling Iran the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism, when in actuality its America thats the world largest sponsor of terrorism. Lol @ you and everything you stand for. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well 3, lets stick to the topic at hand, shall we

That topic is the proven sponsor of the Muslim terrorists with weapons, money and training.

Perhaps he should stop making threats to other countries before he worries about what anyone else is saying.

Also note, one of the missiles launched from Gaza terrorists has been proven to be Iranian....oops

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Finally, a post I expected to see. For the iranian president to call anyone else confrontational is truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black after all the crap he's said.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"One of the missiles...." Ok, and lets another 200 missiles aswell. Lets include daily air raids. Pop in whatever you want, make up stuff. But to laugh at the Iranian President, and to say that its akin to the pot calling the kettle black, is just ridiculous. After all you have seen your (I presume) government do over the past 8 years, you still have the audacity to mock the Iranian President regarding terrorism and provocation? Lets get real here please, this is nowhere near the pot calling the kettle black

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Finally, a post I expected to see. For the iranian president to call anyone else confrontational is truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black after all the crap he's said.

Bzzzt. Wrong. Its the smaller pot calling the cauldron black.

link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

I am sorry I don't have the time now, but tommorrow, I will happy post all the links about Irans horses arse and what he has said-I can even use quotes from the terrorit times if you like.

link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

Sooooooo, you're saying it's OK for the Iranian Prez to supply terrorist organizations with weapons?? That's been proven several times.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No, Im not saying its ok. But to come out and bash the Iranian President for saying that Bush is confrontational, mesmerizes my mind to no end.

What you are saying, is that he has no right to criticize Bush about provoking and whatnot, yet Bush can do the same on a daily basis? Your patriotism really makes me sick in the stomach.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what one leader says about the other. It's just talk, one guy trying to be tougher than the other guy. They can bash each other every minute of the day.

Originally posted by 3_Libras
Your patriotism really makes me sick in the stomach.

Tough. Life sucks, wear a helmet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join