It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog gives birth to mutant creature that resembles human being

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find any information on this - does anyone know if this is for real? Pictures

[edit on 17-1-2008 by NTSFR3]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by NTSFR3]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks like a puffed up hairless dead pup to me. The way the limbs are set gives a slight appearance of being human but I wouldn't call it a mutant.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well it certainly is ugly as all get out.
But "human"....thats a stretch.
I've yet to meet one with eight nipples.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

completely agree

8 nipples, total dog face and paws, maybe his legs are dislocated and thus giving that appearance

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's just a puppy that never made it out right. That's all. Just sad.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Dead ugly pup. Bloated because its dead. Eight nipples clearly. The live pup with paw on is a bit disturbing. Bury it.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It looks like oiled foam latex, typical spfx sculpt. If it had any human looking features this would be in a hospital, or vet station not out on a street with dog licking it, and people standing around it. Looks like a faal website.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If it was half human someone would have some explaining to do! But no really it looks like a bloated puppy corpse. I really don't know why someone would take a picture of it and post it on the internet the poor little guy.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Rather sick stuff isn't it? Got a lot of sick freaks in the wings though lately.

apc

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's Barf!!!

I say eat it. Probably pretty tender. Like veal.

Originally posted by cptsensible
If it was half human someone would have some explaining to do!

There's entire websites dedicated to that.

Here's another source that gives some commentary.

The city's population of Umbaúba, Brazil was impressed and shocked: the birth of offspring of a dog with human characteristics. Of the five puppies born, one that was born dead, had human hands and feet, besides the male genital organ.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by apc]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi,

Pravda website is known for releasing false information. Just to let you know.

Peace,
Europa

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Usually mother's will eat their dead pups when and if they are born dead, I am surprised the mother has left this one to itself.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
Usually mother's will eat their dead pups when and if they are born dead, I am surprised the mother has left this one to itself.

look how friggin huge it is, can you blame her for passing?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Put up a warning next time, man! Damn, I'm not gonna have a very restful sleep tonight...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I dunno, the image is kinda disturbing. This thread overall seems pointless. I hope this thing get moved to skunk works or closed quickly.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hardly a mutant or human hybrid, it's a puppy. One that perhaps was stillborn from a deformity and bloated, a water puppy(hydrops)... Or had died after birth and bloated up. Though, it does look like it's younger than the other dogs, meaning it was probably still born. The "water puppy" is supposedly not rare in certain breeds.

Water Puppy Info

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
maybe they lived near a nuclear reactor, always lots of mutations, look at the sheep with 2 heads, and george bush. How can a man so stupid get the most powerful job in the world. Throws darwins theorys right out the window there

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Pravda spins out fake stories all the time. They're the internet version of the National Enquirer that you see in the grocery store.

This picture looks to me like someone just shaved the fur off of a dog. I think it's a real picture, but it's not a human mutant. It's just a hairless dog.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thats what animals that drown and then spend a few days in the water look like.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I believe that you may be correct on the water puppy thing, because there were some pics on that site that you provided that look very similar. I have never heard of this “water puppy”, so thanks for enlightening me. I knew that there had to be a logical explanation, but I just didn’t know what it was.
Interesting all the same - thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join