It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream media setting up phony UFO attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am assuming most members here are familiar with Benjamin Fulford and his statements. If not google can catch you up pretty quick. He feels a corrupt group runs the US ( and more).
Many feel that the attack on the World Trade Center was done by our own government,
to allow Patriot act laws to be enacted, and to excuse war being made in the middle east, and for many more reasons that the intelligent community of ATS knows way more about than me.
Well, just like a fake terrorist attack benefited "the rulers" in many ways a fake UFO attack could accomplish the same type of things to a greater degree.

Discussion of this principal probably has already occured on this board. If a fellow member could provide a link to that thread it would help make discussion of my actual point more productive.

Doesn't it seem like mainstream media has been putting the idea that UFOs may exist "out there" a lot more recently??? Look at all the coverage this sighting in Texas has gotten. CNN, Fox News, LA Times, NY Times, MSN home page, Yahoo home page, etc, etc, etc...

Why is this topic suddenly not taboo anymore? Why do we ask if these people saw anything instead of laughing a them and asking what perscription they need?

I don't think those in power have decided to finally let the common man see and hear what is going on. AND, the aliens haven't become any bolder in their efforts to reveal themselves. But the level of media attention had definitely increased, and it scares me to wonder why.

Is putting the existance of UFOs in the public's mind just the first step of a plan?

Are we soon to see a govt. made "UFO" that attacks the Earths citizens? Will this excuse martial law , higher taxes and loss of peronal liberties? Proving something like that was fake would be next to impossible. Everyday poeple would be too busy making sure they eren't the next target of the death ray to listen to conspiracy theories.

Here's hoping I'm wrong, and that Mr. Fulford and others are wrong about this too.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by BOTAL]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's a possibility. Dr. Carol Rosin spoke about it. Also Dr Greer talks a lot about this.
If they do have the technologies ,which i'm pretty sure they have, they can easily create an alien false flag.
In the end all they want is a new world order where people unite against the aliens.
So they can use their classified space crafts , and their ufo shooting laser satelites they already have and conquer space.
At least that's what the nazis wanted. Am i in the wrong year??

When people don't believe the war, fear , hate , terror campaign anymore , what is next?

The last card??

Carol Rosin
nl.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by abovetech]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ever heard of project BlueBeam ??
scroll down the page and you will find it .

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
Ever heard of project BlueBeam ??
scroll down the page and you will find it .

educate-yourself.org...

of course thats all speculation

its a good read if anything, or we shall see

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BOTAL

I have only gotten my news lately from here in ATS and other internet sources sadly.
reason being because I've forsaken my cable in an effort to let go of the mind controlling propaganda BS that the media puts out. I actually don't miss my cable at all, I get to see a lot of stuff on YouTube anyway and for free

More to the topic though, I do agree that the news is giving teh UFO phenomenon slightly more attention. But I've yet to see them make serious arguments. I still hear the "Oh those look like planes" when it's obvious on the video that you can't make out one way or the other. Don't forget also that, after the disclosure project, the news media basically decided to mock these high ranking men and women. So while more coverage has been made, they still don't take the matter very seriously.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wernher von Braun's memoirs point to this threat of Alien Attack and the submission of all liberties from all governments of the world to bring in a One World Order.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I predict a fake-alien-invasion. Atleast it's a plan that's going to be executed if not the cataclysmic events come first.

Is putting the existance of UFOs in the public's mind just the first step of a plan?

yes

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm not sure how long this has been talked about but I remember a lot of talk on ATS last year from a member who I believe has since been banned, about a fake UFO attack. Also D4rk KN1GHT (spelling?) has had something similar to say too and if he is to be believed, he left the country and is hiding out to avoid the repercussions of such an event.

Maybe it's all coincidence that this is being talked about, or maybe its has always been talked about and we are just noticing it more now. All these news reports, and SETI signals and such, it does seem like something is going on - like we're being groomed for something much bigger. It would be an ideal way to get humanity to realize we are a planet of humans with no real differences other than those we create artificially. Then again, as previous posters said it is also an ideal way to get humanity to submit to a one world government.

Pretty scary thoughts depending on who is running the show. Whoever is running the show I believe does not have the collective good in mind, but the needs of the elite will overshadow whatever benefits may come of alien contact, either friendly or hostile, real or staged.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think someone had read Alan Moore's The Watchmen a few times too many...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A scottish guy named Alan Watt talks about 'predictive programing' . It involves placing possible scenarios in films and tv shows to get people used to an idea. They are doing this a lot with UFOs it seems are'nt they. Governments are opening their records. UK and Mexico anyway. I mentioned project blue beam on a thread '2008 year of first contact' and someone put a CIA paper about holograms there. Alan Watt's website is cuttiing throughthematrix.com

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota jim
A scottish guy named Alan Watt talks about 'predictive programing' . It involves placing possible scenarios in films and tv shows to get people used to an idea. They are doing this a lot with UFOs it seems are'nt they. Governments are opening their records. UK and Mexico anyway. I mentioned project blue beam on a thread '2008 year of first contact' and someone put a CIA paper about holograms there. Alan Watt's website is cuttiing throughthematrix.com

I remember a documentary where someone had stated that the movie "The day the earth stood still" was actually a test for the same purposes you mentioned. I do believe that your scenario is very plausible considering a video I watched in film class said something very similar to what you're talking about (how film controls behaviors and emotions etc.) what was kinda scary was that, for a video for my film class, the person's being interviewed did in fact use the phrases "as an editor, I can control the viewers reactions, their emotions". I will say though that my independent films are strictly for entertainment purposes and not brain washing lol!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

And don't forget U.S. President Ronald Reagan (Father of the Star Wars Program) and his speech to the United Nations back in the 80's (paraphrasing)....that it would take an invasion from another world to unite us...

Foreshadowing? Or the beginning of a plan to control everything and everyone on Earth??

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A lot of people have been beating this drum. Just one example:

Disclosure and D4rk Kn1ght

new topics

top topics

join