It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things you will need to defend against Anichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wanted to post some essential things you will need to fight against this man who is coming much sooner than you may think.

Since many of the prophecies from over 100s of years ago ( I have a saints prophecy) book, say that he will do so much as to remove mountains from their place in the sight of men.

Do false miracles, false healings, false curing the blind, and will truly fool almost everybody, not to mention the fact that he will, the devil will show him where all the hidden gold is buried in the world, he will be xtremely rich and will use comfort and money as abait to lure in christians to deny God.

1. The trinity implanted on the body. Christians, use this mystery and keep it with you, spread it to everybody you know and use it because antichrist doesnt have a holy spirit.

The tritnity has always been represented by Christ, the father and the holy Ghost. It was a doctrine for over 2000 years and Christ 2000 years before antichrist, Christ told us to baptise in these names.

The fact the apostles creed says.

" Is sitteth at the right hand of the father , from thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead "

So maybee God keeps saying right hand because he chooses to reveal this mystery in this time so spread it and keep it with you.

2. He will not have women.

Antichrist will follow after women and will lust after them. So God cant lust after his creatures, he sees women differently like creatures without lust. So when he claims to be God know hes false by his manly following of women.

The star of david. I dont know if this has any signifigance, but antichrist will not have one.

Im going to make some prophecies soon from the saints that ive read on here, some of them are extremely telling about these times they saw 100s of years ago.

peace.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Everyone always talks about the anti-christ on how will and won't be like, will act and won't act.

The anti-christ must the dumbest person ever to actually do everything people say he'll do, so I'm guessing all we'll really need is a brain?

Or maybe the smartest, because he might only do it to bring Jesus back so finally there'll be peace.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Shawn b, alot of people dont know the prphocies, alot of people are undecided about their faiths.

So when they see someone moving mountains out of place, and doing all these miracles false ones, alot of peoplewill be awed and follow him.

Just think about how easy it will be for him to say Jesus was not God and that he can do the same things, but his miracle will be the working of satan.

Alot of people who dont read, search have no clue whats going on and who are wowed by simple magic tricks on TV will easily follow him.

Hes also going to bring certain wars to an end I think.

There is going to be more than you think Shawn who are going to follow him because of the wonders he will perform and the way he will try and deny Christ.

The ones who know whats going to happen are the ones who have prepared by reading and studying the prophecies, but even then the Devils cunning will be so great inside of antichrist (he will be completely possesed) that even some christians will go over to his side.

Its not going to be easy.

Youll see what I mean when he arrives on the scene provided you are still here when that happens.

peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

There is no stepping outside of your tiny box with people like you is there?

You are convinced that God and Satan are at war with each other and that an evil person will arise to do the devil's bidding.

Why do you believe?

Why?

Do you really have such a lack of faith in God that you think the devil can just run-a-bout doing whatever he wants? Or such a strong faith in Satan?

There is NO Antichrist. It's about time some people took a step out of their beliefs and asked WHY they started believing it in the first place.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Big bert

Im sick and tired of people judging why I have faith? you dont know me like that brother. i never grew up religious. i converted out of miracles, from gods grace, you will see at my life in review at the nd.

2000 years Bert, of miracles saints have seen. Saints 500 years ago prophecied times with nuclear holocost, the stigmatast, the curings, the healing, this has been going on since christ left in the Catholic church and over the world.

the girl in my signature, you probably just shrugged that off as well. Why should I read this link, I give nothing a chance right?

The bottom line is, is that 9/11 and all the events are created to usher in this one world order, new age, one banking system, global communism

WW3 was predicted years ago by many saints,a dn they said its the last one

why?

Nukes, we have them now.

But you see this (box) you talk about is a real faith. I have seen cancer cured from prayer only and seen him work miracles in my life as well as billions all over the world.

This doesnt even include the deepness of creation whiuch is all around you, evolution cant do this good son.

it just cant.

it just cant.

Now its not just a bow. If you have walked in my shoes you would know why I know what the girl in my sig has seen is real.

a lively faith.

even though I fail all the day long, I still know hes the lord for reasons you wont believe that have happened in my life.

peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Btw good and bad war is real.

Not only is it biblical, old and new testaments.

But its in other faihts as well, clearly documented.

Its eveident in everyday life.

You see on the news those mosters who commit acts that are evil, truly evil?

what do you think , or why do you think their souls are that evil?

they are possesed with evil, they have no conscience, they will kill you over five dollars.

there are people that are deprived of love and grace and feeling.

all it is is a possesion of the soul when satan enters it and makes it hardened in evil.

whereas you guys on here im supposing have a conscience?

this war and reality is undeniable.

peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
your religion has caused the most amount of evil and oppression than any other establishment.

wake up

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
your religion has caused the most amount of evil and oppression than any other establishment.

wake up

I second that!!

The christian religion has more blood on its hands then amost any other belief system. When christians were sacrificing hundreds of thousands of women during the Dark ages, were was your all loving God????
I suppose we can always blame it on satan........."Satan....the best friend the church has ever had!!"

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The christian religion has more blood on its hands then amost any other belief system. When christians were sacrificing hundreds of thousands of women during the Dark ages, were was your all loving God????

Christians were killed and tortured as well!
The 'holy' roman church used it's authority to try and stamp out ALL dissention.
'True' christians had to live in caves, live in prisons or be burned at the stake.

Have you never heard of the anabaptists?
Those who knew being born and sprinkled with holy water was not enough to make a sin-sick soul clean and fit for good works.

There were also the Rallions, the Mennonites, the Hussites, the Waldensions, The Hugenots and MUCH more!

God had prophesied that it would happen because of their lukewarmness toward him.
After Constantine, the Official church became as oppressive as the Caesars had been!

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser

wake up

Are you kidding?
What about the communistic atheistic takeover of Russia, China, Vietnam, Burma, Hungary, the Farc in South America and MANY other I can't remember???

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Btw good and bad war is real.

Yeah, I agree.

I mean anyone who is a good person can see that regardless of whether or not they believe in a certin religion.

2000 years Bert, of miracles saints have seen. Saints 500 years ago prophecied times with nuclear holocost, the stigmatast, the curings, the healing, this has been going on since christ left in the Catholic church and over the world.

the girl in my signature, you probably just shrugged that off as well

Miracles are real and prophecy. I've seen all that happen. Actually the bible tells us how to do all that.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

WW3 was predicted years ago by many saints,a dn they said its the last one

Names, please.

Originally posted by Clearskies
Have you never heard of the anabaptists?
Those who knew being born and sprinkled with holy water was not enough to make a sin-sick soul clean and fit for good works.

There were also the Rallions, the Mennonites, the Hussites, the Waldensions, The Hugenots and MUCH more!

Some of those were social-political movement with religious doctrines.

God had prophesied that it would happen because of their lukewarmness toward him.
After Constantine, the Official church became as oppressive as the Caesars had been!

O, really?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think if you truly believe in God, and believe he will truly protect you from evil, then why should you have anything to fear. Fear shows weakness in faith in God.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My list of items needed to defend against the antichtist:

1. An Exorcist, like the one from The Exorcist
2. Special glasses for seeing ghosts, like in that horrible 13 ghosts movie.
3. Something borrowed
4. Something blue
5. Proton Pack
6. Egon Spangler
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. An awesome Samurai sword.

That's all anyone needs to handle the antichrist. And maybe a cool statue made by one of our recent members Terence Koh.

top topics

join