It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A must Read!Volunteers needed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.channel4.com...

Have internet, will eat you
Technology

Published: 13 December 2002
Reporter: Channel 4 News

The idea that anyone could gain pleasure from eating another person is bad enough.

But that there are people who a volunteer to be eaten beggars belief.

Germany is currently gripped and appalled by the story of a cannibal who advertised on the internet for his victims. There was no shortage of people who responded.

At least five other men also volunteered to be eaten.

German police have arrested the 41-year-old suspected of killing and dismembering the man he met on the Internet and later eating his flesh.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I read that. The defense is going to have a field day, particularly since the videotape shows the accused and his victim sitting down to dine on the victim's (severed and cooked) penis. The victim consented to and apparently enjoyed this last meal.

So... is it "assisted suicide"... or what?

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Gives a whole new meaning to "EAT ME".

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think we are missing some important part of this story. The victim in this case is crazier than his murderer. Could it be there was brainwashing and/or drugs involved here? I cant imagine someone allowing themselves to be castrated, partaking in the feast, then allowing themselves to be murdered. Sounds like initiation into hell.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Read this yesterday, and I was sickend. One thing who would be so stupid to say yes to another man killing him? Also gives a new meaning to the term ''bite me''. He should be executed for this.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 06:38 PM
link   
But apparently at least the last victim was a willing participant. So its not murder in the commonly accepted sense. And they are not saying this man was forced to eat his own penis, they are saying he joined the person they arrested to eat it!

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Can you have consensual murder?
... or is it really another form of assisted suicide..

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 07:49 PM
link   
But he allowed him self to be killed. That's murder.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 07:58 PM
link   
... if you allow yourself to be killed ... thats suicide...

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Either way eating a dick is just #ing sickening.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OMG that is soooooo freaky i mean they video taped it thesesick sick freaks. at first i thought it was just like yea u can eat me but after i die, but not im commin there and u kill me then freeze me for tv dinners late one night ewwwww i hope that video never gets online.

new topics

top topics

join