It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Recount Is On in NH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Republican Recount Is On in NH

forum.prisonplanet.com

AND THE GREAT NEWS IS WE HAVE THE RECOUNT GOING.. WE FOUND A REAL PATRIOT THAT WAS WILLING TO LOAN US THE MONEY AND GET THIS THING ON THE ROAD SO THE SECRETARY OF STATE HAS ACCEPTED THE FUNDS. NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO GET OUR ACCOUNT OPEN AND PAY HIM HIS MONEY.

We will be paying him back just as soon as we have the ability to access our account which was shut down due to I guess terrorist flags? that is a long story which will be told later. Our only goal now is to get this mess cleared up so we can get the funds back in our pockets and stay on the roads.
again thank you all so much

Granny Warrior
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow, so they managed to do it. This is just breaking so I will have to add to this.

So what does this do and why could this be helpful to Ron Paul or others?

In Paul's case if the recount comes back showing errors in the Dieblod counts, it could put Paul in 4th or even third. That is significant.

More here:
www.dailypaul.com...

forum.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What I don't get is why a private organization has to pay for a recount. If there are signs that something went wrong, it should be a requirement to do a recount.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Awww, man!

Now we cant even claim that Dr. Paul was cheated, we have to admit that he lost fair and square!

And even if it is shown that he placed higher, it will be a bitter-sweet victory; the damge is done.

All we can hope for is to win enough delegates on Super Tues. to get him to run as an indy

[edit on 17-1-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
All we can hope for is to win enough delegates on Super Tues. to get him to run as an indy.

That is the one thing about this whole mess that has me really concerned. He has stated he has no intention of doing so.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Now we cant even claim that Dr. Paul was cheated, we have to admit that he lost fair and square!

It's not about Ron Paul, although you'd like to make it seem that way. More ammunition to tie all the "nutjobs" to his campaign. This is about having faith in our democratic process, no more no less.

Regardless of who wins and who loses, only a blithering idiot would trust the Diebold machines.

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It's not about Ron Paul, although you'd like to make it seem that way.

Why the venom?

Was it needed?

Go elsewhere and be bitter.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We do, however need to beware of the following:

www.bbvforums.org.../1954/71356.html

VERDICT: New Hampshire is unable to document its chain of custody properly, lacks written procedures, its secretary of state has said he doesn't know where its memory cards are, and LHS has been encroaching on state elections with near-total control. I'll be preparing a Special Report when I return from New Hampshire with documents and video to support this assessment.

That article is very worth reading in it's entirety. Apparently the Democratic recount is only going to happen in a few counties.

And more news from Bev Harris:

On the almost schizophrenically BAD side:

(1) A reckless reliance on a sole source private contractor. Not particularly bothered that the company has private chain of custody during critical points, no policy or even apparent concern with having convicted felons involved in the voting system.

(2) Use of a system with known defects without even taking any mitigation steps that other states took.

(3) NO REQUIREMENT to even save the memory cards. The explanation is that they get a disk with the "program" on it. VotersUnite attorney Jon Bonifaz questioned the assistant attorney general on this closely today, because federal law requires records retention of 22 months on electronic media.

New Hampshire has a haphazard policy of allowing the memory cards to be kept, or not, with a chain of custody, or not, shipping back to LHS, or not, and it's perfectly okay with New Hampshire if the memory cards are erased altogether the day after the election. They profess to believe that if they just have LHS ship them a disk containing some purported program -- BEFORE the election, when there aren't even any votes registered -- everything is okay. No one could tell us if this is the memory card program, or the GEMS database file, or the optical scan chip. They seem to have no idea what they are doing with this and I would call this wilfull ignorance,...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

new topics

top topics

join