It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Share your Moves

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I got one to use on the ladies. One very lightly brush their forearm works everytime.

Share your moves, or what moves you like to be put on you




posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Now we all know that the ladies love a big strong man...

So I move in fast and go straight for the throat, move to a bar lock from behind then twist my hips for some leverage, grab the back of their jeans and slam, their face down on the dirt baby!

Yeah, that get the ladies all hot and flustered every time.

MonKey - I got moves dammit.




posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey
 


cheeky,

i bet that works a treat...

im gonna write that down, memorise, and try it on this cute chick in my local
tomorrow night,

i'll let you know how it goes,

thanks for the tip.

you should get official "Don Juan" status on b.t.s.


damn,i can't stop laughing...

cheers mate.




posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Now we all know that the ladies love a big strong man...

So I move in fast and go straight for the throat, move to a bar lock from behind then twist my hips for some leverage, grab the back of their jeans and slam, their face down on the dirt baby!

Yeah, that get the ladies all hot and flustered every time.

MonKey - I got moves dammit.



lol i said it before and i'll say it again..you're a trip.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
my moves? well, humor in the moment, of course. if you can get her to laugh while you're having some fun, she'll come back to you for more.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I act very non-chalant, and let my body language usually do the talking at first. I have never had to approach a woman to start a conversation, they have always come to me. And although I don't think I'm ugly, I don't consider myself to be very attractive either. But how you carry yourself can play a huge part on your first impressions. Be confident.

Not that I get the chance to much anymore, I am thankfully in a relationship that has lasted 2 and a half years. I have always been a 'long term relationship' kind of guy.


Be yourself, it's probobly the best move out there.


PS: Ever notice how when your in a relationship, the women seem to be all over you? Then when your looking for a lady, you can never find one!

Women!:shk:



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I hit them over the head with a big club and then drag them back to my cave.



posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They also really like it when I spear a wooly mammoth for them.



posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I walk up to them.

Look them dead in the eyes.

Smile and say:

"You are so interesting. Let's attempt intercourse and contact of the genitalia."



posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole


PS: Ever notice how when your in a relationship, the women seem to be all over you? Then when your looking for a lady, you can never find one!

Women!:shk:


That's how life is, I think it's just all in your mindset.

It's probably cause you don't have that desperate look on your face either!



posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
From a female point of view:

Gone are those days when guys make the first move. Babes now make moves, at least to confirm that we are really moving faster in all aspects of life.

If you have got, then flaunt it.





posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

PS: Ever notice how when your in a relationship, the women seem to be all over you? Then when your looking for a lady, you can never find one!

Women!:shk:


This is correct and happens because when you are with someone you walk with a confidence that can be picked up a mile away and not to mention the whole lack of interest that seems to get them more riled up. And I myself also rarely have to go and say anything they usually come after me.



posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by callmedave
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey
 


cheeky,

i bet that works a treat...

im gonna write that down, memorise, and try it on this cute chick in my local
tomorrow night,

i'll let you know how it goes,


Me too!

See you in prison.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have no game at all and will seriously consider all of these tips. : D



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join