It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana's Death and the Liar Mason?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lord Condon accused on Diana death

Former Police Chief Accused of “Concealing Evidence”
News Brief – Jan. 17, 2007

Mohamed al Fayed's barrister has accused the most senior policeman in Britain at the time of Diana, Princess of Wales' death of being part of a murderous conspiracy.

Michael Mansfield QC suggested former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Lord Condon deliberately covered up evidence because he knew Diana had been killed because of the activities of "British state agencies".

Lord Condon told him the allegation was "abhorrent" and "disgusting", saying it amounted to calling him a murderer.

The extraordinary exchange happened during cross-examination at Diana's inquest about the so-called "Mishcon Note". The now-famous document records a meeting with Diana's lawyer Lord Mishcon in 1995 at which she spoke of fears of a car crash.

Nonetheless, it should be noted that Lord Condon was made a life peer in 2001, and that prior to this he had likely been a Freemason – membership of the Masons being a prerequisite for promotion in the higher ranks of the British police.

Which begs the question: did senior masons request that Lord Condon bury the evidence, as he did, and was he awarded the title and privileges of a life peer in reward?

Let us not forget that there hundreds if not thousands in the UK living under the cultish boot of Freemason grudges. It is hoped that the relative of murdered innocents step forward to bear witness to the persecutions of Freemasonry once the word gets out regarding Masonic Madness.

Link to one of many Freemasonry victims groups in the UK: www.second-family-uk.com

Paul Condon FM is the same man who said that most muggers in the UK were black youth until some enterprising reporter found out the Commissioner Condon was looking at the London Borough of Hackney in London where 50% of the community are poor, ethnic minorities and extrapolated the crime figure nationwide. You call it semantics I call it Masonic lying.

[Mod Edit: External quote tags added, quote trimmed and clarified. Also title edit for clarity - Jak]

[edit on 17/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Paul Condon FM is the same man that oversaw the investigation of the racist murder of Stephen Lawrence by a gang of East End thugs with relations to underworld crime families who are Freemasons. Needless to say, the investigation was successfully fudged with killers getting away with it despite overwhelming evidence from a witness, the friend of Stephen who saw the attack, and police surveillance videos.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Nonetheless, it should be noted that Lord Condon was made a life peer in 2001, and that prior to this he had likely been a Freemason – membership of the Masons being a prerequisite for promotion in the higher ranks of the British police.

...and...

Paul Condon FM is the same man that oversaw the investigation of the racist murder of Stephen Lawrence by a gang of East End thugs with relations to underworld crime families who are Freemasons.

Isn't Paul Condon the same person who ordered that all officers who were Freemasons be removed from Scotland Yard?

Maybe I'm wrong ... but if this particular Freemason conspiracy is true - and officers who are Masons cover for each other - it would seem that Paul Condon (if he was a freemason) was doing something that would be at odds with this conspiracy.

I'm just sayin'...

Your pal,
Meat.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by mmmeat]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Meat, never let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.
It is not the facts that matter...it is the seriousness of the charge !

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Facts, indeed. Have any of the foundational "facts" in the original post actually been established yet?

he had likely been a Freemason

Originally posted by masonwatchera gang of East End thugs with relations to underworld crime families who are Freemasons.

OP: Can you demonstrate either of these things, or are you going to take your cues (for what constitutes "research") from sites like Freemasonrywatch?

The nature of Condon's input in the parliamentary enquiry into "Freemasonry in the Police and the Judiciary" seems to me to indicate that he is not actually a Freemason.

www.parliament.the-stationery-office.com...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Roark]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

I recall that it was New Labour and general Labour Party membership that pushed for transparency in conflicts of interest within the police service, judiciary and public office holders. Needless to say, Freemasons howled about their human right and the rights of free association.

Condon, an expert climber of the greasy pole or should I say pillar, took this issue in hand with great fanfare, negotiated with all concerned and came back with a compromise. This compromise consisted of allowing an entire generation of police officers permitted to maintain their secret allegiance to a secret member's only society a secret. New recruits, however, would have to declare any conflicts of interests.

There are a couple of loopholes in this particular set up; the majority of recruits into the police service are around 18 years old in the UK and have not yet joined Freemasonry. Further, there is no ban of memberships to secret societies while there are strict rules against being a member of democratic political parties and NGOs like the RSPCA and Greenpeace. Most conveniently, a junior constable who joins Freemasonry does not have to go back to human resources to declare anything. He merely has to notify his supervisor who may well be an undeclared Freemason and may have even inducted the individual into to his police lodge!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Until we have a full register of Freemasons in all offices funded by the public purse and I would include publically trading companies, it would be very difficult to "research" who is a Freemason or not. You can hold onto that grenade in the meantime.

Fortunately there are many good people actively building a register of Freemasons in the UK despite the best efforts of that organisation's attempts at maintaining secrecy. Until then mason watchers will scrutinize suspected injustices, corruption, favoritisms and nepotism for the finger prints of Freemason dealings.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Roark

Until we have a full register of Freemasons in all offices funded by the public purse and I would include publically trading companies, it would be very difficult to "research" who is a Freemason or not. You can hold onto that grenade in the meantime.

Fortunately there are many good people actively building a register of Freemasons in the UK despite the best efforts of that organisation's attempts at maintaining secrecy. Until then mason watchers will scrutinize suspected injustices, corruption, favoritisms and nepotism for the finger prints of Freemason dealings.

How Orwellian of you...Lets hope your group is next eh ?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I love the way you say this as if it were fact. Of course the reality is that there is no evidence Lord Condon is a freemason, and I suspect you believe that he is on the basis that "all senior police officers are masons therefore he must be". This certainly isn't true.

Which begs the question: did senior masons request that Lord Condon bury the evidence, as he did, and was he awarded the title and privileges of a life peer in reward?

I would say not, on the basis that Lord Condon likely isn't a freemason, "senior masons" don't order anybody to do anything in their capacity as masons, and furthermore it is quite usual for public servants at the level of Met Commissioner to receive honors. It should be further observed that Honours are given by the Queen on the recommendation of the Government, rather than by "senior masons".

Let us not forget that there hundreds if not thousands in the UK living under the cultish boot of Freemason grudges. It is hoped that the relative of murdered innocents step forward to bear witness to the persecutions of Freemasonry once the word gets out regarding Masonic Madness.

Seems there's only person with a grudge here matey. At the risk of giving your paranoia the oxygen of further publicity I'd be interesting in some of these grudges you mention. Just list the first hundred or so.

Link to one of many Freemasonry victims groups in the UK: www.second-family-uk.com

Sorry, that link doesn't work.

Paul Condon FM is the same man who said that most muggers in the UK were black youth until some enterprising reporter found out the Commissioner Condon was looking at the London Borough of Hackney in London where 50% of the community are poor, ethnic minorities and extrapolated the crime figure nationwide. You call it semantics I call it Masonic lying.

Even assuming Lord Condon is a freemason, why do you think he was making these statements in a masonic capacity and not in a police capacity. Wouldn't it be more correct to say this was Police lying?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Paul Condon FM is the same man that oversaw the investigation of the racist murder of Stephen Lawrence by a gang of East End thugs with relations to underworld crime families who are Freemasons. Needless to say, the investigation was successfully fudged with killers getting away with it despite overwhelming evidence from a witness, the friend of Stephen who saw the attack, and police surveillance videos.

Which underground families are these, and which freemasons are they related to? Surely you must have some smidgeon of evidence to back up this slur.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I think to be consistent you would have to call for a public register of membership of all private organizations. This would certainly involve all political organizations, fringe groups, churches, golf clubs, and in fact any organization which holds a database of its membership. This would of course mean overturning the Data Protection Act and allow corporations and the government vastly increased access to our personal information. I guess that's OK with you.

Fortunately there are many good people actively building a register of Freemasons in the UK despite the best efforts of that organisation's attempts at maintaining secrecy.

Actually that's not hard to do. Each province publishes annually a list of members of all lodges within that province. These are available to anyone who asks (for a small fee) and also regularly come up on eBay. Although intended for the personal use of the members (in common with every other membership list on the planet) they are hardly strictly controlled. I believe the Grand Lodge list can be bought from UGLE directly for about ten quid.

Until then mason watchers will scrutinize suspected injustices, corruption, favoritisms and nepotism for the finger prints of Freemason dealings.

No, just one or two paranoid fantasists who suffer some delusions about the world around them.

I'm afraid you're just coming across as grumpy.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The insanity continues. Just in case anyone wonders, "second family" is the new Freemasonry watch, and it is being virally promoted.

Why is it that anytime anyone does anything - if they happen to be a mason - it must be some sort of masonic conspiracy. He is also a male, is this a male conspiracy as well? Perhaps a Brit conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Response to Trinityman who applies tools to morals to reshape it.

Originally posted by Trinityman
”I think to be consistent you would have to call for a public register of membership of all private organizations. This would certainly involve all political organizations, fringe groups, churches, golf clubs, and in fact any organization which holds a database of its membership. This would of course mean overturning the Data Protection Act and allow corporations and the government vastly increased access to our personal information. I guess that's OK with you.”

WRONG. Freemasonry is not like any other private organization save for perhaps Common Purpose. No other organizations such as community groups and charities admit to have secrets but obnoxiously claim not be a secret society. What other groups of colluding people adopt subterfuge and ritual to announce their presence to other members they do not know yet in the public arena with the use of hands signs and foot placements? Who are Freemasons conspiring against? I would say that Freemasonry is more about graft rather than craft. When was the last time you gave a funny handshake to a stonecutter?

”Actually that's not hard to do. Each province publishes annually a list of members of all lodges within that province. These are available to anyone who asks (for a small fee) and also regularly come up on eBay. Although intended for the personal use of the members (in common with every other membership list on the planet) they are hardly strictly controlled. I believe the Grand Lodge list can be bought from UGLE directly for about ten quid.”

These lists of local lodges are not necessarily complete. Activist are photographing ID-ed masons and cross referencing with municipal authorities officers, we are in contact with the Fire Service and dealing with other institutions in the public and private arena. Few interesting facts have emerged, a high proportion of ranking Freemasons use aliases. Don’t believe me? Why don’t you have a word with your Brazilian Grand Master in England?

”No, just one or two paranoid fantasists who suffer some delusions about the world around them.

I'm afraid you're just coming across as grumpy.”

Paranoia and fantasy is the currency of Freemasonry. It is your cult that lies, cheats and persecutes innocents all over the world. It is your Masonic grudge systems (organised stalking and poisonings) that has under ground courts symbolically hanging selected individuals and proceed to drive out targets from businesses, communities and trades. You are the purveyors of evil deeds and societal destruction. The lower level Freemasons are the donkeys grazing in ignorant bliss. You are defenders of nothing but you elaborate money making pyramid scam.

You are damn right I am grumpy and I tell you there is a storm brewing. I say all this to let you lower level types to give you the chance to wash your hands of this cult before it consumes you and your loved ones in the conflicts it is issuing.

[Mod Edit: Quote tags for clarity - Jak]

[edit on 18/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Wow! Just wow! And you're calling Masons paranoid? Pot? Meet kettle!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What a surprise, an anti spewing hatred, and accusations with neither basis in fact nor truth, and charging Freemasons with every crime and conspiracy in existence.Tell me this if the Freemasons are such an evil murderous treacherous cult, why are its most vocal opponents never silenced by nefarious methods?Since in your mind, masons go around poisoning and murdering, why are its critics not consistently murdered?Perhaps because you are spewing hatred, lies, and ignorance?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I recall that it was New Labour and general Labour Party membership that pushed for transparency in conflicts of interest within the police service, judiciary and public office holders. Needless to say, Freemasons howled about their human right and the rights of free association.

Condon, an expert climber of the greasy pole or should I say pillar, took this issue in hand with great fanfare, negotiated with all concerned and came back with a compromise. This compromise consisted of allowing an entire generation of police officers permitted to maintain their secret allegiance to a secret member's only society a secret. New recruits, however, would have to declare any conflicts of interests.

Speaking of greasy poles ...

I can't help but notice that you didn't answer my question: Isn't Paul Condon the same person who ordered that all officers who were Freemasons be removed from Scotland Yard?

Perhaps, in your zeal to convict someone - anyone - of being a member of a fraternity known for it's high standards, practices and charity, you forgot to answer the question. Or maybe you just slipped on that greasy pole you speak of. In either case, answer the question.

Further, accusing someone of being a 'liar' or associating them with a fraternity without any evidence to link them would tend to make you the one who looks like a liar.

Again, I'm just saying...

Oh, and by the way, I'd like you to publish a list of all of the people compiling the list of Freemasons. Seems only fair.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Paranoia and fantasy is the currency of Freemasonry.

Naah.

From the number of events listed at local Lodge websites, it's clear to me that pie, dinner and coffee are the currency of Freemasonry.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
masonwatcher

Thanks for the almost polite reply

WRONG. Freemasonry is not like any other private organization save for perhaps Common Purpose. No other organizations such as community groups and charities admit to have secrets but obnoxiously claim not be a secret society.

Oh - you're hung up on the "secrets". Well I hate to burst your little bubble, but the only things kept secret in freemasonry are the Modes of Recognition. Nothing else is secret.

What other groups of colluding people adopt subterfuge and ritual to announce their presence to other members they do not know yet in the public arena with the use of hands signs and foot placements?

Not freemasons, that for sure. Not only is there no collusion or subterfuge within freemasonry, but hand signals and foot placements are not used in the manner in which you state. There are far better ways to tell who is a freemason. Usually I ask them "are you a freemason?" - the response (Yes or No) tells me the answer.

Who are Freemasons conspiring against?

You tell me. You're the man with all the apparent answers here.

These lists of local lodges are not necessarily complete.

Actually they are very complete. If they weren't then they would be no use for the purpose in which they are intended - a membership list enabling members to contact each other.

Activist are photographing ID-ed masons and cross referencing with municipal authorities officers, we are in contact with the Fire Service and dealing with other institutions in the public and private arena.

I'm not sure what you mean by ID-ed masons? And why would you photograph them? Sounds like something from Nazi Germany in the 40s or the forced outing of Gays in the 80s

Few interesting facts have emerged, a high proportion of ranking Freemasons use aliases.

Again, you need to be more clear. I am using an alias right now - Trinityman is not my real name.

Don’t believe me? Why don’t you have a word with your Brazilian Grand Master in England?

Huh? Who? Being cryptic just hides the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

As the the rest of your post, you appear to be someone who seeks to blame external forces for your own inadequacies. You need to take personal responsibility for your own life and actions, grow up, and stop blaming other people for your problems.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Reply to Trinityman, our board’s grand named one

”Oh - you're hung up on the "secrets". Well I hate to burst your little bubble, but the only things kept secret in freemasonry are the Modes of Recognition. Nothing else is secret.”

It is this Modes of Recognition that I had had alluded to previously that is hazardous to a free society. Imagine if you will such a signal telegraphed, in deceit, in a court of law to a Masonic judge or witness. What are the consequences and who benefits? Oaths and Masonic allegiances under penalties of eviscerations are sworn to by all masons; it is irrelevant if this commitment is made in jest or as an archaic ritual, the contract is fixed and the intent is clear to all.

”Not freemasons, that for sure. Not only is there no collusion or subterfuge within freemasonry, but hand signals and foot placements are not used in the manner in which you state. There are far better ways to tell who is a freemason. Usually I ask them "are you a freemason?" - the response (Yes or No) tells me the answer.”

You may have read my story on the boards; it is titled ‘Concentration Camps without Walls in the UK’ (Masonic Persecution). If not, it might be worth your while to read it and derive a small Masonic chuckle. In my profession, in which I have been both successful and very good, is also Mason heavy. Consequently, I have been repeatedly invited to join. The phrase ‘to be one, ask one’ is complete nonsense. Lodges are constantly looking for good and competent people to join their ranks to front the criminal elements that weasel their way in and take over.
The answer to your question is NO!

” ‘Who are Freemasons conspiring against?’
You tell me. You're the man with all the apparent answers here.”

“ ‘These lists of local lodges are not necessarily complete.’
Actually they are very complete. If they weren't then they would be no use for the purpose in which they are intended - a membership list enabling members to contact each other.”

Patently untrue Trinityman. Lists may or may not include the real names of the members. They also tend to only show the names of officers.

”I'm not sure what you mean by ID-ed masons? And why would you photograph them? Sounds like something from Nazi Germany in the 40s or the forced outing of Gays in the 80s.”
Not like Nazi Germany but like Homeland Security and Tony - the Rosicrucian - Blair’s Britain. If those in power and Masonic want to label and `monitor the great unwashed, why can’t we scrutinise a cabal of money and power hungry group of men and their chattel.
I note that Masons in the UK too have adopted that totem of Nazi Germany as the sole warning from history. There was evil in the world before Hitler and there is evil now.

” ‘Don’t believe me? Why don’t you have a word with your Brazilian Grand Master in England?’
Huh? Who? Being cryptic just hides the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.”

Huh all day long. From what you say, it ought to be easy to find out who is the Masonic Grand Master of England. There is nothing cryptic about my comment. I am putting to you that ranking FMs tend to have aliases as in false names not internet handles. That, in itself, is deception.

”As the the rest of your post, you appear to be someone who seeks to blame external forces for your own inadequacies. You need to take personal responsibility for your own life and actions, grow up, and stop blaming other people for your problems.”

Only the pompous and grandiose believe they don’t have inadequacies. I know we all have our shortcomings and that is what makes us human. You do not know enough about me to make that comment nor am I about to make a list of my personal accomplishments, of which I am justly proud, to deny your assumptions. That kind of personal attack is indicative of a position of weakness.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You seemed to well versed in the arts of rhetoric and hyperbole, unfortunately logic and fact escape your rationale in this debate. Perhaps you can rectify this situation by answering my inquiries without resorting to obfuscation or unsupportable assertations.

It is this Modes of Recognition that I had had alluded to previously that is hazardous to a free society. Imagine if you will such a signal telegraphed, in deceit, in a court of law to a Masonic judge or witness. What are the consequences and who benefits? Oaths and Masonic allegiances under penalties of eviscerations are sworn to by all masons; it is irrelevant if this commitment is made in jest or as an archaic ritual, the contract is fixed and the intent is clear to all.

What signal can be transmitted, subtley, in any public context without its intention or Masonic pedigree being easily deciphered? I am sure you have seen a representation of the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress? If you have not please feel free to peruse the internet as it is sadly available and without much effort to locate.

This is not a communication method that can casually ignored due to its archaic presentation, least of which is its thrice repeated utterance. I can not see how anyone could hope to employ it in any pratical situation let alone a court of law with numerous non-Masonic witnesses present.

Lodges are constantly looking for good and competent people to join their ranks to front the criminal elements that weasel their way in and take over.

Lodges are looking for good and competent people to join so that they may help others. Please provide evidence to the contrary.

Lists may or may not include the real names of the members. They also tend to only show the names of officers.

You hypothosize that nameless 'criminal elements' control masonic lodges and that typically only officers have their names posted. This seems oxymoronic as officers, and specifically the Worshipful Master, are the ones determining lodge direction.

Not like Nazi Germany but like Homeland Security and Tony - the Rosicrucian - Blair’s Britain. If those in power and Masonic want to label and `monitor the great unwashed, why can’t we scrutinise a cabal of money and power hungry group of men and their chattel.
I note that Masons in the UK too have adopted that totem of Nazi Germany as the sole warning from history. There was evil in the world before Hitler and there is evil now.

President Bush and Prime Minister Blair were and are elected officials and by such are transient. There time in office is limited and will eventually be ceded to another whose time is as equally restricted. There was ignorance before Hitler and it seems it is still a grave issue with some.

Only the pompous and grandiose believe they don’t have inadequacies. I know we all have our shortcomings and that is what makes us human. You do not know enough about me to make that comment nor am I about to make a list of my personal accomplishments, of which I am justly proud, to deny your assumptions. That kind of personal attack is indicative of a position of weakness.

As position of weakness is one where a poster is continously requested to substantiate their outlandish claims but only reverts to subterfuge and unstantiated assertions. Provide proof of your accusations so we may address them as your baseless ejections are tediously without merit.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join