It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you take this book literally?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacktron

There is no fundamental difference but you can trace the succession of ones ancestors threw DNA. The difference between man and Chimp is like 2%. All people are 99.9% the same though. I was just pointing out that the Israelis and Palestinians are closer in relation and are really fighting themselves.

I know. My comment was related to how someone else (Hamilton?) thought it was a little different that a bunch of very black Ethiopian Jews could trace their lineage back to the same place as a lot of people who aren't nearly so dark.

Oh ok sorry dude

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

Thanks Hamilton, i have to read revelations alittle closer.

You need to read a lot of things closer, Like my post befroe you comment and the books of Daniel, Mathew, Luke and John.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Originally posted by Blacktron

There is no fundamental difference but you can trace the succession of ones ancestors threw DNA. The difference between man and Chimp is like 2%. All people are 99.9% the same though. I was just pointing out that the Israelis and Palestinians are closer in relation and are really fighting themselves.

I know. My comment was related to how someone else (Hamilton?) thought it was a little different that a bunch of very black Ethiopian Jews could trace their lineage back to the same place as a lot of people who aren't nearly so dark.

Oh ok sorry dude

Both groups of Jews (black and white) share a common, unique pattern only found with this family. And your idea that whites can turn black has to do with breeding, not genetics. Blacks however, can become clear white without so much as one single white generation in their DNA.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Both groups of Jews (black and white) share a common, unique pattern only found with this family. And your idea that whites can turn black has to do with breeding, not genetics. Blacks however, can become clear white without so much as one single white generation in their DNA.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Are you talking about albinism?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yes, I do. The forefather of the white man was an albino. He was not Adam. Adam was the forefather of that albino.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes, I do. The forefather of the white man was an albino. He was not Adam. Adam was the forefather of that albino.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I've heard about that but didn't really believe it. Are you white Hamilton?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't recall where. Hamilton described himself as "pinkish."

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
o_O

I believe the Bible.

It's The Bible.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Elite, yes, it is, THE BIBLE. But so what? The Quran is, THE QURAN. The Street lawyer(Grisham) is THE STREET LAWYER. It is just the name of a book, all fiction.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Elite, yes, it is, THE BIBLE. But so what? The Quran is, THE QURAN. The Street lawyer(Grisham) is THE STREET LAWYER. It is just the name of a book, all fiction.

There is truth in the bible people just don't see it hence my quote.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Absolute truth, I doubt.

I think thier is a fine line to be drawn here.

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yes, I'm what you would refer to as Caucasian. I'm light blond and blueeyed with a straight, hard nose, pointy chin and light blond beard. If I only had Elven ears, I would have been Hitlers wet dream.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes, I'm what you would refer to as Caucasian. I'm light blond and blueeyed with a straight, hard nose, pointy chin and light blond beard. If I only had Elven ears, I would have been Hitlers wet dream.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

lol lol
I ask cause of what you said aout albinsm

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The evidence that the whites of today were once black, you find all over the world. Study blood types, Y-chromosomes and mitocondrie DNA, study language and understand that while they used high technology in Africa (Nubia, Havila, Saba and Rahab to mention a few) the white man was still trying to figure out how to stay warm, get food and how to light a fire without the aid of lightning. At that time there were great kingdoms in Africa, they practically ruled the world. And today we call these people savages, while looking uppon ourselves like some kind of gods. I sincerely hope we can meet on the middle somehow and that all the nations will understand that color doesn't mean a bloody thing other than a way to handle the Sun.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The evidence that the whites of today were once black, you find all over the world. Study blood types, Y-chromosomes and mitocondrie DNA, study language and understand that while they used high technology in Africa (Nubia, Havila, Saba and Rahab to mention a few) the white man was still trying to figure out how to stay warm, get food and how to light a fire without the aid of lightning. At that time there were great kingdoms in Africa, they practically ruled the world. And today we call these people savages, while looking uppon ourselves like some kind of gods. I sincerely hope we can meet on the middle somehow and that all the nations will understand that color doesn't mean a bloody thing other than a way to handle the Sun.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I think this is because everything has it's cycles. Those that are on top today might not be there tomorrow. It almost makes me wonder why were attacking Babylon

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So now, Adam was black, Abraham was black and Jesus was black... oh yeah, and israel is in africa

but did you know that abraham lincoln was black? and hitler also.

Hey my brother has a tan, he must be black

any other races allowed in heaven by the way?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The Jews are israelites from the Southern Kingdom of Judah right? If so what happened to the Israelites from the northern kingdom of Israel, and if they are still around today who are they or where are they?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey. a author for any skeptic out there is Lee Stroble. Lee, a jounalist, used to be a full blooded athiest, and instead of just continuing being an atheist because of someone else's study, (Darwin,Freud, and others) he actually dug deep into the scriptures and other historical documents with a neutral mind, without any preconcieved notions or conjecture and arrived at the truth. So if you are out to find the truth and not to just try and disprove the bible because you don't want to answer to no god but your self, give Lee's books a chance and then set out on your journey to the truth like he did.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

Only if its jesus?

Ii believe he is the son of God and millions have witnessed 2000 years of miracles in his name including me and my family. what else do we need, do we have ssuch little faith that we still can't believe after
the miracles have been given?

zero you can believe what you want. I will not judge you, hate you, or think bad of you. why? because your a soul to me, your one of Gods ceatures who he wants to know him.

if you don't believe in jesus, the he will judge you, not me, so don't askme to judge you because i will not do it.

Just think for a minute, if you were God, and you heard all other stories about you that (were not) true and you knew they were not, would you want your creatures to believe in it?

peace.

No, Really.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join