It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you take this book literally?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
here are some links I found. The first is kind of radical
www.stewartsynopsis.com/New/dna_is_a_mother_f.htm

arabisraelites.fortunecity.net...

These pages look very anti semittic, almost nazi like. Have you found anything from sources other than in the nazi grey zone? I am aware that there are black Israelites of the tribes of Judah and Levi (even the branch of Aaron) alive and living in Ethiopia. But these Jews' DNA has been tested and verified against the people known as white Jews today. In other words, this is quite confusing........

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ok Here's a better source. I to do some digging but i found it.

Antonio Arnaiz-Villena, Nagah Elaiwa, Carlos Silvera, Ahmed Rostom, Juan Moscoso, Eduardo G�mez-Casado, Luis Allende, Pilar Varela, and Jorge Mart�nez-Laso. "The Origin of Palestinians and Their Generic Relatedness With Other Mediterranean Populations." Human Immunology 62(9) (September 2001): 889-900. Published by Elsevier Science Inc. Recalled by editors after publication. Retraction in Human Immunology 62(10) (October 2001): 1063. Abstract excerpts:

"The genetic profile of Palestinians has, for the first time, been studied by using human leukocyte antigen (HLA) gene variability and haplotypes. The comparison with other Mediterranean populations by using neighbor-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses reveal that Palestinians are genetically very close to Jews and other Middle East populations, including Turks (Anatolians), Lebanese, Egyptians, Armenians and Iranians. Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian and Anatolian peoples in ancient times..."
Excerpts:
"Both Jews and Palestinians share a very similar HLA genetic pool (Table 3, Figures 4, 5 and 6) that support a common ancient Canaanite origin.... Jews, Cretans, Egyptians, Iranians, Turks and Armenians are probably the closest relatives to Palestinians..." (p. 897)

www.khazaria.com...

When you go to the page goto edit and do a search for Canaanites

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There is no fundimental difference between the DNA of a black man and the DNA of a white man. That's why I don't believe in racism. I believe in ethnism or culturism, but we are all of one race. A family or line, if you will, can go from very dark to very light, or the other way, in only a few generations.

-----------

Loki,

What are you studying if all known copies of the real Necromanicon (sp? sorry) have been lost/stolen?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think they are called Ashkanazis, a group of white skinned jews who speak i think it is Yiddish, not the true hebrew language. The true Jews Ii think are called the Saphardi jews who still live today mostly in western europe, the true descendants of Abraham.

Most jews who call themselves jews are basically gentile is what im trying to say.

As for datruth, in my case im just saying that the bible didnot teach me about jesus or make me convert, it was stuff you would of had to seen through my own footsteps to understand, thats all.

The bible is a guide to his teachins, they are not the entire guide to what he taught the apostles. Scripture is about preaching perfection, once this preaching has been understood, we live it out in our every day lives. He reveals to us how it started, how to live as good souls, aand what is to happe to this world for our sins.

peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why all this fuzz about blood? I'd bet that there are just about noone living today, who have "two clean horns" as I call it and can trace his lineage back to Abraham within his tribe on both sides. To be among the children of Abraham, doesn't demand flesh and blood other than observing traditional Pasche and Sabbath worship mostly, and receiving Jesjuah, meaning living according to the Law like Jesjuah teatches. If you receive Jesjuah, you receive God, and when you receive God, you are truely, not only a child of Abraham, but a child of God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm quite positive the Necronomicon was borne as a direct result of H.P. Lovecraft.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
hamilton, where does it say that there will be a group of fake jews in the end times?

I think its about people calling themselves true hebrew descendants and really beng gentiles, but you are right, gentile, jew, fake jew, anybody can be a child of God if they believe in his son.

peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I think its about people calling themselves true hebrew descendants and really beng gentiles, but you are right, gentile, jew, fake jew, anybody can be a child of God if they believe in his son.

Only of we believe in Jesus? Wheres the love?

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Only if its jesus?

Ii believe he is the son of God and millions have witnessed 2000 years of miracles in his name including me and my family. what else do we need, do we have ssuch little faith that we still can't believe after
the miracles have been given?

zero you can believe what you want. I will not judge you, hate you, or think bad of you. why? because your a soul to me, your one of Gods ceatures who he wants to know him.

if you don't believe in jesus, the he will judge you, not me, so don't askme to judge you because i will not do it.

Just think for a minute, if you were God, and you heard all other stories about you that (were not) true and you knew they were not, would you want your creatures to believe in it?

peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
I'm quite positive the Necronomicon was borne as a direct result of H.P. Lovecraft.

Eso, take a look at the post I made about the Necronomicron. Read the website. It says in there EXACTLY what and where the Necronomicon came from.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

Eso, take a look at the post I made about the Necronomicron. Read the website. It says in there EXACTLY what and where the Necronomicon came from.

Some guy making a website does not make it true. I'll dig up the explanation later, but long story short, Lovecraft made up the book and snippets of it, fans wrote the rest for fun, New-Agers beleived it was written by a mad Arab centuries before, and probably came up with the story purported on the sebsite you posted.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Ii believe he is the son of God and millions have witnessed 2000 years of miracles in his name including me and my family. what else do we need, do we have ssuch little faith that we still can't believe after

I never knew 2 world wars waged alone this century equated to miracles.

Just think for a minute, if you were God, and you heard all other stories about you that (were not) true and you knew they were not, would you want your creatures to believe in it?

Once again, your stating that Christianity is Gods chosen path.

Im not a soul waiting to be reunited with " God ", im a soul waiting to be reunited with my " soul mate ". Honestly, I would rather seek out the love of my life, than God. It serves me better interest too find she, who shall bore my next of kin, and keep my gene pool alive for decades to come.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blacktron
There is no fundimental difference between the DNA of a black man and the DNA of a white man. That's why I don't believe in racism. I believe in ethnism or culturism, but we are all of one race. A family or line, if you will, can go from very dark to very light, or the other way, in only a few generations.

There is no fundamental difference but you can trace the succession of ones ancestors threw DNA. The difference between man and Chimp is like 2%. All people are 99.9% the same though. I was just pointing out that the Israelis and Palestinians are closer in relation and are really fighting themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

if you don't believe in jesus, the he will judge you, not me, so don't askme to judge you because i will not do it.

That wasn't his name, so how is God going to Judge you on believing in a Name that is not associated with the true person?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So your saying that Jesus is God? A yes or no answer will do.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

There is no fundamental difference but you can trace the succession of ones ancestors threw DNA. The difference between man and Chimp is like 2%. All people are 99.9% the same though. I was just pointing out that the Israelis and Palestinians are closer in relation and are really fighting themselves.

I know. My comment was related to how someone else (Hamilton?) thought it was a little different that a bunch of very black Ethiopian Jews could trace their lineage back to the same place as a lot of people who aren't nearly so dark.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

hamilton, where does it say that there will be a group of fake jews in the end times?

In the letter to the congregation in Philadelfia. It's basically a confirmation that the Millennium King will be recognised by evil forces, and some of them will come and cast themselves down before him. This has to do with the Constellation Kesil (Orion) I guess, who guards the opened door in to Heaven which only he can plead entrance. For they want up again. This is after Satan has been cast down for good btw. and it seems it is refering to what is now to come.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks Hamilton, i have to read revelations alittle closer.

zero deep, i thought these orld wars had to do with communism? which hates christ?

when I say (if) you were God.

Imean (if) you were God and knew everything, and knew your own truth, wuld you want everybody to believe lies about you?

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
The difference between man and Chimp is like 2%. All people are 99.9% the same though.

Well, how close is man and pig? All of our organs are more or less exactly the same. Why is there a greater gap between pigs and humans than between apes and humans? Is infact pig and monkey the result of a conversation in Heaven back then between two different genetic computation methods to make the most manlike creature.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thanks Hamilton, i have to read revelations alittle closer.

zero deep, i thought these orld wars had to do with communism? which hates christ?

when I say (if) you were God.

Imean (if) you were God and knew everything, and knew your own truth, wuld you want everybody to believe lies about you?

peace.

The old Karl Marx is the false prophet with his two horns Lenin and Stalin? I don't buy that. They changed the crosses with red stars and persecuted some groups of people which of course is horrible, but hey, what's that compared to the Holy Roman Pope back in the centuries? I somehow wish that I had the ability to wake up ancients just to kill them again right away.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join