It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Anyone else watch this channel?

I'm a fan of the show Dirt, starring Courteney Cox from Friends. She's actually really good in it too, playing a ambitious journalist for a magazine. I didn't think she could escape the Monica type of character, but she's really convincing as a ruthless newshound! I can't wait til the show comes back March 2nd.

Anyone else watch this show?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Rescue Me is on F/X. It is in the top three shows on tv.

F/X also had Over There, a show about the war in Iraq. It lasted one season and it was awesome.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
about the only time i watch FX is over my lunch break, they have reruns of King of the Hill, and That 70's show. great escape from the daily grind stuff. Other than that i have no use for this channel.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I've been meaning to watch Rescue Me for a long time, thank you for reminding me.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dirt is a pretty good show...so is Nip/Tuck... They seem to alternate in the same time slot...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Dirt is a pretty good show...so is Nip/Tuck... They seem to alternate in the same time slot...

Yeah, I noticed that FX was saving a number of new episodes from their other shows and will be releasing them over the course of the spring. Dirt is supposed to start Sundays at 10 pm on March 2nd with the new episodes and continue in that timeslot.

I checked on Nip/Tuck and it looks like their new episodes will go into mid-February.

top topics

join