It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help understanding chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
When I first posted on ATS back in May, it was because I had witnessed orbs, or silver spheres in the western sky of my backyard. I've had about 6 observations of these spheres, the last one was about 2 weeks ago.

I just discovered that these spheres are also linked to chemtrails.

We get a lot of jets flying over the houses here, all day long. I always thought these chemtrails were just jet exhaust or wind stretched clouds.

Anyway, there's no question the gov. or military, or someone is spraying the sky with stuff. However, here is where I get confused. If we're all living under the same sky wouldn't these chemtrails also effect senators, governors, presidents and their families?

And the friends of senators, governors and presidents?

Could there be a good reason for chemtrails?

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Anyway, there's no question the gov. or military, or someone is spraying the sky with stuff. However, here is where I get confused. If we're all living under the same sky wouldn't these chemtrails also effect senators, governors, presidents and their families?

Could there be a good reason for chemtrails?

There could be a good reason for them, but I would think if it was a good reason it wouldn't be handled in such a secretive manner.

I was really disturbed last week when the trails in my hood turned really dark grey, and was emitting out of one plane dark grey in color. The next day we got the largest "snowflakes" I have ever seen. They weren't like flakes they were gigantic chunks falling from the sky and were immediately followed by rain.

You do raise a very good point about exposure for all. I wouldn't think someone would mastermind something which would harm those they love unless they thought it was harmless themselves.

Those who mandated something that would harm large populations would have to either be immune to the effects somehow or away from the danger of the effects.

I don't really have a good answer I hope maybe someone else does.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The gov. has always waffled about chemtrails. Clifford Carnicom at carnicom.com has been studying them a long time. He sent weather balloons up into them to see what they were made of. The scariest thing he found were little fibers that are produced in the 'morgellons disease'.

After looking into it quite a bit I can confidently say that the chemtrails are real, that they contain a variety of pathogens , heavy metals and or chemicals and that there is a raft of official disinfo surrounding the issue.

Its common to find posts by people who unwittingly believe the first thing they see and and leave it at that.

a good site for chemtrails; educateyourself.org

programs about morgellons; Hildegard Staninger Phd. Jeff Rense.

hat were later matched with the fibers produced by 'morgellons disease'.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota jim

Forgot to mention. no chemtrails over Kennebunkport I've heard.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, maybe there are no chemtrails over Kennebunkport, but what about everywhere else the pres, his wife, daughters, parents the extended Bush family (which is large), go, travel or live?

There are members of congress and their families, governors and their families, and the mega rich/powerful. They're not all on some safe Island.

They walk/breath and live directly underneath these chemtrails too.

If they're spraying us they are also being exposed.

If they wanted to kill us couldn't they do it in a better way? Rather than risk destroying the environment, risk having their own families effected. I would think they would be able to kill us in a much cleaner fashion.

Lets just say, this is indeed what they're doing, spraying us to kill us. What would happen to the economy if everyone became ill? Wouldn't this also impact their personal wealth?

The water supply would be a much easier way to do something like this, and they could probably ahve much more control of the water supply. It would also be much cheaper. They would be able to control which areas would be effected, and control the dose.

Water would be a better vehicle for toxins and biological material. Air would not be so good for this because you can't control the dosing nearly as well. You have wind, rain, snow.

Don't they need us to be healthy? It's like the farmer who needs to keep his cattle healthy. I think they have much more to risk if everyone got sick. (I think they would risk everything if everyone got sick, or if many people died.) People who are very ill are not very good tax payers, or consumers.

I haven't made up my mind yet, but I can't see how the gov. would benefit from deliberately poisoning us. (Aren't people living longer and healthier lives?)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
:roll I would think that maybe the elite and their families and top govt... have some kind of vaccine or antidote to take that will keep them from all the poisons that are being put in our air to slowly kill us. I have been seeing a silver metallic looking substance in the pond water and water on the ground lately. I havn't taken it to be tested yet. Anyone know what it could be, maybe aluminum, but it is something different than before. On a full moon, it will look like it glows on the ground...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The cover for what the US government is illegally spraying on U.S. "subjects" is in the various Direct, Semi-Direct, and Indirect Aerosol Air Campaigns.

Here is one of the fronts for this heinous activity: acrf-campaign.arm.gov...

new topics

top topics

join