It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Ufo Center Sirius: Most convincing Video until now. Not for me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This "most convincing" label comes not from me but from the Turkish Ufo Center Sirius:
www.siriusufo.org...

youtube: www.youtube.com...://www.siriusufo.org/responder.asp?url=html/extras/istanbul_kumburgaz.asp

Video captured in a small town near Istanbul, on a sea side. They say, that the craft was above the sea. It is also claimed that at the end of the video, 2 alien being can be seen on the craft. If I will find the english page, i will post it too.
Reported in turkish media too: www.milliyet.com.tr...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Easily a hoax.

There is nothing else in the video to show any perspective of the craft. It looks as if it's shot using a black painted background.

While not definative, the video time stamp showing it to be mid afternoon is also highly suspect. Unless there was a total solar eclipse at that same exact time haha

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

Hard to tell what we're seeing because there aren't any references to judge the size or distance, etc. And the dates seem to show a sighting that took place over the course of an entire month at various times during the day.

If you don't pay attention to the dates you might think it was one continuous sighting.

Not sure if the times are accurate but why is it dark at 1:45 in the afteroon?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

I wouldn't disagree with your comment. It is strange that there is no reference point. But this Sirius Foundation tries to be little bit serious in Ufo Research. They also have an Ufo Museum. It would be a financial risk for their reputation to claim such big words for an obvious hoax. But I will inform more if I get new informations.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

Omg..I didnt pay attention to times and date on the video...This will be a big Scandal for Sirius..
thank you..
i am ashamed now little bit

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well I watched the entire thing, I can't really make to much out. At one point the camera man zooms out to show what looks to be the moon. I noticed that the time and date on the camera changes days and time So makes me wonder is this being shot from several cameras of the same type, or the same camera on these different days and if so what the hell does that mean? Does it mean that the UFO been there for days or what.

Also it kind of looks like the switch to night vision at one point in which the U.F.o looked a little green. Then it look as if it had a silver metallic covering which reflected light from the moon.

Interesting, but all I see is something that appears to be stationary, Can’t tell if its on a hill over water or something else. But the camera man could have could have given a wide angle shot of his surroundings like his front porch or houses around him or something.

If this is legit which I couldn't say for sure if my life depended on it based on this video alone I'd say great but there’s not enough in the video. Interpreter please.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by pweagle]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ok, one commentator says that the clock of the video might be wrong.
The chief of the foundation (Haktan Akdogan) says that it is 22 min video that shot at one night; and says that there are 2 another craft. Maybe other parts come later. I may ask for the entire video; maybe they send here. It is still unbeliavable that the hoaxers would make such a big mistake and the Sirius overlook it..dunno
I am sure they will make an english version of this event. They published it just today.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
hehehe, this is going to be more and more interesting. I got an e mail from Sirius Foundation, although I am not subscribed. I think it wasnt adresses directly to me but was a general e mail. They are serious about this video and demand an immediate disclosure. I think this "world disclosure campaign" belong to them. I am not sure though. www.worldufodisclosure.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
are they trying to say that the two figures that are center/top of the craft are the aliens? If so, it looks like they are HUGE!!

I cant tell either way....

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ok, this is the second part: www.youtube.com...
They are trying to show the two other crafts I think, but I dont see anything..

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Yes; Haktan Akdogan means that these two are E.T beings; and the craft should be 10-15m. long.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
I wouldn't disagree with your comment. It is strange that there is no reference point. But this Sirius Foundation tries to be little bit serious in Ufo Research. They also have an Ufo Museum. It would be a financial risk for their reputation to claim such big words for an obvious hoax.

I notice they also have a link to the "Haiti UFO" video, which is a completely known and debunked hoax. Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

You are right; I didnt notice it. And I am being more and more convinced that these "craft" is nothing more than a spoon

If it will be labeled as hoax, I will change the subject as [hoax]. Sorry for your time.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Looks like a contact lense filmed on a black cloth or something like that .

Does have some convincing moments tho.
Gonna be a great year

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Even if the clock is wrong it doesn't explain why the shots made at 4:50PM, 4:00AM, and 1:44PM have all dark backgrounds. If at 4:50PM the sky is dark, at 4AM the sky must be bright - so simple.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Too many anomalies,... throw it on the pile of: "maybe"...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g

Even if the clock is wrong it doesn't explain why the shots made at 4:50PM, 4:00AM, and 1:44PM have all dark backgrounds. If at 4:50PM the sky is dark, at 4AM the sky must be bright - so simple.
well in his explanation video, they say he has an NTSC video camera and when he turns it on it resets to US time, so I guess take that for what its worth

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Incorrectly started a similar thread on this subject today - missed it in the search

I'm not convinced on it but i dont think an incorrect time stamp is reason to disregard a video altogether...

How many of us have video cameras which have CORRECT time signatures?

If i ever get lucky to film a UFO i can guarantee the time signature will be wrong so dont debunk on account of that.

No perspective is true.
Is it stationary.
It could be a model.

WHo knows!

I agree, on the pile of maybe's... for now

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I've said it once and I'll say it again; take anything that comes from especially Haktan Akdogan, with large glass of water before going to bed. This footage also smells fishy.

Oh well, you be the judge.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
How many of us have video cameras which have CORRECT time signatures?

I'm looking at the date signature more than the time.

Over TWO MONTHS, stationary, and no one else has seen it? What a crock

And I won't even mention that the top being lit while the bottom is a dark line indicates a structure on a hill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join