It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "GREEN" movement the 4th horseman of Revelations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev Link

The word translated as "pale" horse is actually the greek word for GREEN.

Greek Word

Is the strange seemingly religion of the GREEN movement really the 4th horseman realeased to "kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

For example, the insane requirement for ethanol is taking FOOD corn from the people, mexico had food riots last year because of a corn shortage.

Manmade Global warming is a myth, but so many believe it as if a religion.

The EPA places the "rights" animals above the rights of humans...........
Example, some forest fire fighters died a few years back becuase the EPA would now used nearby river water to save them, because it "might" urt the fish........

Is the GREEN movement itself a sign of the 4th horseman..........

[edit on 17-1-2008 by heliosprime]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That's perhaps a little green frog hiding in some forest and waiting to shapeshift in time.

Edit to add : ... a little green frog that furthermore could be called Sarkozy.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Well with all the "GREEN" is the thing crap going on everywhere, doesn't one have to at least question? Seriously, the GREEN movement is a new religion all it own...........

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Indeed. And I'm sure the feminine side of Carla B. could make much to convince the cozy tzar to endorse this traditionalistisch nazional-sozialistich type of priorities.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The dead silence on this thread woul indicate a "nerve" was struck in "greenland".............

Fact is the "green" movement is of satan, all placing plants, animals, trees above "man"............demanding man bow down to "mother nature" rather than GOD.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Yeesh, I'm sure a few think that way but for the most part it's more an idea of protecting the environment and making efforts to undo some of the damage. Yeah, the green is making it's own mistakes, but that's because it's something that likes to attract a lot of crazy people who over do it. Calling it a movement of Satan is overdoing it a bit. If it's moderated it could be a boon to humanity.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Do I believe the "GREEN" movement the 4th horseman of Revelations? No

Revelations 6:8 "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

What I see in the above verse is major war, which will lead to famines and pestilence...

Assuming the 4th horseman came today, thats over 2 BILLION DEAD!!!

I do agree with most of the above postings regarding the green movement. Some celebs and political leaders are very creepy who preach this "green" gospel garbage.

Would I like a cleaner world, or to drive a car that runs on rain water, and saves me a ton of money, absolutely! But not at the expnse of my Christian beliefs, human rights, freedom, and wallet...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Lets look at these warnings..."to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

"To kill with sword"........war over the supply of OIL? Perhaps Gulf War I, the Faulkland Island War........OIL recently discovered there.........

"And with hunger".........converting food stock to ethanol.......stopping the irrigation of crops because water was diverted to save fish in the northwest.

"and with death"..........people being burned to death in the California fires because CAL EPA wouldn't approve the russian supertanker water bomber......

"with the beasts of the earth"........raising the "rights" of animals above the well being of humans..errr PETA..........

Kinda weird and close to home...............

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Manmade Global warming is a myth, but so many believe it as if a religion.

Only problem is that there is science behind the issue of global warming and nothing but blind faith behind a belief in the scriptures as the word of God.

Boy, talk about your inconvenient truth....

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Only problem is that there is science behind the issue of global warming and nothing but blind faith behind a belief in the scriptures as the word of God.

Boy, talk about your inconvenient truth....

SCIENCE?????????????????

What science?

Talk about faith...................there is no science in manmade GW. Its all speculation.....................based on very small datapoints........

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

SCIENCE?????????????????

What science?

Talk about faith...................there is no science in manmade GW. Its all speculation.....................based on very small datapoints........

Jeez...ya got me there. I guess religion is a whole lot more believable than that. Of course...it all depends who you listen to. You're not God, so you must be listening to priests (or whatever). You're not a scientist, so you must be listening to somebody who is. I know environmental scientists and they tell me man-made global warming is a fact. I think I'll listen to them, thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

there is no science in manmade GW.

It's actually based on science going back over 100 years. It involves very simple physics, as simple as that which is used in IR spectroscopy in chemistry.

But I think I've told you this before alreadywayz.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yes we have had this discussion before, 99.99% of all the "air" is NOT manmade CO2.

The only answer for the GREEN religion, because the science just itsn't there, has to be satanic..........

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes we have had this discussion before, 99.99% of all the "air" is NOT manmade CO2.

And over 95% of the air doesn't contribute to the greenhouse effect.

But between 3-8% of the greenhouse effect is a result of man-made CO2.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"The word used to describe the colour of the 'pale' horse is the Greek word chloros or green. It is meant to convey the sickly green tinge of the deathly ill or recently dead. Since the literal translation 'green' does not carry these connotations in English the word is rendered 'pale' in most English translations."

The name of the 4th horse is Death; the green is the sickly green color of the recently dead. These are hardly words that are associated with the Green movement.
Nor does the Green movement place animals, trees, etc. above human beings; it values ALL life forms. As a Christian, I would think that you would value all life, because God created it, no?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I used to have a pale horse. I named him. Do you folks think I'll ever see him again. He was fun to ride.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well clearly Helio from your Biblical reference you have enough religious belief to be just as blindly sided as the new "green religion" your trying to put out there. I'd also like to state the scientific fact that CO2 emissions being larger, directly affect the temperture and weather of a planet (they're idea to create an atmosphere on mars is to pump ludicris amounts of CO2 into the air). So I would just like to know why you'd think "Green" energy wouldn't help when it clearly does, an I disregard your Mexico statement because that problem does not prove that an Apocalyptic disaster is about to take place (Mexico is only a small part of our globe). Plus the forwad progress in Scientific production would lead me to believe that Ethylnol will not be the fuel of the future, more then likely Solar Power and other forms of electricity will take over the modern engine. So come up with more facts for this theory of yours and maybe I'll humor a conversation.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Lokey13]

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Lets look at these warnings..."to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

"To kill with sword"........war over the supply of OIL? Perhaps Gulf War I, the Faulkland Island War........OIL recently discovered there.........

"And with hunger".........converting food stock to ethanol.......stopping the irrigation of crops because water was diverted to save fish in the northwest.

"and with death"..........people being burned to death in the California fires because CAL EPA wouldn't approve the russian supertanker water bomber......

"with the beasts of the earth"........raising the "rights" of animals above the well being of humans..errr PETA..........

Kinda weird and close to home...............

This is using conjecture at its most stretching point. In other words you're reading INTO Scripture a preconceived notion or idea and using that same erroneous interpretation style one could align those or other Scriptures with a host of events.

Your "theory" does not fit in with the whole of Revelation.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I think you are onto something. I have been keeping up with this green movement myself and have found some sources or founders that go way back. The agenda is to take a situation that would 'cause' a global unity and if there is one thing that all people, races, nationalities and tongues share, it is a common love for the "mother earth". So if you can unite leaders that share a common goal, then you've successfully paved the way for the 'one world order'. It's kind of strange actually, because this green peace seems to pop in and out of the media as if it is being down played.

Anyway, I've got some information pertaining to this movement if you're interested, it is quite exstensive and not really all THAT helpful, but I think worth keeping a narrow eye on. I stress the not helpful point because the only thing we can do as 'believers in the word' is stay aware as to not fall hook line and sinker for working deceptions, no matter how peaceful they appear. Point is, I never put the 4th horseman in the picture until I read your post, so you have now got me thinking that this movement could very well be the last big deception on mankind before Yahshua (Jesus) returns.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

So do you ever make posts that don't accuse some random thing that conservatives dislike as being "the debbil"? What next, an awkward, rambling thesis of how Jimmy Carter tempted Jesus in the desert?

You might also want to note that the green movement heartily opposes ethanol because it leads to food shortages and massive environmental destruction. Green proponents want solar, wind, tidal, and geothermal energy to replace combustables altogether.

Of course that would involve educating yourself, and we can't have THAT, can we?

Dingbat.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join