It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Sued: Toxic Dental Mercury Amalgam Fillings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

ya my mother told me about cilantro very recently.

If anyone wants a good recipe for Salsa Fresca (which uses Cilantro) let me know

Its killer if you love REAL salsa

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I used to dislike the taste of Cilantro, but I have really come to love it. Just remember that the molecules, in Cilantro bind to all heavy metals, so people will have to supplement minerals that the body requires.

And about the Mad Hatter. They knew about the effects long ago so why use it in fillings? Weird.

Mad Hatter Posioning Due to Mercury

There is scientific evidence behind the meaning of insanity, however. Mercury was used in the process of curing felt used in some hats. It was impossible for hatters to avoid inhaling the mercury fumes given off during the hat making process. Over time, the residual mercury caused neurological damage, as well as confused speech and distorted vision. As the mercury poisoning progressed to dangerously high levels, sufferers could also experience psychotic symptoms, such as hallucinations. Given that anyone exhibiting an altered mental state was dubbed mad at the time, the cause of such malady, and subsequent death of such people doubtless went unexplained for a long time

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Once they are gone you use some binding things the metals stick to and they pass out of you.

I can't find a link but this is the guy that wrote how to do the removal from the system. There should be all kinds of medical papers for doctors to follow if you find the site.

protocol by Dr. Deitrich Klingheart of using chlorella

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Once they are gone you use some binding things the metals stick to and they pass out of you.

I can't find a link but this is the guy that wrote how to do the removal from the system. There should be all kinds of medical papers for doctors to follow if you find the site.

protocol by Dr. Deitrich Klingheart of using chlorella

Chlorella is also very good too.

Here are links for you to research a bit:

Cilantro Pesto Said to Remove Heavy Metals

Dr. Yoshiaki Omura Research Link

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ha! My wife pushed this on me. It talks about celantro too. I don't know I always liked celantro myself in bunches on real taco wagon tacos.

www.klinghardt.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Here are links for you to research a bit:

Cilantro Pesto Said to Remove Heavy Metals

Dr. Yoshiaki Omura Research Link

Thats scary stuff. Mercury vapor is released in your mouth when you chew. ugh.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Props to those guys filing the lawsuits, I hope they are successful. This thread reminds me I need to get all 5 of my amalgam fillings replaced before I lose any more brain cells.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join