It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos May Be Alien Space Base: White House adviser!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Chew on this a minute guys, and tell me what you think:

It occured to me whilst perusing these pages and pictures that it MIGHT be possible that all, or at least a majority, of geosynchronos moons in our solar system are either artificial, meaning a massive construct, or natural asteroid type objects that are captured and adapted for whatever purposes intended.

It doesn't seem to be such a stretch when you consider the fact that most science so far admits that the moons, even ours, exhibits characteristics that defy the old theory that they were debris that somehow clumped together, spun off from the earh..nonsense!!

The moon is older than the earth, by some billions of years, is hollow or has vast cavernous areas inside, and shows vast numbers of scenes of artificial constrruct, right angles, bands, towers, etc...ad infinitum.

The orbits are another clue: How freakin likley is it that the moons seem to all show only one side, always at the perfect placement for obscuring at least one side at all times, etc. Coincidence can only be claimed so many times before it gets silly. moon orbits and the fact that they are there AT ALL gives one pause to consider the possibility that the moons were brought to this solar system and placed where they are intentionally.

After all, any race that could construct such monstrous objects or adapt them could transport them....we have seen evidence of massive, and the word massive does not do justice to these mothers...those ships around Saturn and sometimes around the Sun....so massive that the human mind would likley reel at the sight of..imagination can only prepare people for so much after all..but they could perhaps tow a moon in some manner and place it in the perfect orbit...as we see them.

Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Light from Phobos taken by Mars Curiosity Rover:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Nice catch... I bet another Cosmic Ray

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nekitamo

See? It's just a large, rectangular boulder.

That's not what Buzz Aldrin says it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Does phobos rotate? Perhaps it is a hollow asteroid world like the asteroid terraria from Kim Stanley Robinson's 2312 novel.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mikesingh

There is something special about Phobos, it has a monolith for crying out loud!

Would not be the least bit surprised if we discovered humans came from Mars and migrate to Venus at some point in the future.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
dinno if its been posted but here is another great phobos thread i participated in

Hollow Phobos, and it was not captured by Mars! Scientists says

one of my top 3 places in the solar system!
edit on am920143001America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 01:38:39 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join