It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos May Be Alien Space Base: White House adviser!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by michial
Thanks Mike Singh. Do you have a thread on those pictures of Eros?

Hi michial! Errr.. No. But I have a pic of Eros showing what seems to be a monolith.

False Color image
Spacecraft: NEAR Shoemaker
Instrument: Multi-Spectral Imager
Produced by: NASA/JHU
Image courtesy: NASA
Cross Reference: PIA03132
Date Taken: 7 January 2001

Notice the geometric shape of the monolith which is almost 300 meters high!! Check out the rectangular shadow which proves the geometric shape of the structure. The smooth swathe is approx 1.6 Km across. Did you also notice the triangular shape of the 'smoothened' swathe, with the apex toward the left and the base toward the right of the pic?

Cheers!

[edit on 24-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

NASA is needing more photoshop professionals lol!
Thanks for you light in this topic mike!
And thanks for the link to the enterprise misson, it's really amazing!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Mike,

Need your help again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the thread and the link to the picture in my first post.

Spikedmike done some work on it but its the second rock to the bottom right of the image that looks very odd.

And look to the top leftof the image, looks interesting.

Take a look

steve

[edit on 24-1-2008 by stevecc]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

Hi Steve! Is this the pic you're meaning? I've marked some so called anomalies.

False color image of Eros.
The NEAR (Near Earth Asteroid Rendezvous) mission.
Courtesy: NASA Discovery Program and Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.

Cheers!

[edit on 24-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Aliens very likely exist. Do they look like us that all would depend on distance from its star or sun. Or maybe they look gray from generations of living on spaceships and lack of sun they became pale.
What ever my point is that rock might require some kind of magnetic field to keep the atmosphere in. That would probably make a distortion unlike other planets. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
And here's the portion on top of the image posted above which has been zoomed.

Brightness/contrast adjusted

Looks like an artificial monolith, what? Or what natural processes could have produced such a rectangular structure? Bad pixels/compression artefacts probably!

[edit on 29-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

so called anomalies

These stranded objects are more likely to have been distributed on Eros at a later date and not actually a part of Eros if they are not fragments of volcanic aerial activity that was ejected outward into the path of Eros orbit other ejections would have ended up at some other place not Eros or even sucked into a blackhole if one was ever within our galaxy at sometime and has since desintegrated leaving no trace of it having been here.

So at one time Eros could have emitted Gamma Radiation but who knows, theres no atmosphere so Eros could have also been subjected to a Gamma Radioactive Blast and this is why Eros looks as it does. The earth is always under the same danger of Gamma ray Blasts. Our Ozone protects the earth from Gamma Rays but as the Ozone depleats the threat becomes ever so real and danger of extinction increases, we need more Ozone Layer replacement but how. Space Labs could produce Ozone into envelope pockets which could be moved about like a baggy in space but placing the content into the earth atmosphere is a bit of a trick. On a small multi thread plan it could be possible to continiously feed the atmosphere in small packages chaining the event till it has completed thus forming a window for gravity to avoid between a space lab and earths atmosphere. The challenge is up to the scientific community to discover and process a way to do this. Another way is to send the envelope toward a incoming Gamma Ray Blast so it would impact but these things can come from deep space from colliding planets, blackholes, as well as our sun.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think i know what those Monoliths on Phobos do.
I'm thinking they are hologram emiters that conceal the
entrance to the base inside Phobos.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

In other words, why should an alien space station look like what we must imagine them to be?

This is such an important statement when evaluating anything "unkown". All rules and what we know are tossed out the window.
Great post!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Does that really look like a space station to you? What kind of engineering is that? Who were they hiding it from? Doesn't it strike you that it looks a lot like an asteroid and nothing more?

well....the death star didnt look like a space station either ya know!

I doubt it really is anything, but i guess you never know....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Great find D.B.S. and after pondering and overhearing something i might not were supposed to hear. It turns out that the silver/white looking object, that you spotted on PhoBos, actually are mailboxes..

Sorry boys and girls, I'm a little tired today so give me your best shot later, if you think i need the swim in the fryer, or something else.

Kindest regards,

TopSpike

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by evo80

Here is an original photo of Phobos.

i681.photobucket.com...

Here it is in negative view

i681.photobucket.com...

And finally here is a processed version of the photo showing much of what is beneath the fake rendering. I do not believe we have ever been shown an authentic high resolution photo of Phobos. If you download these to your desktop you can zoom in and examine the photos closely. These are not .jpg compression artifacts, and the source photo is the 'genuine' article.

i681.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
There is the theory going around that many of the moons/asteroids in the Solar System are alien bases. Few may have ventured beyond the moons of Saturn to see the most puzzling moon of Uranus - Miranda. Here are a couple of pics that shows Miranda to be one strange object orbiting Uranus....

Courtesy: artvision

Now check out the shiny rectangular structure in the middle in the image below:

It is 16 km in height and about 4 km in width!! Can this be a natural formation? Or is it something else? Shades of Arthur C Clarke's Monolith, what? But this one is gigantic!!

Sourced from: Astrosociety

Cheers!

Ref: www.astrosociety.org...

[edit on 18-1-2008 by mikesingh]

Hmmm, it looks like 2 large chairs or sphinx to the right at the bottom of the large object....they sure dont look natural to me. I dont have a good photoshop program to take a good look at these , maybe someone here could take a closer look.

Also take a look at the "crator" just below it , if you blow up the picture you can see its not a crator but a rised object maybe a dome? with steps built into it but maybe worn or eroded off a bit , like the steps on a pyramid.
www.astrosociety.org...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can almost see the aliens under that rock.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I downloaded some photos of Miranda from Voyager 1986 I believe. I think at face value the photos were either doctored with the air brush or:

(a) they have white picket fences on Miranda stragegically placed over curious formations,

i681.photobucket.com...

and (b) the Creator painted a series of even, concentric lines over a substantial area.

i681.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster

Originally posted by mikesingh
There is the theory going around that many of the moons/asteroids in the Solar System are alien bases. Few may have ventured beyond the moons of Saturn to see the most puzzling moon of Uranus - Miranda. Here are a couple of pics that shows Miranda to be one strange object orbiting Uranus....

Courtesy: artvision

Now check out the shiny rectangular structure in the middle in the image below:

It is 16 km in height and about 4 km in width!! Can this be a natural formation? Or is it something else? Shades of Arthur C Clarke's Monolith, what? But this one is gigantic!!

Sourced from: Astrosociety

Cheers!

Ref: www.astrosociety.org...

[edit on 18-1-2008 by mikesingh]

Hmmm, it looks like 2 large chairs or sphinx to the right at the bottom of the large object....they sure dont look natural to me. I dont have a good photoshop program to take a good look at these , maybe someone here could take a closer look.

Also take a look at the "crator" just below it , if you blow up the picture you can see its not a crator but a rised object maybe a dome? with steps built into it but maybe worn or eroded off a bit , like the steps on a pyramid.
www.astrosociety.org...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Reevster]

Surely i am not the only one that can see these structures at the lower right of the larger object?
Mike do you see what I am talking about here?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Surely i am not the only one that can see these structures at the lower right of the larger object?
Mike do you see what I am talking about here?

Hey Reev! Do you mean these geometric looking 'structures'?

Check out the obelisk-like formation at the lower right. A play of light and shadow?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ya that whole area just seems to be littered with building type shapes, would be nice to get a better picture from Nasa from that area, but I am sure most of those shapes would be smudged out so to speak.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

NASA???
You'll Never get A Straight Answer!!

The usual explanations would be that the resolution is exteremely poor for iden. Also, it's the light and shadow affects. Or natural terrain configs. Blah, blah, and even more blah!! Jeeez!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
thats like the same exact plot situation as the game "DOOM" back in the day..
space marines vs. demons that come through a portal on phobos.

wonder if they had to pay the DoD royalties for that idea

-

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join