It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next and Last Pope?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My question kind of got lost. Does anyone know the significance of the silk cloth over JPII's face?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Janice911

It's difficult to trust many various sources of information. It has been said somewhere in the bible as a warning to those who add or take away etc. And since the bible has been assembled, this speaks for itself that it has been altered already.

Jesus spoke of the hosts and the great hosts and some believe that he was also a host. In these days we can see the possiblity through science that cloning can be done to fulfill these prophecies or programs.

It's also easy to see that the Catholic church is supposedly haunted or troubled with priests who seem to be possessed.
It has been mentioned that the Catholic church had helped some Nazis escape and possibly even settled within the Catholic church.
I had met a man when I was confirmed who then later supposedly became this previous pope.

I can only guess at this point that he himself was troubled by an entity and not always the same person.
It's even more possible that he was not even physically the same person as well.
He wasn't the only person to have come to my house that may have been a clone.

It's been said somewhere in the bible that Peter was given the keys to heaven and that there was also a key to the bottomless pit.

These keys may just be certain technologies or what we call today discs. .....have you seen the one crop circle of the alien holding the disc?

I'm just saying that there are things in heaven and hell that can be explained away with science and illusions.

And that in some way we live in a programed world by people who are hosts and great hosts or who some refer to as puppets who may also be leaders, prophets and disciples.

Would you like to play another game?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I guess one answer to my own question is that he was looking kind of rough. The video seems to emphasize the cloth though, as if it means something in particular.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Jack, exactly this is the whole point. It will not actually be JP2, the poor guy wont even know what's going on, he's sound asleep in the grave...

It will be an IMPERSONATION by an evil spirit. The goal will be to get the whole world to follow this image of a man so loved and adored when he was alive which will result in UNIVERSAL UNITY, being in response to something so out of the ordinary and demanding homage. This will be the greatest deception in the history of the world... It will ultimately lead up to the NWO and Sunday Law.

Take like 5 min to imagine the impact of such an event on the entire world.

Bible prophecy was never wrong, what says it's wrong now?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Anatomic,

The white cloth was left with out interpretation... it was labeled as "interesting" that this is the only pope who ever had his face covered with a white silk... it must mean something but like all mysterious topics the unravelling of the symbols is progressive.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yes, but by impersonation do you belive that he will be a mimic in policy and word, or will literally try to claim to be the reincarnation right down to physical form. I believe the former.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well according to what it says in the prophecy it will be believed to be acutally him so yea even his physical appearance will be copied. Those who know their Bibles will know it's not him because the Bible states when a person dies they remain in the grave until the ressurection.

Most probably he will appear in his 50's like when he first entered office.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It is more of the "system" than of individuals like the Pope, The system behind all this is the root of this issue.

Draw your own conclusions

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join