It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next and Last Pope?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Could this be for real?

The late Pope JP2 coming back to life, but actually being impersonated by a demon, to get the whole world deceived which will bring about the NWO and the end of all things... they got this from Bible prophecy..

Check out the vid, u have to see their main channel too www.youtube.com/worldslastchance

Here's the vid: www.youtube.com...

Janice

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Im sure JP2 is writhing in hellfire as it is, I doubt he is going to make a re-appearance.

I wouldnt put to much stake into bible prophecy...well any prophecy for that matter.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Check out the controversial Prophecy of the Popes given long ago by a non less controversial St Malachie.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Check out the controversial Prophecy of the Popes given long ago by a non less controversial St Malachie.
Yes, here is where the most interesting bits lie, with St Malachi. They really are far beyond coincidence.

www.bibleprobe.com...

Here’s a site with an interesting Nostradamus twist.

www.logon.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The prophecy doesn't say it will be actually JP2 who's appearing, it says he will be "impersonated", most likely by a demon, to deceive the whole world...

When something like this happens just think of how it would turn the world upside down!

Keep it in mind it won't hurt to know.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dear People!

You are being fooled!!!

St. Malachy's Prophecy only counted 111 popes. It was by an error in the church later that it was assumed to be 112. This comes from a printing of a book. The reality is we are in the 111th pope and this is the last pope.

Because the 111th pope is the last NUMBERED pope, it is quite likely that he might be the ASSUMED "112th" pope. The 112th Pope doesn't exist in the numbering sceme.

There was 111 popes prophecied about. and on the end of that list of 111 popes was an added in not numbered discription of the pope in the end times.

It's very very likely that the "last pope" and the 111th pope is the same pope. Or perhaps the "last pope" takes the place of the 111th pope inside the endtimes.

The "LAST POPE" or "Dark Pope" doesn't equate to anything evil.

I'm not a suporter of the church, but I am a suporter of proper understandings of Prophecy.

If you from afar look at St. Malachy's Propecy, sure it is can be scoffed upon, as anything, but if you truly have deeper understandings of what was written, you'd understand just how shocking accurate it really is.

St. Malachy's Pope Propecy is real.

The world is ending.

The think that "kills" me is that no one sees the "Mayan Calander" and the Pope Propecy aligning. there was a list of 111 popes, for the math to work out of each pope's life in alignment with that date...

"knock knock, is anyone home???"

there are also several other things alinging with that date.

Have a nice day!

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What is the significance of the white cloth over his face?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Malachy's Prophecies - The Last 10 Popes
1. "The Burning Fire" PIUS X. 1903-1914. This Pope showed a burning passion for spiritual renewal in the Church.

Come on! Showed a "burning passion" for spiritual renewal in the church somehow equates to "the burning fire"?!? You could equate that description to probably any pope.

About these prophecies... why can't the profit ever just list the damn popes by name? Why always generic descriptions like "the burning fire" that could be attributed to anyone?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Just because you pulled that off some "website" doen't make it right.

I could go out to disprove the world is round through misunderstandings found on the web.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, back in the day, or as my grandson would say, a long day ago, people thought Ronald Reagan was the Anti-Christ, putting Ronald(6) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) together (666). Then you add that he was wounded in the head (Alzheimers) and he died.

I guess if I wanted to put enough energy into, I could make a YouTube Video and say that Ronald Reagan is going to come back to life, since it is the Anti-Christ that is wounded in the head and resurrects.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The last pope named in the list is not numbered for a reason.

St. Malachy's prophecy calls him Peter the Roman. Peter was the first post and that name is off limits- it would be right on the verge of blasphemy for another pope to take the name Peter.

A prophecy of another Pope Peter would likely refer either to a pope who is believed to be the return of Peter to shepherd the church through the end, or an anti-pope pretending to be the afforementioned.

The apocalypse does, afterall, include prophecies of several important characters of the Bible returning to Earth (besides Jesus).

Now here's the really interesting part to me, as an athiest: the prophecy still worries me. I would REALLY like to see a relatively liberal pope next time. The last thing the Catholic church needs is a leader who believes the end is here.
If there is a God, which alright, there could be, I think there's a reason he hasn't told us the date that it all ends: Because it would be very very bad for our society. All it would take to end the world is to convince a large part of the population that the world is going to end. The rest would just take care of itself.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of watching the video was the prophecy of St. Malachai (sp?). Seems to fit right in.

Scary stuff. Thanks for posting the vid.

[edit on 1/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
He will come like a thief in the night. At a time most least expected. Ratz and jp2 got a lot of 'xplainin' to do about JP1. If there really is a spit in the afterlife barrel.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
The last pope named in the list is not numbered for a reason.

St. Malachy's prophecy calls him Peter the Roman. Peter was the first post and that name is off limits- it would be right on the verge of blasphemy for another pope to take the name Peter.

A prophecy of another Pope Peter would likely refer either to a pope who is believed to be the return of Peter to shepherd the church through the end, or an anti-pope pretending to be the afforementioned.

But let's looks at reality: Peter was NOT the first Pope. He wasn't even the original Bishop of Rome. Rome was losing out in an ecclesiastical feud over beliefs about their god-man Jesus. The city at the centre of the world needed an apostle or two to call its own. Hence: Peter, a Jew, who was mainly interested in converting Jews to his new sect of Messianic Judaism, suddenly, and absent all evidence, appears in Rome and founds a church there. But... hang on... there is independent documentary evidence that there was already a church there... so what did he found? And there is no evidence he was ever even in Rome, for that matter, miraculous and convenient finding of unidentified bones notwithstanding.

So IF the last Pope of prophecy is real, he would be no less of a fraud than the first "Peter of Rome". And it could therefore refer either to a total illusion of some sort - even a hologram or something truly whacky, or else the "real" first Pope, a conniving sociopath by the name of Pope Sylvester I (314-335CE). He was elevated by fellow sociopath the mass murderer and expert conspirator Emperor Constantine.

"Saint" "Peter"
the above link summarises pretty well, directs to evidence and if you can get past its quite activist atheism is accurate.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't think this "last Pope" will literally be the reseurrected form of any Pope, he will simply try to mimic one of them in regards to teachings or popularity perhaps. He will try to be just like some other Pope, the same way St. Malachi saw the other 111 as being just like (insert prophetic descriptor).

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No preponderance of validity. The angels of the Lord will collect the blood from the martyrs as they are slaughtered under the cross. And Then! lol, we'll put the final whupass on satan and evil and everything will be telletubby rabbit heaven. George? Can I tend the rabbits? God's real name is George don't ya know....

[edit on 18-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Lucifer is the enemy of man, not God. Keep that in mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Because why? Lucifer? Hunh? Weren't we talking Popes? 112 (plus or minus 1) to be exact?

Petrus II. THE END of the Papacy.

Thank God*.

*yes I am aware of the irony.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
But let's looks at reality: Peter was NOT the first Pope...

However true that may or may not be (I just really don't have enough esteem for the papacy to care much about the contentious nuances of its history) I don't think it affects the prophecy under most circumstances.

From the non-theistic angle, the prophecy is either coincidental or self-fulfilling, meaning that what a catholic believes about the matter is more important than what is true. Therefore if a prophecy says the last pope will be peter, doesn't number him, and is taken together with a tradition that says popes don't take the name Peter out of respect for this guy, be he legend or otherwise, for the prophecy to be self-fulfilling probably suggests that somebody will act as if they believe themselves to either be the reincarnation of Peter or a pretender.

From the theistic angle it's even simpler. When the Catholic church says something that isn't true, God makes it true. (the thing I miss most about organized religion is never being wrong)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I heard the current pope would be a Reptilian

Now i don't know if that's true or not but his long hat is selfspeaking.

One thing is for SURE. He has an EVIL AGENDA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join