It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best TV Series?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just wondering what TV Series all the other Members watch on TV.

Ive only watched 3 different series on TV so here they are.

Alias, 24, and Friends.

What Tv Series have you watched?

Hit me back....

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I really enjoyed the first season of Heroes that just finished airing here in the UK.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The Simpsons is my favorite show, always has been. I believe it's been on since I was 4 years old, about 18 years ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My all time favorite has to be Farscape (RIP). Since the network didn't agree that it was the best sci fi series out there and cancelled it, I took a liking to Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. Honorable mention is Firefly.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There are some good series out there, used to be better a few years back though. My favorites right now are Prison Break, 24, and Heroes is pretty good too.

Thinking about it now, I've watched waaaay to much TV in my days. Some series that pop to mind I used to watch(most not on air anymore) Sliders, Hercules, Jackass, and I'm drawing a blank.

At least Simpsons and South Park are still on. Must have seen every Simpsons episode like 5 times now. And thats just sad.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
24 is one of my top shows but last season was a let down and this season, with Tony Almeda coming back, after dying two years ago, is pushing my limits of acceptance.

Rescue Me is, possible, better than anything I've seen on tv in ages. Heroes is the third drama I watch. 30 Rock for comedy. It's hysterical.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Entourage!

I was slowly catching up on past seasons of it, but given that I had a couple days off and we've been hit with quite the winter weather, I went out and picked three of the seasons up and have been slowly plugging away at them.

Love this show!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

wow, I forgot Entourage. Shame on me. I know the creator of the show.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I really don't watch much TV,unless Iam watching the History Channel, or MuchMusic.
Unless it's NASCAR season.
The only series I have really taken a shine to is CSI.
Give me Vegas,New York, or Miami..I'll watch all three.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My all time favorite was the X-Files, I also enjoy Boston Legal and Smallville, and Battlestar Galactica.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Entourage is a good show. That post just reminded me of HBO, which in turn reminded me of Oz, another great television series. There's always plenty of drama in a prison! Too bad they stopped making this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
JEEZ!

I'm the first to say SEINFELD!.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I like the Simpsons the most. I watch Monk and the Mythbusters as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I watch far too much TV and I'm not picky. And when I say far too much TV, I really mean it.

Shows I watch in no particular order (I only included shows still on because I would run out of space otherwise):

Primeval
Dexter
Jericho (Love the new season so far!)
CSI
CSI Miami
Chuck
Supernatural
Ugly Betty
Sara Silverman Show
Ghost Whisperer
LA Ink
Heroes
Entourage
Reaper

Pretty much any 'reality' show that doesn't have to do with dating (except for I Love New York - that's funny) like Kitchen Nightmares (UK and US), The Apprentice, Flip This House, Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model and so on and so forth.......

There's others but I'm stopping with that.

Like I said, I watch too much TV.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Duzey]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I maybe have two or three hours per week to fester and avoid the "latest celeb DUI". My current choices are Corry and a new one called "jpod"... right behind Don Newman's "broooaaadcast" of "Politics" and The Fifth Estate.

Vic

[edit on 18-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I like the Simpsons the most. I watch Monk and the Mythbusters as well.

mythbusters has got to be the best show on earth, you cant go wrong watching mythbusters, its educational and explosive

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I like Dexter but I don't watch it as soon as it airs. Might be because my wife skipped the bulk of the season before the one that just aired so she wasn't as into it this time around.

One more show that I do watch religiously tho is Californication. This is up there with Rescue Me in my eyes. It's hysterical and compelling. Duchoveny is amazing in it. My wife has developed a major crush on the guy. So much so that I think she'd watch x files just to see him.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Shameless.

Series 1 & 2 are quite simply the best, ever.
For all the non-UK members there are clips on youtube, be aware, contains swearing and other adult material, (hence no links or embedded video's).

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My favorites are as follows

Family Guy
Babylon 5
Stargate SG-1
Highlander
Buffy
Eureka

Yes I'm a Sci-Fi geek

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Duze's post has inspired me to actually think of the shows that I watch on a consistent basis. (This could be lengthy)

Let's try...

Friday Night Lights
Prison Break
Entourage
Trailer Park Boys
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
Law & Order
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: CI
Cold Case
Intervention
October Road
Gossip Girl (Embarrassed to admit that, but a man's gotta spend some time with his girl... right? Right?)

Medium
Saturday Night Live
MadTV
Pardon The Interruption
The Big Bang Theory
Ghost Whisperer
The Ultimate Fighter

Two new shows that just started that I have watched are..

Celebrity Apprentice
American Idol

When the new season of Big Brother starts, I'll probably watch that as well.

Needless to say, my DVR is always filled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join