It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Comic...Let the controversy begin...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well it seems my comic book is already causing controversy.

freiberg.blogspot.com...

I expected this, of course, since it covers many controversial topics. This blogger in particular isn't fond of Jordan's research on Astrotheology and the fact that I mentioned the Vatican helped Nazi's come to the US. Well in any case, it think it's great people are analyzing the comic books contents and that it causing discussion.

I hope he stops by this forum so we can have an engaging debate!

[edit on 17-1-2008 by nwocomic]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by nwocomic]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
yo how do I check out your comic book, or where do I go buy it?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Obviously the critique was written by a religious fundamentalist. When you read the rantings of such ideologues, one thing becomes apparent. They are only interested in having their own personal beliefs validated.

People such as the critic have no concern for the earth nor the future of the planet. When they lay their head upon their pillow at night, they pray for God to speedily bring their desired version of "Armageddon." God will not submit to their desire, though.

For those who claim to be righteous and "holy," are wolves in sheeps' clothing. God sees them for what they are. Of course, any hint of "New Ageism" brings much disdain from that fundamentalist community, without rhyme or reason, but it's there nonetheless.

Keep doing what you do. You have every right to state what you have found to be true. To those who deny your ideas, let them. For as the very book these people claim to venerate states, "All things shall be revealed."

[edit on 17-1-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the encouragement Speakeroftruth, I knew that I would get criticism for some of the viewpoints my comic book explores and I actually hoped it would so that it could inspire people to have discussion.

Praafit, regarding where you can get my comic. It won't be in stores till next week on Jan.23. You can order it online at various online comic bok stores or you can visit your local comic book store and get it there.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
this # is so funny to me...if the creator reads this i would like to thank him...i dont know if i am who i could be...but the fact that it seems i could have people to talk to is pleasing...this book helped me make a decision that im sure in the future will help me help...unless of course i really do have the biggest damn ego in the world...and i feel if it needs to be it can be deflated...i would like to think im allowed to and should not be alone anymore...the fact theres a place where i could get some guidance because i felt i could trust in a lot of what this book had to say is pretty freekin sweet...cause it could be time almost i needed it...and the fact its in a comic book is pretty sweet and makes me think...i would guess u know stuff and itd be pointless to write...but its so intriuging to see if that can be disproven when this reassured me of so many things in the way it did...without the weight lifting scence i dont know if i could have known i can do what i can...i admire it being so bold and telling the truth damn-near straight-up...i hope your a truely trustworthy person and im not placing to much trust in you for something u could know easily how to do...obviously ill learn more to trust myself and only myself cause thats the only way i know i can know the truth...just this first issue helped me so much i cant wait to see if the second and so forth will help me advance as far as the first did...i appreciate what u've done for me a lot...thank you

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
lol...is it pointless to type?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Heya Krazeem, I'm glad you liked the comic and that it helped make you think. That's what I hoped this comic would do and knowing that it became something special for you is really a great thing. I hope you like the next issue, keep in touch man.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Id like to know if your comic is going to be avable in graphic novel form at all? ny second question is is it going to be put on sale in the uk ie forbidden plant and other outlets alike?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Seven, I don't know if NWO will be available in a trade paperback yet but it is available in the UK from what I hear. I would go into your local comic shop and ask for it. If they don't have it, I'm sure you can get it. There are also some shops online that will deliver the UK too.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
normally after so many have been brought out they release a graphic novel who kows i hope they do just means that they look better or a shelf or all togther in the end. I'll pop down to manchster and see what issuse they have in stick or back order them cheers.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah I think sales are doing pretty good for a trade paperback to be released. Originally issue #1 was 32 pages but I had to cut out 10 pages to fit my publishers format so hopefully in the trade I can include those pages and you'll get the complete story.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

I'm actually going to pick up a copy of NWO tomorrow so I'll let you know what I think.

From the preview it looks amazing.

I read the IGN review and it may not be the best, but it could have been a lot worse too. Remember they're not conspiracy theorists
. You know you have a market cornered already

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah it's been getting mixed reactions I have to say but I've gotten tons of emails from truth seekers like the people on this forum though who simply love the story and the fact it contains symbolic interpretations and research from real-life truth seekers. Bottom line is that this first issue just sets the stage for what will be a great adventure into the world of the NWO in the next issues.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey Gustavo I just picked it up and its a great read! The artwork is amazing and its definitely a great start to the series.

I really liked the last two pages where you give a little description of what the Third Army is.

Great job and I look forward to reading the next episode.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Right on Biggie, glad you liked it man!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello let me just tell u that I picked up New World Order #1 and it completely grab my attention. As a Freemason, I'm intrigued on where the story is headed and where your point of view of freemasonry is directed or guided. There are many missed interpretation of what we really are and what we do, but as u know, Ignorance is bliss and people always tend to believe the first thing they reed and take it as truth and never go beyond what they have read. I'm not one to argue your believes or interpretation of things cause everyone has the right to believe what they want and that is one of the things that we Freemason teach. Non the less, grate work and if you need any help in the Masonic department let me know. And may the Grand Architect of the Universe be with u.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thanks Mason for supporting my comic book. As a mason perhaps you can comment on what masonic symbolism you noticed in the first issue. This series is heavily influenced by Freemasony but I really try to stay away from the "masons are evil" mentality and rather explore it's mystical side. In fact, check out this drawing from issue #3.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by nwocomic]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

I can't wait to read the comic. I am a big fan of this type of story. I enjoyed Concrete, The Invisibles, and Fax from Sarejevo, not to mention everything by Joe Sacco. Comics are a delightfuly fun read.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thanks Stikk, let us know what you think when you pick it up. BTW, Invisibles is my all time favorite.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwocomic
Thanks Mason for supporting my comic book. As a mason perhaps you can comment on what masonic symbolism you noticed in the first issue. This series heavily influenced by Freemasony. In fact check out this drawing from issue #3.

Well in the first issue there are many symbols that are already mentioned in the web page but there are some that are left out and not mention like the number 3 in Freemasonry is a very important number. Also in the very beginning of the book you use the twin headed eagle which is used in the Scottish Rite of the freemasonry but you decided to use it in your own design . In the image shown some things need to be fixed before publishing 1. The Square and Compass are wrong 2.one of the Pillars need to be of the Mystic Globe (the right one) 3. The center floor needs to be black and white like a chess board 4.The officers need to wear their jewels. Other than that, it look pretty accurate with the exception to other thing that vary from lodge to lodge.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Mason321814]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Mason321814]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join