It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If you could take one person to the moon, mars, or venus, to witness first hand what is really there, with the goal of exposing that info to the people of earth, who would it be and why? The person has to be alive, it can't be Hendrix or Einstein. Who do you think would be able to make a change here on earth by being exposed to those places?

[edit on 17-1-2008 by The Universal Mind]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
If you could take one person to the moon, mars, or venus, to witness first hand what is really there, who would it be and why?

A female

cuz I'd love to be the first one to be a member of the
386,000 Mile High Club .... LMAO ....

edit:
that is if it hasn't already been done
then I'd be the 3rd one on the list ......

[edit on 17-1-2008 by SimonSays]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don't want to go to the moon, so, I guess I would give my golden ticket away to someone else

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

Trying to keep this thought "G" rated but it's just dying to come out so here goes...
Do you really think that hasn't been done already?
Surely someone was curious about doing it in zero gravity.

Oh how my filthy mind wanders...:shk:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
One person?? awww shucks.

There are a multitude of people I would love to take to the moon.... Provide them with 48 hours oxygen, a map back to Earth (piece of paper with a red arrow on it and the words point to where you wanna go).... And wave goodbye as I make a very solitary journey home.

Ohh I'm a rotter

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Surely someone was curious about doing it in zero gravity.

Oh how my filthy mind wanders...:shk:

Now why did you make me think of such a things?
Sounds like it would be for a good cause to pack some rope, or something like that, when going to the moon...as to not drift apart.

I can think of better places to do that...at least better for me

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Going with someone who would be influenced enough to change something, and influential enough to influence a mass of people. I am not sure.

Although it would be so fun to go with my brother. Good backpacking experience.

Maybe... hmm... no... maybe... maybe... no... hmm... Lear?... um... lol... hmm... I would just be afraid of them hiding it. I would not go to the President.

"Mr. President I found life on Mars!"
President: "That's nice. Please step into this windowless room while I scream Taaaccco!"
CIA: "Mr. President, we have just confirmed," wipes blood from hand, "that the person who found life on Mars admits they have WMDs."
President: "So?"
CIA: "And oil... there are oceans of oil."
Hmm... I wonder if any planets have oil.

[edit on 17/1/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Ah Jenny girl, great minds think alike.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

John Lear, so he can introduce me to all these moon/mars/venus people he talks about. You gotta have someone who knows their way around out there!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Now why did you make me think of such a things?
Sounds like it would be for a good cause to pack some rope, or something like that, when going to the moon...as to not drift apart.

Now I'm wondering.... Would there be a greater or lesser chance of pregnancy in micro gravity?

Also I think Newton should be observed. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.... Wouldn't want to send your partner spinning off against the opposite wall now would you?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would be sure to go with a person who would be capable of being able to get us back home. I'm sure they are nice places to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there! As far as I know, anyway!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I would take any fictional character, say, like Dr. Selwick, a UFO conspiracy theorist, to play the part of 'the witness'. He would be the voicepiece for whatever the production crews want to tell the people of earth about whatever is the heck is 'out there' in space. Noone would know the differences anyway. I suppose each person would have to visit those faraway places in order find out first hand and believe.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Wow AD !!!!
.... ummm .... as for me .... I'd like to take my fellow " reptillian fanatic" girlfriend with me
... just to see if all the stuff John Lear talks about is true .

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Jessica Alba;D. Yes we all know why.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Now I'm wondering.... Would there be a greater or lesser chance of pregnancy in micro gravity?

I guess that would require a scientific study

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

Probably someone who is 'like-minded' like me. One who would appreciate 'risk-taking'. One who would have a great sense of humor. One who would stick beside me through 'thick-n-thin'. One who has 'scruples'. (Jeese...am I laying flat a proposal to one of those online love. net thingys? lololol)

Anyways, somebody who'd come for the experience, laugh/cry with me about it, and come back in our same molecular form....to party about it the next day?!?!?

In the words of Ben Browder of StarGate:

Now THAT'S What I'm talking about!!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
to those interested.....

im mentioning no names.... you know who you are

"Only four positions were found possible without "mechanical assistance". The other six needed a special elastic belt and inflatable tunnel, like an open-ended sleeping bag."

www.guardian.co.uk...

and a films been made apparently....

"Insiders described the filming process as particularly messy from a technical and logistical standpoint."

LOL

www.space.com...

[edit on 19-1-2008 by callmedave]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So... I see there has been some scientific studies
Too funny...and only four positions you say....

top topics

join