It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust is Overrated

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think one reason we have the holocaust drilled into our heads as children is because of the jewish power and influence over media and finance in this country. Not that it's a bad thing, I am happy for jewish people, being industrious and resourceful and valuing learning and self betterment.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So why the victim competition?
What is up with that. Just because someone else had it worse doesn't meant that someoen else didnt' suffer.

And it is not just killing large amounts of people, it is also the methods. War is one thing where it is a gunshot and your gone, it is another when endless people are brutally murdered.

These very same atrocities occurred to the holocaust victims too. Horrible medical experiments, raping, starvation, brutal murders.

The fact is that both dictators acted the same.

So instead of focusing on who is winning the victim war, maybe you should spend your energy on why that generation resulted in such atrocities all over the world, and what can we do to make sure it never happens again?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There is an interesting book out there by a Dr. Finkelstein about the holocaust industry...that yes people are making plenty of money off of making sure that every school child watches schindler's list and that there are articles in newsweek and time published every year. Finkelstein is jewish so he can hardly be considered anti-semitic

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

It is not a victim competition. If i was a Polish and someone would say that Nazis and Communists did not really do in Poland what we know now because it is a lie - i would react the same.
In my opinion it is questioned not because there are real issues, but because it makes reviving Nazi ideology a lot more problematic. That is why this issue is attacked and not what happened in Lenin/Stalin's camps, Cambodian atrocities, Armenian genocide and other tragedies of past century.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

But very few will argue that it is not used for political,financial or other irrelevant causes. It still is not a proof that it did not happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yes I agree, it definately did happen. Frontline, has an episode that is just video footage from the liberation of many different camps by the British. It is definately real and you can watch it online, but I warn you, it is very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Its indeed all a waste ..if you cannot be bothered to look it up no one is going to help you
I understand your little world works much better if you don’t dig to deep ..
Some people do understand the lies and just life with them
I myself cannot do this .. the truth is never easy ..
Much easier to believe the books ..
I could tell you about the numbers and you could again reply with some nonsense so I refrain from it ..
You want THE TRUTH ..SEARCH FOR IT ...BUT STOP REPEATING STUFF I HEARD SOO MANY TIMES .

It has been shown many many times where the jews went and what happened to them but you don’t care otherwise you d find it yourself ..
I’m not here to think for you and I will not post links anymore (get banned ?)

You want to know ? which I very much doubt as you ask for everything like a child would ..
If you care you d look it up . There are many serious researchers out there that tell you exactly where the populations went

As for the rest I can see many do understand but I also see many DO NOT want to look deeper into it ..
I respect that ...dangerous grounds and you will be labelled a Nazi or fascist ..or both ...
As for me ..I know there are far too many lies for it to stand up ..far too many odd things that do not make sense ..little niggly things that all put together just do not paint the picture they want you to believe .,..

One example ..as you so righty pointed out ITS WAS THE BRITISH filming ..YES who else as they planned the LIE of DEATH CAMPS..if you care to look it up you will find PROOF of BRITISH documents excatly talking about this and how they are going to document this ..And yes they did ensure the camps supplies where long beeing targeted so it will look very gruesome when they get there ..I will not provide you a LINK as i want you to LOOK
the proof is out there ..British military intelligence meeting with Eisenhauer ..Look it up ..!!! dont winge about proof look it up
After the bombardment you can imagine the camps where in bad conditions and most people in it about to die ..when they rescued the people in the KZ camps they looked terrible ...

Now just take away emotions and look sat it ..They looked terrible because the allies where bombing civilian targets and food and supply route over the last year of the war ON PURPOSE look up thye above mentioned meeting ... ..and this contributed massively towards the bad living conditions in all camps ..

This is leaving completely out the fact

The best evidence is forensic.

And its clear to anyone with a bit of brain ..once again not to the educated fools ..Thats Zyclone B is rubbish at killing people Even worse the claims this was done with diesel exhaust ..really useless at killing people with ..OMG how dumb some poeple are is beyond me ..but apparetly they killed millions with these technics when there was much juch easier nways to kill people ..but enough of that ..Do your own research

Maybe you should also remember the MILLION German soldiers in camps on the Rheinwiesen ...kept in filth and without sanitation nor food & water after the capitulation of Germany ..Kept there till they all died ...This was done by the Allies after the war ...and without any good reason ...
2 weeks and they looked like death a week later almost all died ...No war ..No fighting just left to die ..
It just shows HOW quickly a camp gets really bad if left without any supplies

Many people know the lies but are quiet and too scared to talk or look into it ..
Far too many LAWS against looking into it ..
the one and only reason why anyone should see its lies ...
The truth does not need protecting by law !!!!

Hence we deduct that research into this is dangerous because the story stinks and the lobbies do not want the status quo changed ..
And it surely would have to looking at all the lies in our History books ...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by terte]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
OHH and one last thing ..I’m sorry if I offended you with the term Uneducated fool..
I just find it a perfect description for graduates at US school because like it or not ..I been and lived there and I kind of know US citizens are educated fools ..
This is not an insult but a fact ..
You all go to school and colleague and you get educated but on larger scale they keep you very very very dumb ...

Hence the term educated fool
Lawyer with a masters yet naive, gullible and dumb as a child ...

What is the colour of an orange ? Yes you look it up ..apparently a big problem for US children to answer

[edit on 20-6-2008 by terte]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by terte
And its clear to anyone with a bit of brain ..once again not to the educated fools ..Thats Zyclone B is rubbish at killing people

I refer you to my post here

Zyklon B produces Hydrogen Cyanide when exposed to air.

If Hydrogen Cyanide is no good at killing people, why is it listen under the Chemical Weapons Convention as a weapon?

So, its obvious to people with a brain who want to look up the actual facts that it IS good for killing people.

Its also obvious that you have taken no time to read the thread, or simply chose to ignore the previous posts in order to solely spout your "opinion" which says alot, really.

[edit on 20/0608/08 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by terte
OHH and one last thing ..I’m sorry if I offended you with the term Uneducated fool..
I just find it a perfect description for graduates at US school because like it or not ..I been and lived there and I kind of know US citizens are educated fools ..

That's good to know - unfortunately for you I'm from the UK. Not for the first time during your posts on this thread, you've made false assumptions. You have no idea about my education, what I've studied or where or how. I have no idea about yours either. I am, however, building up a fairly solid picture based on your attitude towards constructive argument, criticism and the merit of academic and scientific study.

All the best with your beliefs and outlook - I hope they empower you, though I'd prefer it if they did so on a private, personal level, because they do you and your society no credit whatsoever.

LW

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Loneweasel your on my ignore list ..
You are such a denier of the facts and ignoring all given to you over the course of the thread ..
Ands NO i did read the full thread I just dont re chew the fact you put forward as they are lies and in effect the story I learned at school ..Now proven mostly BS

Again as you are doing for pages after pages on this thread

NOT one fact you acknolegde and not one answer instead you pick the useless irrelevant and QUOTE it ..

I wil not waste any more energy on you.. i dont have to read any of your conditioned dribble again ..

So Enjoy your life as a puppet and dont forget its of the uttmost importance

the merit of academic and scientific study.

Your words .....I just LoL and feel pity It seems you dont even know what you are saying .. but yes please follow this even though you have apparently got no clue as to what you are saying ...Otherwise you d done some homework and you will find proof with merit of academic and scientific study to show you the lies within the holocaust story .. Untill the day ...Enjoy your ignorant life ..

Its much easier to stick your head in the sand( history books ) and believe it all... I understand ..So please do us all a favor and .... Try not to talk about subjects you clearly are very ignorant about and although you dissagree and post info that is not even yours , you just recycle them and present them as facts ..when it has been proven by peoplemuch more capabale then you or me to be lies ..
you bring nothing to the discussion absolutely NOTHING but lies we try to have revisited by all
loneweasel ...
What a fitting name i might add

[edit on 24-6-2008 by terte]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by terte]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

You Sir are a so worng it should be illegal to post such nonsense
or indeed its your job to dissinform ..
I willt post links a link for you to read and educate yourself ...lets see if it gets me banned ..the truth is not allowed on here ..I know
Where is MeMYSELF&I banned Mr moderator ???

He s banned for telling the facts ,,

Now a few FACTS about Zyklone B

Industrial name for hydrogen cyanide

Read this report
www.revisionists.com...

Zyklon B is about the least efficient and effective method that could be devised.

So you are right as far as Zyklon B is a very dangerous chemical
But and this is a big BUT Its a useless dangerous tool to kill millions .. and there are many many more efficient and less dangerous ways to kill ..

Also notice how in some Camps it apparentyl was disel engines that gassed the jews ..
This is even more ridiculous ..
So please read up on it and dont just repeat what you read ..
.A sickness of all the modern children ..Just believe dont investigate and find out oyurself ..

The Nazis where very very advanced and probably the most advance in the world at the time ..
They are VERY efficient and them Germnas are still today ..
THIS ALONE IS ENOUGH for me to deduct thsi is a lie and never happend the way they tell us ..
This simpl°y tell s me the gemrnas did not use this method
Its inefficient hence its not the German way ..Germans DONT do inefficient we are not british ... British : AHHH that ll do a bit of MDF and its fine ..Thats your way Not the german way . never has been never will be

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
and you yes [snip] alone are the holocaust deniers
By standing and believeing the lies told we are never gonna find out the truth about the war crimes ..

I repeat it for the [snip]Times

If you are all so right and there is nothing wrong with the history as we know it
WHY is it illegal to research ..

this FACT ALONE STAYS AND IS THE UNDENIABLE PROOF WE ALL NEED

the one and only reason why anyone should see the LIES ...

MODERATOR NOTE: Please review these links:

How we behave at ATS: Discussion Etiquette

Getting a point across without insult: Civility and Decorum

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Skyfloating]

Mod Edit - removed insutl and profanity

[edit on 24-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Those who have read and enjoyed the debate on this thread would I think be alarmed if Terte were permitted to have the final word...

I am, of course, devastated to have provoked such outrage from so erudite and enlightened a student of the subject as Terte has demonstrated his or herself to be. Furthermore I am profoundly upset that he/she has decided I am a fool, and to be ignored.

However, I would encourage more generally those whose opinion tends towards the line espoused by Terte to adopt a style of debate that does not simply repeat its own errors over and over again. Saying something a lot does not make it a fact.

I would add moreover, as I have done earlier in this thread that in pursuit of academic or scientific accuracy on this topic, we should bear in mind the feelings of those who lost their loved ones and family members to the holocaust, and who would rightly be indignant to be labelled fools and liars. ATS explores alternative topics and viewpoints, that is its right and its raison d'etre, but that doesn't mean it can't expect such topics to be discussed with sensitivity and decency towards those affected by them.

I repeat, there is nothing wrong with questioning the veracity of specific facts of the holocaust, or with questioning the position of its teaching in a given school or group of schools' curriculum.

There is to my mind something very wrong with posting tirades against Jewish people or people who promote holocaust awareness, without any evidence to back up spurious claims, using so-called authorities that have been debunked or proven to have anti-semitic or racist agendas, or calling people idiots for believing in historical facts. Question away, but do it like a grown up, or do it in private.

LW

[edit on 24-6-2008 by LoneWeasel]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just incase someone misses the links that were provided above in individual posts:

Civility and Decorum are Required

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Consider this your friendly reminder. Any further bickering, name calling and general uncivil discussion will result in warnings and possible Posting Bans.

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I would like to just share a thought here, the cheapest easiest way to kill people enmasse would be to coral them into a prison and do nothing...give them no medical, food, clothing and shelter as this is cheap and basically cost effective and you do nothing.

The only problem with this is that people would try to escape and if there were 50 000 prisoners held then they massively outnumber the guards they could quite easily break out using brute force sacrificing a few for the good of the many.

So with all those emaciated bodies we are continually shown on old archives why didn't they try and escape for their lives ? Where are the stories of mass break outs like with the Allied POW's in the stalags ? I would assume that a person who would not escape would be reasonably happy with the conditions or have some other reason to stay there.

Perhaps that reason was that they were in fact being protected from the ravages of war happening on the outside of these camps ? Perhaps there were mass break outs of disease...the story doesn't add up by a long shot.

What kind of senario would exist were a person would allow themself to fade away to nothing knowing death is imminent and just simply do nothing ? Were are all the stories of revenge or reprisal attacks on the Germans by the Jews for the alledged henious crimes perpetrated on them by the Hun ? Were is the list of 6 million names ? and why aren't the corpses interred and reburied back in Israel for all and sunder to see ?

I never deny that a Holocaust of some proportion occured in Germany during WW2 just that too much doesn't add up and for me to truly believe, it will take more than a law to enforce thought control to sway me.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I would like to just share a thought here, the cheapest easiest way to kill people enmasse would be to coral them into a prison and do nothing...give them no medical, food, clothing and shelter as this is cheap and basically cost effective and you do nothing.

The only problem with this is that people would try to escape and if there were 50 000 prisoners held then they massively outnumber the guards they could quite easily break out using brute force sacrificing a few for the good of the many.

So with all those emaciated bodies we are continually shown on old archives why didn't they try and escape for their lives ? Where are the stories of mass break outs like with the Allied POW's in the stalags ? I would assume that a person who would not escape would be reasonably happy with the conditions or have some other reason to stay there.

Though I doubt you will have the staying power to read it I refer you to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There were a number of uprisings. Part of the reasoning behind Aktion Reinhard was the fear that the mass of people held in the ghettos would bite the hand that refused to feed them, by adding 'fresh meat' to their numbers, that is by deporting the western european jews to the ghettos, the risk of mutiny increased. Better they are dead and cut out the middle man. Apart from that, mass murder was far more economical and less unsightly. Zyklon B was decided upon following the 'failure' of the men of the Einsatzgruppen to conduct mass shooting without it causing mental breakdown or moral degeneration. Other methods were tested, but death by gassing was considered the most humane.

Even at Sobibor the death camp, there was a uprising, not of the processed victims who didn't know what was to hit them until it did, but the Sonderkommando who until they ended up shot themselves were responsible for the handling and disposal of the bodies. Of those who escape, some 300 odd I think, only a handful survived the dragnet and even fewer the war itself.

The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was eventually rewarded with the death of almost every last man, woman and child. Those that were rounded up first were sent to the camps (if fit for work) or to the gas chambers, the rest, those that hid in sewers, in attics, cellars...anywhere were dragged or burnt from their hiding holes...then beaten and shot.

Does that fit your 'idea' of protective custody?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join