It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP TEN List!!! (what says "alien" to you)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What's your top pieces of "evidence" or infomation/data on or about "aliens" in existance?

You don't need included ten. One would be great or a list of a few. You can post 100 pieces if you got them and they are all worthy.

What are you top ten (ish) bits of data/info on or about aliens???

I think mine would be something like.

2002 3D Alien face crop circle.
Alien Picture from hidden forest camera. (picture on this topic thread)
Historic evidences.
EBE

I'm sure I could come up with more, but I just over ate and need a nap...

Hope to find all types of other stuff to look at soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
You can post 100 pieces if you got them and they are all worthy.

Hi Incarnated,

Coincidentally, a few days ago I submitted a rather long article for consideration for the ATS newsletter entitled "Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!".

If that article isn't accepted for the newsletter, I'll be posting it as a normal thread in the next few days.

It may be the type of thing you are looking for.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here are some that I believe are noteworthy of "aliens in existence". Added some of my own too only because it goes without saying that ones own experiences, in my case, capturing these strange beings on cam, certainly does drill in that aliens/strange beings of whatever sort are out there and apparently around us sometimes too.

Fatima

And here's another one:

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated, in answer to your question, at the present moment I can only give you one case, The Battle of Los Angeles.

This isn't because I feel there aren't more out there, it's because I've been focusing on that case in my own private research A LOT lately, and it's the only authentic case where there is evidence I can point you to with certainty.

My research on this event has produced over 10 pages of sourcing alone, and I haven't even moved past the 'data collection' phase of my investigation. I will be publishing my report in full here at ATS in the coming weeks. For now, please check Gazrok's Compilation on the Best UFO Cases of All Time, for the relevent report on this event. I'll
be sure to link here when my report is complete and online.

On another and completely seperate note, I too have done a bit of research on the 'Alien' photo used as the pic in this forum's folder.

Everyone I've asked (7 respected ATS members) has said it's a fake, and all agree that the original source of the photo was Whitley Streiber's book, communion.

Here is Springer's response:
"It's from Whitley Streiber's book, "Communion" and was debunked many years ago as a hoax if I remember right."

I hope he doesn't mind my quoting his U2U, but I just wanted you to know I actually did some investigating...

Do you have a link to where it claims this is an image from a hidden forrest camera? I've looked extensively and cannot find that data anywhere. It's not that I don't believe you saw that somewhere, I just can't find it and would love to be able to share the source with other ATS members for analysis.

Also
Palasheea that blue cloud thing is one of the wierdest things I've ever seen on video. I've got no explanation short of CGI, and I'm not qualified to explain how it could have been faked. Very Wierd. Was there a thread on that event here at ATS?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'd have to add...The case of the Royal Equerry invited to meet a rather strange man in an apartment in Kensington in the 1950s. The guy was sent on behalf of Louis Mountbatten and Prince Phillip..

Gone on record, on camera and in print to say..There was something very strange abou tthe guy i am convinced he was not human..

On returning to the same address a few days later, the decor and the occupants were totally different...

The Equerry also states that some of the information the guy related to him was *top secret*..

I suppose, it could have been an attempt by the KGB to infiltrate the royals using the UFO phenomenon, but given they had a guy who was a personal friend of the Queen already working for them, hard to see why they would bother with another.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by FireMoon]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi WFA! Here's the thread for that blue thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very weird indeed but it's true. I live in the area and it was the talk of the town when it appeared like that. No one since has been able to explain it.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Thanks Palasheea! I'll check it out. I remember seeing the report on the news when it first came out, but it was one of those events that I never had a chance to follow up on.

It does seem to be intelligently 'moving'. Very very wierd indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Ahh glad you mentioned that. Timothy Good described that event in one of his books. Strange but unerving !!!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As to my personal favourite i am quite fond of these two cases, the New Zealand UFO that appeared in Dec 1978 and appeared to be shape shfiting. It was caught on film, radar and seen by experieiced pilots. I dont think anyone has given a satifactory explanation to this date. Also Iran 1976 i think it was when a UFO took pot shots at Iranian jets. Makes you think if this happened right now it could trigger a war with the current tensions in the Middle East !!
And of course who can forget the famous NASA Space Shuttle UFO's that was passed off as ice crystals !! Ice crystals my foot !!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
mine would be personal ones

me and my girlfriend sitting in the parking lot of a roy rogers,chomping on burgers, gazing at the sky,,,looking at varios planes and stars----and then seeing one jump across the sky--zig zagging etc---thAt i know for a fact no human aircraft could possibly do!!!!

2nd

me and a friend on a trampoline,,,about 9pm and 9 years old---when a white light flew over us---seemingly barely over the treetops---completely silent!!!!
and i see usaf planes fly over all day long,,,,loud as hell, being 1 mile from base----this was not a run of the mill usaf plane if u want to argue that it was probably a plane!!!!!

funny---i can remember those 2 days like it happened today!!!!!

i think just the many personal experiences that exist!!!

granted there are crazies,, and mentally impaired and pathological liars, attention deprived fakers etc,,yet now so many have come forward and talk of events that way out number blaming the previously mentioned and using that as an excuse or reason

40% of americans believe
14% have seen one, experienced one with a pop. of 300 million---that works out to almost 45 million-----that's a pretty big minority, wouldn't you say?????

1 out of 10 people have experienced a ufo type event---these numbers baffle me---those are good in "ufo" terms----they ,hard to explain, maybe stun me???that how common or more common it's becoming---and even a prez candidate will admit it---during a campaign bid

the ufo community is not just crazies----it's way beyond that and so much more!!!!!!

as many want us to believe,
it's not just the homeless guy on the corner who talks to himself and invisible people , claiming this----this is everyday, sane, hardworking,,,even god believing people-----we're getting there right????

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You're right about that one shortyworn,

It's those personal experiences that confirm for us more than anything else that the UFO/Alien phenomenon is REAL.

We can read all the reports and look at all of the UFO photo's we want but nothing matches those personal experiences we have that change us from skeptical believers into true believers of the UFO/Alien phenomenon. In fact, it pretty much changes our world view too in many compelling ways!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Another one well worth reading up on is usually referred to as "Operation Mainbrace"... now, you don't find many of the debunkers wanting to go toe to toe on that one.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What says alien to me? Seeing world leaders whose pupils are not round.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by Incarnated
You can post 100 pieces if you got them and they are all worthy.

Coincidentally, a few days ago I submitted a rather long article for consideration for the ATS newsletter entitled "Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!".

I've now posted the relevant article in the thread below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Another one of my top 10 is ...

African Schoolchildren See Landed UFO and Occupant (Ariel School Sighting in Ruwa, Zimbabwe)
Date
September 16, 1994 Location
Ruwa, Zimbabwe

Summary: On 14th September, 1994, a UFO streaked across the sky over Southern Africa. Two days later, something landed in a schoolyard in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, with three or four things beside it, according to journalist Cynthia Hind. This was witnessed by 62 schoolchildren, who had little or no exposure to TV or popular press accounts of UFOs. Cynthia Hind interviewed them the day after the encounter and made them draw pictures of what they had seen.

Type of Case/Report: StandardCase
Hynek Classification: CE3
Number of Witnesses: Multiple
Special Features/Characteristics: Humanoid/Occupant, Landing, Children, Group Sighting, Witness Sketch, Witness Photo

Source: www.ufoevidence.org...

top topics

join