It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' The Game...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here is an old thread I made about this game. The thread gained little attention because the game wasn't released when it was originally planned. Thus, a new thread has been created. Here is the official site for 'Lost: Via Domus.' The game will be released for Playstation 3, Xbox360, and PC (click on each link to see Gamespot's page for each system's version of the game). The game is scheduled to be released during the first quarter of this year. Feel free to discuss the game here.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
....I just lost the game

Oddly enough I am watching lost right now as I type this, a game could be fun.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
....I just lost the game

Oddly enough I am watching lost right now as I type this, a game could be fun.

What do you mean you lost it? And how are you watching 'Lost' now? So many questions, so little time. By the way, expect a 'Lost:' Season Four Discussion Thread soon .

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Nevermind the first part, I dont care to explain, anyone who gets it gets it.

And I have season 3 on dvd, its the only way i can watch lost, just started the last episode.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
Nevermind the first part, I dont care to explain, anyone who gets it gets it.

And I have season 3 on dvd, its the only way i can watch lost, just started the last episode.

Illegal copy? I am so confused. Anyway, I also have the third season on DVD (actually I have all of them on DVD). I started re-watching the season. It's a great way to review before the new season starts.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I love the show cant wait for next season. As for the game i get the mag game informer and the game looked lack luster at best

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Lost...
I love lost....
I am just now watching the third season....I wait for them to come out on DVD to watch them, or i get LOST!

LOL!

new topics

top topics

join