It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Films UFO in Columbia, Arkansas--is This The Stephenville Craft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
[align=center]What's in the air over Webster Parish/Columbia, AR?[/align]

A Webster parish woman is trying to determine what it is she caught on video tape last Tuesday night.

The woman who does not want to be identified says the object was flying low about 400 feet high, and was hovering. She says it made no noise until it actually moved past her. She says there were several lights on either side and a strobe light underneath it. She says the object moved from Columbia, Arkansas into Webster Parish before moving on. She adds it was shaped like a stealth bomber only more curved.

The woman says she doesn't believe in UFO's but would like to know what it is she saw that had all of the lights on it.

~ Article ~

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Frank Warren]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I enlarged the still photo and it really looks strange, like red and silver balls. I can't get the video to work for me yet. Thanks for the post.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Avenger,

I can't get it to work either . . . tried FF and IE . . .

--FW

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Both videos work for me on IE, haven't tried FF yet. Really can't tell much from the video, the object is very far and it's too dark. All I see is a white light on both ends of the wings (?), and a flashing red light towards the center of the plane/craft. The witnesses however claim that the object hovered for a long time, so if she's right about that it can't be a plane.

From what I could see I don't think this is the Stephenville Craft.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I got it to work on a link right to the television station:

KSLA

The geezer they got to say it looks like a twin engine plane is better at identifying it than I am. Doesn't look like a plane to me, and planes don't hover.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by TheAvenger]

new topics

top topics

join