It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naomi Klein gate keeper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was watching Naomi Klein talk about her new book which announces that America is a fascist state. Fair enough I thought but when I checked her site and searched for the word 'zionist' it did not exist. Not one mention in her entire website as of last night. So then I thought maybe she being a jew and a Rhodes scholar was indifferent as to the fate of the good ol USA. Maybe she was told to deflect attention away from Mossad. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think you posted in the wrong forum.
I'm not sure what you're on about but lets start with why you are searching Naomi Klein's website for the word "zionist"?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm in the wrong place with my thread. Just showed up and don,t know my way around the site. I was struck by her liberal use of the word 'fascist' and I wanted to see if she had an opinion about zionism. The background is that I once admired Noam Chomsky until I focused on his writing about JFK and 911. Ever since I have been on the lookout for people who pose as progressive while hiding an agenda that may be suspect. If someone were being circumspect I would expect them to take on subjects that are both politically relevant and in this case related to her own heritage. For instance if Norway had occupied Finland for the last 40 years I as a norwegian would feel obligated to have an opinion about it. In short I think that a certain class of people are quite happy to see the U.S collapse as a soveriegn nation and in fact it is there job to hasten its fall. Hope that makes sense. jim

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is this video you where talking about?

Search her name here on ATS. You'll find lots of talk about her. I haven't read The Shock Doctrine yet but it is on my to read list. Have you read it? Any thoughts on it?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yep, thats the video and I have nothing against what she is saying at all. I can't say she has much passion in her delivery though. All I meant by opening this thread is that sometimes a person's message may have an oblique purpose. Michael Moore was asked why he did'nt question the pentagon explosion in his film about 9-11 and he said "because that would be un-american."

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Rhodes scholar = FABIAN. Fabians and Fascists are the two apparently opposing masks of the same Hegelian control system of the NWO.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Is this thread about

Naomi Klein - The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism

or

Naomi Wolf - The End of America: A Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot

?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Its about the latter. Really the video.

new topics

top topics