It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire ReCount Under Way!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

New Hampshire ReCount Under Way!

wbztv.com

Secretary of State William Gardner says his office is ready for Wednesday's re-count of New Hampshire's Democratic presidential primary.

Democrat Dennis Kucinich has paid $27,000 to Gardner's office to start the re-count. Election officials tell WBZ-TV that the recount could take up to a month.

Kucinich, who received less than 2 percent of the vote, says he is suspicious of the results, although he doesn't expect a re-count to change his vote count much. Kucinich alluded to online reports alleging disparities around the state between hand-counted ballots, which tended to favor Sen. Barack Obama, and machine-counted ones that tended to favor Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton. He also noted the difference between pre-election polls, which indicated Obama would win, and Clinton's triumph by a 39 percent to 37 percent margin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Nothing for Ron Paul but Kucinich has pulled it off.

wbztv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
atleast some one pulled off a recount and i hate to be the first to be pessimistic but what you want to bet that the recount wont be tranparent and have any true accountability.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My gripe is that this is just a recount for the Democrats. No Republican recount and no hope for Ron Paul. Whether or not the fraud was committed against RP, we will now never know for sure.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i also hate that and think that its disgusting that they have to pay for a recount let alone have to pay per county for such a recount.you would think they would have a vested intrest in showing that everything was on the up & up and that there was no mistakes or dirty tricks .

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Interesting though that hand counting reveals a lead for Obama but machine counted votes have Hillary ahead. In my district here in MI, we have the automated system and I really don't trust it...but I don't have the spark 70K to dole out for any recount. Even though Mitt spent a ton in this state for the win, McCain was up for so long here that a voting day change just felt unreal.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Any recount is going to be bogus, the PTB have got it rigged six ways to Sunday.

Without an independent review of the chain of custody issue, any recount will be but will be a farce and only serve to support the "election" results as already announced.

DK has stepped into a trap that was set before a single vote was "cast."

"They" have already got the fix for the fix figured, bend over and baaa like the screwed sheep they've got us figured for.

Truly, we're screwed...get out your lawn chairs, put on your sunglasses and enjoy the show.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

That is an interesting comment about the chain of custody. I never really though about that. Is that handled by the Secretary of State or each County official. Not every official may be corrupt though.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by harddrive21
My gripe is that this is just a recount for the Democrats. No Republican recount and no hope for Ron Paul. Whether or not the fraud was committed against RP, we will now never know for sure.

I hate to say it but, even RP knows he will not win the nomination.

I mean even I like what he says, and if I was a registered republican, id vote for him in my state's primary, but im not a registered republican.

But to me, even I know .. even if I went in and voted I'd know, that who I was voting for had no chance at winning. Much like Nader in 2000, I dont think RP deep down inside is truly thinking he will win and take the White House; rather, hes trying to bring up issues and hold other candidates to account on credibility. It's people like this that keep the other candidates on their toes and also bestow actual truth to the people through the debated and the televised events, and the radio events.

Changing the world .. one step at a time right?

[edit on 1/17/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by harddrive21

Sorry, I haven't been active here for a couple of days...

I'll quote myself from another post on another thread, from a week ago:

It's not about the recount!

It's a chain of custody issue.

Dennis Kucinich may be walking into a trap!

"We have no control over the ballot chain of custody and we have learned the pain from the 2004 Nader recount, in which only 11 districts were counted, chosen by a highly questionable person, and then nothing showed up. Now all we hear is how the Nader recount validated the machines."

As Tobi says, "A candidate asking for a recount may well be a tool used to 'prove' everything was okay and then that candidate will be further discredited."

I'll go further than that. The only way a recount makes any sense at all in New Hampshire is AFTER an assessment is made of the chain of custody issues. If the chain of custody isn't intact the recount won't be worth a cup of warm spit.
Source | OpEdNews | Recount - Is Dennis Kucinich walking into a trap?

The above excerpt comes from an article posted by Bev Harris.

Bev Harris is executive director of Black Box Voting, Inc. an advocacy group committed to restoring citizen oversight to elections.

The vote results were fraudulent and the recount may be as well!

We're screwed...

new topics

top topics

join