It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Dennis Kucinich??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I get home and find the same U2U you all got:

That's right, the U.S. Presidential campaign comes by AboveTopSecret.com as Democratic candidate, Dennis Kucinich stops by ATS to respond to your questions!

Visit the ATS MIX Thread to post your questions for Dennis Kucinich and his wife Elizabeth.

I have to laugh....sorry. I've been following both the Republican and Democrats fairly closely for an average Joe. I've been watching the debates and all that good stuff and......sorry, but who is Dennis Kucinich?

Hey, don't forget, I'm running for president too. The only candidate on the Surprise Party ticket. I bet Dennis gets about the same amount of votes as I do!!

A. Do we care about Dennis? I mean, he isn't even close to being a player. Has he ever been in the same room as the other candidates? Or even in the same building?

B. What would we possibly want to ask his wife?

Here is a possible scenario:

"Hello....Mrs. Kucinich. May I call you Elizabeth? Fantastic.....ummm, is your husband crazy?"

I sure am glad that ATS has given us all the opportunity to meet someone that has nothing better to do. I, on the other hand, have to go to work tomorrow.

What I would ask is: "Mr. Kucinich, what is your hidden agenda? I mean seriously, president? What is it you really want out of this nonsense? Are you promoting a book? Are you hoping to get on Oprah? Are you trying to become CEO of some company and you want to get your name out there?? WHAT??

new topics

join