It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Alien Truth is Obscured.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I see the same vocal people, and I know the less vocals are thinking the same way, but I've seen vocal people say:

Generically:::

The "Government is evil for they are hiding info".

and then I see the same person say.

The "Aliens are evil... blah blah blah"...

I believe it is this very nauture of trying to associate "blame" onto extrenalized resorces that keeps the truth of the matter obscured.

I realize our Governements are filled with a bunch of humans. Humans have perspectives. Through these perspectives something is achieved.

I believe the aliens too have perspecitves and that through these groupings of perspectives some things are achieved.

It would seem the only one without perspective is those that are unwaware that every living creature has free will and independent perspective.

Our Governments may fear what disclosure of the info may do to the sociatial walls built upon the peoples of our union.

This lack of disclosure is not a "negitive" as too many percieve for they look at the group and judge if the group of people are ready for "the truth".

Personally, from what I have seen, I have to go with the governments on this. Because what I've seen many who claim themselves to be "ready" really are not. I've seen both Governments and Alien creatures demonized in the minds of some users of this website and throughout the whole of the culture of this universal understanding.

Jesus said: If you believe you're open minded then you are not, if you believe yourself to be awake, you are not.

I'm thinking here, that if the government is so wise as to come to a judgement of it being unsafe to disclose, how much more smart is the alien population to basicly follow suit.

Personally, I believe if you want to know the truth you must reside within the spirit of truth then nothing is hidden. From what I've seen, I feel there's a perfect population of data and infomation to come to the realization that aliens are real and to understand what is really going on. I have seen many that have access to the same "evidence" data/info as I not be able to come to any conclusions at all, and they just blame others like "the government" or "the aliens".

I believe therefore the lack to see reality about alien things is within the view's personal perspecitve. I have tended to discover the more effort you put into stripping your self introduced biases into your perspective eyes view, the clearer the "reality" of what's going on becomes.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"Jesus said: If you believe you're open minded then you are not, if you believe yourself to be awake, you are not. "

Even though I'm an atheist I know that phrase or any wording of that phrase is not in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

The "Bible" is a group of texts agreed to be included in the "Bible" text by the orginizers of "the chruch" that the "bible" is "the good book" to.

The "Bible" in not the only grouping of text to include text documents.

There are easily 3x, or more, the amonut of scriputual and spiritual texts along with those that some guy in a robe decieded should be presented to the massess of their church.

but, why would you care? You don't believe in anything.

ALIENS!!! THE TOPIC MATTER IS ALIENS!!!!

If you would like to continue this discussion please do so here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join