It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Moss Accused Of Battery on Woman Acquaintance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Randy Moss has been accused of battery on a woman, who is asking for six figures to make the incident go away. She is asking for a restraining order on Moss. He says it is a setup.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Randy Moss said Wednesday that allegations he committed battery against a woman are false and that she made the claim to get money from him.

"I want to make something clear," the Patriots wide receiver said while surrounded by reporters and cameras at his locker. "In my whole entire life of living 30 years, I've never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner."

Florida radio station WDBO reported that a woman filed for an order of protection against Moss, alleging he committed battery against her. The report said a temporary injunction was issued, barring Moss from coming within 500 feet of the woman and from using or possessing firearms.

www.nydailynews.com...

Let's hope this doesn't blow his concentration on Sunday. He's been pretty much of a model teammate since he joined the Patriots.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
He's a target. He's had past problems, none violent. Gold digger here. She's trying to win a personal lottery. If Moss pulls a Kobe the Chargers better beware. They'll be in for a long day.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm thinking the same thing, there really isn't enough to go on here. Moss didn't seem worried about it at all, and frankly it all seems opportunistic.

BTW, I heard a rumor that Moss might only have single coverage against the Chargers (Cromartie covering), which would rock.

new topics

join