It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dennis Kucinich (and wife Elizabeth) ATS MIX Interview NOW UP - ATS MIX Show SE04

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Do you think foul play was involved in your brothers death?

Bad taste to hound him with those questions. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by TheOracle

That is a wonderful sentiment to have.. I'm glad(I'm not a citizen of the USA but I live here) that people like you exist in other countries...And I'm glad that people care what happens to America, and I'm Very glad that people outside the US know that our system has been hijacked.

I am also glad that people care about the USA from elsewhere. The USA is made up of every culture, race, color, religion, ethnicity from every place in the world. The only native american where the Indians or Native Americans.

Everyone has a stake in the US because somehow, somewhere they have genetic relatives, cousins, uncles, aunts, great aunts. The USA is truly the melting pot of the world.

I would like to see our politicians remove all lobbyist's, and this ridiculous campaign funding that they will owe their souls to whoever funds them. This has to end now. This interest on the tax payers is not being represented and not many want to make waves because they don't want to lose their pensions, positions, or offend the lobbyist's and large corporations.

They give great lip service, but then once in office change their positions because of fear. How would you change this? Mr. Kucinich

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Do you think foul play was involved in your brothers death?

I understand your point of view entirely, but imo the question is relevant given it is a very recent event, and this being a conspiracy forum, and it occurred to nearly everyone here that it is within the realm of plausibility. I believe it could (and should) be asked, with all due respect and sensitivity. Indeed, it would be almost conspicuous if it were not mentioned in some way. Again, I do understand your position as well

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Understood. It is not entirely clear to me if Kucinich knows what kind of website ("The tough questions website") he is answering to. If he doesnt know that, I guess Id omit the question too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join