It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No I dont take drugs.

Every once in a while, not very often, i see everything as if i am looking at the world in a poor quality monitor. My sight would all of a sudden have a low resolution and poor frame rate. Yes thats the only way to describe it. And just today i got that and a split screen. The "Top half" was the outside world in low res and the "bottom half" was tv white noise. as if i was using an antenna to receive the pictures.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Tunnel vision and vertigo maybe? I used to get some of these when my blood sugar was messed up and had migraines also. It sound like you need to see a doctor yesterday. Blurry vision and white spots could be seizures also.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It might be worth having a doctor take a look at it. You might be having a minor stroke or a transient ischemic attack in your eye or brain.

I have also migraines once in a while where I go blind in some portions of my vision, and that might also be a possible explanation. It looks kind of like a black and white flashing spider web. It starts as a small spot, grows, then slowly fades away, usually leaving a nasty headache.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its not blurry, And i had no migranes. my vision gets pixelated. and the pixels ae arranged perfectly. In squares. I get tunnel vision when i get up too fast from laying down.

I never had a flashing spider web.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by shiman]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Wow. That's an interesting experience, like a glitch in the matrix. From what I've read, what we see with our eyes goes right to the cerebral cortex, which is really where your visions are sorted, turned right side up, and displayed in the brain. Maybe you're tuning into something that we can't usually see, maybe in a different band of light or dark.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sounds similar to a problem I used to have when I was younger...

My vision would turn to white noise like you'd see on an unavailable channel on TV, my hearing would become amplified, my chest would feel weird, and I'd feel tingly all over (like when your leg falls asleep, but in this case it was my whole body). It was a rather uncomfortable experience. The doctors never figured it out no matter how many tests I took, though a chiropractor said it was due to a stiff muscle in the back of my neck. Heh go figure.

When it got real bad I'd completely pass out, but the experiences I had within those few seconds of unconsciousness while I was out were quite extraordinary. I'd wake up after about 10 seconds and not know where I was, because during those 10 seconds, it was as if days had passed in another realm and I'd have to remember my life here. I guess it was kinda like waking up quickly from a deep sleep.

It could've been a seizure of some sort. You may want to get it checked out, but don't settle for the first opinion. Some doctor put me on meds once for epilepsy, but then another doc took me off cuz he said the meds could actually CAUSE epilepsy in someone who didn't have it.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Well someone told me it was my hypoglycemia. So that could be the case. Low blood sugar

top topics

join