It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina: Locals Claim Seeing UFO in Rio Cuarto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It would seem that "UFO activity" is occurring even further south then Texas; this report just in:

Hundreds of local residents reported a strange flying object that traveled over the area in an unusual manner. They contacted a radio station to report on the luminous form that was visible in the sky.

Carlos Oyola, a spokesman for the Argentinean Air Force, said in a radio presentation that at the time that the undefined flying object was reported there were no flights scheduled, neither private, nor commercial, nor military.

~ Article ~

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The ISS passed over Argentina on Monday night, depending on how low it was in orbit and whether or not they were in a more rural area with little light pollution and the fact the additional solar panels make it appear much brighter, this may or may not be an explanation.

Not knowing what city they are in, I just picked one at random:

THE FOLLOWING ISS SIGHTINGS ARE POSSIBLE FROM MON JAN 14 TO SAT JAN 26

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
The ISS passed over Argentina on Monday night, depending on how low it was in orbit and whether or not they were in a more rural area with little light pollution and the fact the additional solar panels make it appear much brighter, this may or may not be an explanation.

Not knowing what city they are in, I just picked one at random:

THE FOLLOWING ISS SIGHTINGS ARE POSSIBLE FROM MON JAN 14 TO SAT JAN 26

"
I Don't think it's the ISS because it says that the base operator attempted to communicate with the object.

"In fact, the operator investigated the information on the object and attempted to communicate with it to request the altitude, registration, aircraft type and advise it of the corresponding air route, but there was no reply."

This is very exciting coming of the back of the Texas sighting. 2008 could well turn out to be very exciting.

[edit on 16uWednesday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There we go it fits in with not only a american disclosure test but my friend a south american disclosure keep us tuned in on this my future depends on this and so does yours.

top topics

join